Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? (4056 Views)

18+see The Disturbing Video Of A Nigerian Lady Having Séx With A Dog For Money / Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) / [gaposa Gossip]:be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by Haphard(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
I think having sexual intercourse with people around as more fun than doing that with your chick.Everyone might have go through this messy thing whereby you found your neighbor either a male or female cool or have an attractive body and you feel like “I had to taste this”.Lol!!Me:-Sometimes around 2014 in Ajegunle, there is this lady (My neighbor) she always look good either on make up or not she still look beautiful with a gift ‘8 Shape’. The day she asked me am i go in playing soccer and i was like yeah. So she said she will call me during evening time to come play soccer and she did and it’s a play station game that leads us to bed soccer.So let us yours –Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors?
Drop your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
keep asking stupid question undecided

nonsense one undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Must every experience be shared online? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by Jodha(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
I tire ooo... Nonsense.. They'll never come up with innovative topics that'll add meaning to one's life...
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by SINZ: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2017
The sex craze though.. undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by babyfaceafrica: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP and yeye topics .u beta go and read for jamb
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
No, it breeds insults.
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
sinaj:
grin
You are here smiley
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by PrickGetSize(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't fvck neighbours, and I'd advise you not to.
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by TrapHedges(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yea bro..i fuckeddd dis twin tat used to be next door.. On sme birthday shitt
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by willi926(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes, and it was one of my best sex experience so far. From coming to watch telenovas to wrestlemanias in my house back then, it was awesome, no emotional feeling attached sha. She is married and we ar stil good friends. angry

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by ikbnice(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP, show me your medals for that lofty achievement
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by nwajesus12(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Haphard:
I think having sexual intercourse with people around as more fun than doing that with your chick.Everyone might have go through this messy thing whereby you found your neighbor either a male or female cool or have an attractive body and you feel like “I had to taste this”.Lol!!Me:-Sometimes around 2014 in Ajegunle, there is this lady (My neighbor) she always look good either on make up or not she still look beautiful with a gift ‘8 Shape’. The day she asked me am i go in playing soccer and i was like yeah. So she said she will call me during evening time to come play soccer and she did and it’s a play station game that leads us to bed soccer.So let us yours –Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors?
Drop your comment

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by laurenjones: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
i ve been avoiding her ever since cry
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by somez(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Brains are now sold in yaba market
Re: Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? by sinaj(f): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
firstking01:
You are here smiley
yea

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) / How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt / A World Without Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.