Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 (521 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019 / 2019: Why Tinubu Shouldn’t Depend Heavily On Buhari / Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 by Zamar: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
A lot of comments have been made over the purported desire of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in running for the Presidency in the next Presidential elections. Although there some staements credited to him that he would not contest against the incumbent, the possibility of Tinubu running, even if it is a heresay, is enough to generate interests. In view of political facts and other expediencies, I believe Tinubu will not contest for the Presidency in 2019 for the following reasons: 1, By the unwritten rule of zoning arrangement, it is not yet the turn of the south west to produce President for Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the south west may have to wait till 2023 or 2027 to do so. 2. The incumbent President has not indicated that he is not running in the next election. There is no vacancy in Aso Rock. 3. It is opportunistic and insensitive of Tinubu if he should contest in 2019. It will mean that he has abandoned the man he helped to put there at the very hour of the man' s need. I salute Tinubu's political calculations and wisdom. I believe that he will not venture to contest the next election as the President under the platform of the APC or any other political party.
Re: Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 by Nutase: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Warrisdis
Re: Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 by EasternActivist: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
All odds including the ones not mentioned are against him...
Re: Why Tinubu Can Not Run In 2019 by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nonsense my political role model the JAGABAN of BORGU Kingdom most run for the 2019 presidential election he likes it or not, nigerians likes it or not. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Urges Buhari To Expose Treasury Looters / The Presidency takes a strategic approach towards improving Aba made goods / Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.