Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Find No Joy In Anything - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find No Joy In Anything (3748 Views)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:

I am a 17 year old uni student
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Acidosis:

In sum, you are using another man's picture to perpetrate evil online. If your ways are pure and you don't wish to be open about your photos, you wouldn't upload any picture in the first place.

This attest to a fact I already know that you're out here for no other reason but to LURE & STEAL from unsuspecting internet users.

In your bid to STEAL, you checked through your 2go list for the best and most handsome upload you can steal and utilize on Nairaland for your scamming goals.

In 6 months that I have known you here, only God knows the number of useless stories you've posted.. from watery sauce, to depression, adoption, sugar mummy, school fees, sleep, etc. Is this how you intend to live your life? You want to beg and steal even in retirement?

Even if you are 17 as you claim, what are you really begging and stealing for? A 17 year old guy in Uni, and you want your listeners to believe you're depressed?

If you're that depressed and useless to humanity as you've always painted here, then you shouldn't even be in a Uni. At 17 years, majority of posters here haven't passed JAMB.

You now see how f00lish you sound even to yourself?

Where are your parents? Oh, you don't have any? And you gained admission, and at 17 you're in school? Really? Even those with 15 parents didn't get that privilege.

Don't even think for a second that someone like me will believe anything you say... It is easier to scam the devil than get me fall for your cheap lines.

Best you can do is change your ways
lol. Many people graduate at the age of 20 in nigeria bro.
BTW I am a genius, so it wasn't hard getting admission.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Acidosis:

In sum, you are using another man's picture to perpetrate evil online. If your ways are pure and you don't wish to be open about your photos, you wouldn't upload any picture in the first place.

This attest to a fact I already know that you're out here for no other reason but to LURE & STEAL from unsuspecting internet users.

In your bid to STEAL, you checked through your 2go list for the best and most handsome upload you can steal and utilize on Nairaland for your scamming goals.

In 6 months that I have known you here, only God knows the number of useless stories you've posted.. from watery sauce, to depression, adoption, sugar mummy, school fees, sleep, etc. Is this how you intend to live your life? You want to beg and steal even in retirement?

Even if you are 17 as you claim, what are you really begging and stealing for? A 17 year old guy in Uni, and you want your listeners to believe you're depressed?

If you're that depressed and useless to humanity as you've always painted here, then you shouldn't even be in a Uni. At 17 years, majority of posters here haven't passed JAMB.

You now see how f00lish you sound even to yourself?

Where are your parents? Oh, you don't have any? And you gained admission, and at 17 you're in school? Really? Even those with 15 parents didn't get that privilege.

Don't even think for a second that someone like me will believe anything you say... It is easier to scam the devil than get me fall for your cheap lines.

Best you can do is change your ways
Sir if I put my real photo and my Uniport ecampus portal showing my current status and details, will you help me?
My parents are broke.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Theflint1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
You need to submit to God. Treat others right and treat yourself right. You are no more guilty or flawed than the next but you need Christ to realize this. Go out there, socialize and be genuinely interested in others. The world doesn't revolve around you. Whoever you may have issues with, try and resolve them, it helps man. Respect God, Respect your fellow men. God loves you bro, although you may not know this yet. Goodluck!
Sinestroo:

lol. Many people graduate at the age of 20 in nigeria bro.
BTW I am a genius, so it wasn't hard getting admission.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by firstking01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
A typical thoughts of a deep muslim.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Brightgem(f): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
syras:
Please, talk to a general practitioner on this. You are depressed and you shouldn't be bashful about it. It is absolutely normal to be depressed but leaving it unattended to is chaotic.

So, please, talk to a practitioner.

Good luck, friend. smiley
Hello Mr Syras. How are u doing, I recieved ur message. I have tried to reply but I dnt seem to get how that forum works, so u may try communicating through some other means.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by syras: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Brightgem:
Hello Mr Syras. How are u doing, I recieved ur message. I have tried to reply but I dnt seem to get how that forum works, so u may try communicating through some other means.

On the other hand, I don't know how Nairaland works! Pathetic? Yeah, I know.

Let me not derail, I will contact you through either of the two ways once highlighted. Quick question, though: are they still open?

Just asking, you know?

wink

PS: I forgot to answer your question, sorry about that. I am doing great, anyways.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
So OP is a scam This is why I have problem helping Nigerians to think I was that close.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
pcguru1:
So OP is a scam This is why I have problem helping Nigerians to think I was that close.
Lol. How is the op a scam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thoughts On This Ad For Durex Condom - Yea Or Nah? / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape / My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.