Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff (522 Views)

Pantylines: A Turnoff Or Attraction? (mature Discussion) / See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by PalmchatApp: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello every body,please help.
One thing i noticed is that just like me, he saves and invest like crazy but he does it more than me to a point i feel he is stingy, when i call him stingykoko, he will say he is not, that he is saving for the future, that when we gets married he will be giving me allowance and all that... i am like cool, but loving and giving starts now.
Another thing , the way he talks can be very off, very localized stuffs like ha, i an marry you or na me go marry you last last.
Most times i feign bad network and end the call, before i vomit . My major ish is the way he talks, not even stinginess, I have my own money. HE is well educated, , his mum is a doctor, parents are chiefs, so he is well educated, his siblings are not like this but his speech is so warrish, i feel like i would die. In all of this, he is a good man, GOD fearing and he has plans. He has saved money for his kids to be able to Harvard , remaining small, he will open trust fund for grand kids. I know bout his income, finances and business.
The problem now is he has been there for long, what if i have been chasing him away and he is actually the one meant for me like my cousin jokingly said. What if he is?
Am i being picky? He said he wants to get married this year.Its his resolution to do introduction and stuff this year. Been thinking of going with him, but forever No.
My current boo is young, loves me, says he will be ready finance wise this year and half but...I am scared , i'm in a dilemma.
I am not a bad person , just someone who has her heart shattered and is trying to be careful, please help, how do i pick?

Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by McBrooklyn(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by darbeelicous(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
op, what exactly do u want

1 Like

Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by LAFO: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP does not need any advice.

This was copied from palmchat
Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by Nukualofa: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't understand the write up
Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
When you make sense come back cheesy
Re: His Stinginess And Speech Is A Turnoff by pweetixandy: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
op, u want make I call Stelladimokokorkus for you abi? you took this post from one of her daily "chronicles of blog visitors narratives" and posted it here. desperado. tief tief so tey u tief person problem join

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 1) / A Recap Of a friend's Wedding Ceremony That Made Fp. Video / Does Polluting In Front Of Your Partner Makes You Disrespectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.