Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering (19275 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 / Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bullet01:

Please remove his phone number. Congratulations to him and the entire staff of KWASU. More grace

The VC is free with the students. Doesn't hide his number
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gentlesoul96:
Great Kwasite.
God bless kwasu.
God bless the v.c
God bless kwara state.
God bless Nigeria.

Great
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
World Class University!

Yes o. Awaniyen

1 Like

Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by sunmbo123(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
Tell me what is spectacular about a school located in the bush. As for the change of name, please note that it was effected legally when your state house of assembly amended the law establishing the university in 2014.

lol
You don't know more about my school than I do

it's name is KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY

unizik is located in the bush too
I think
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
sunmbo123:

you a student you a kwasite?
Yeah!
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Standardcosting(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolshegs10:
I don't know whether I should celebrate or bash them, congratulations anyway.
Nevertheless, I'll still speak my mind.
So out of all the universities in Nigeria, Kwasu was the only one fit to house this course? Mere looking at the university's poor infrastructures, one would deduce that they are yet to get the fundamental equipments they need to kick off.
Why should this even bother me, when the self-acclaimed engineering students in my school are yet to start any practical.

When will Nigeria be great?
What poor infrastructure, I'm sure you haven't been to the school.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by sunmbo123(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Yeah!

for real
what department ??
I'm in mechanical
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
sunmbo123:

for real
what department ??
I'm in mechanical
Microbiology
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Btruth: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
My condolences to Prof. Talabi. God will heal his wounds in Jesus name. kiss
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Microbiology

Mcb. Wt level. Also a Mcb std. Masters std thou
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by mu2sa2: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
sunmbo123:

lol
You don't know more about my school than I do

it's name is KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY

unizik is located in the bush too
I think
If you are a student there, you will see what will be printed on your certificate. Bros, Kwasu is cool to me too, but the Sarakis mess things up a lot in your state and have decided to appropriate the name of the university.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
If you are a student there, you will see what will be printed on your certificate. Bros, Kwasu is cool to me too, but the Sarakis mess things up a lot in your state and have decided to appropriate the name of the university.

What is printed on the certificate. Tell me something I don't know
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
zoneboy:

Mcb. Wt level. Also a Mcb std. Masters std thou
300L

1 Like

Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
Talk about what you know and what you're sure of. My brother, KWASU is still KWASU! I am a student and in my third year. I heard about the change of name issue before i got admission to the school, on the certificates of 2015 and 2016 graduands that i know, KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY was boldly written on it. No name has changed, unless you mean spiritually.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by mu2sa2: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Talk about what you know and what you're sure of. My brother, KWASU is still KWASU! I am a student and in my third year. I heard about the change of name issue before i got admission to the school, on the certificates of 2015 and 2016 graduands that i know, KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY was boldly written on it. No name has changed, unless you mean spiritually.
You are a student and you don't know much about your school! Go and get a copy of this law and your ignorance about kwasu change of name to Abubakar Sola Saraki University will be cured - Kwara State University (Amendment) Law 2013.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
You are a student and you don't know much about your school! Go and get a copy of this law and your ignorance about kwasu change of name to Abubakar Sola Saraki University will be cured - Kwara State University (Amendment) Law 2014.
Since I know the country we are in, I would rather wait for it's implementation.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by sunmbo123(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Microbiology

what level
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Graccccccccy:

300L

Ok. We gonna see smday. Hope iya dudu nd iya pupa dey treat Una well
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Graccccccccy(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2017
zoneboy:

Ok. We gonna see smday. Hope iya dudu nd iya pupa dey treat Una well
For where, they kuku come jam me and iya pupa together for seminar.
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by zoneboy: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Graccccccccy:
For where, they kuku come jam me and iya pupa together for seminar.

Lolz. Issokay. God go see u thru

1 Like

Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by funshyboi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
abdolleez:
Nice one
that your kwasu cousin can use this against you
Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by Donnetimmy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol, Kwasu? Infrastructures
I've been to Kwasu several times, the school is Still developing in terms of infrastructure.
Stop giving us bobo here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Ex-militants Graduate From Law School (photos) / FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries / Live Protest In FUTO Owerri Over Wi-Fi Fee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.