Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

[PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' (519 Views)

PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed & Amaechi On A Train Ride From Ebute Metta To Papalanto / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by mrBN: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed is currently in Abia State to launch the 'Change Begins With Me' program.

The event which is an ongoing program of the Federal Government through the Ministry of Information, has held in some states of the federation before coming to Abia today.

While receiving the Ministers at the Government house, Umuahia, Governor Ikpeazu thanked the delegation for coming to Abia and therefore stated that the visit is apt, as it bothers on change of attitude.

The Ministers who are in Abia today are:

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, H.E Dr. Chris Ngige, Dr Okechukwu Emelama, Chief Audu Ogbe and Alhaji Abubakar Bawa Buhari.

Meanwhile, the program is currently going on at 5000 capacity International Conference Center, Ogurube Layout, Umuahia

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/02/photos-lai-mohammed-currently-in-abia.html

Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by Ratiolak(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good....
Alhaji Liar Mohammed grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by sekundosekundo: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
hmmm

Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by menwongo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buy your palm oil in large quantities (25 liters) at #12,600 to any where in Nigeria.
Keg, oil and waybill inclusive.

Order your palm oil here https://www.nairaland.com/3644751/real-price-palm-oil-akwa
Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by OBAGADAFFI: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is Ngige bleaching?
Re: [PHOTOS] Lai Mohammed Currently In Abia To Launch 'change Begins With Me' by collinsVP: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Someone please educate me on this- how would this campaign impart positively on the citizenry?

PMB was right on this one - ministers are noise makers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 / Northern Conspiracy Will Hinder Igbo Presidency Says -uwazuruike / 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.