Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking (989 Views)

Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by twinskenny(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
hehehehe grin

lalastical come and see ya teacher grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na to follow am drag the cane na.who wan chop fresh cane. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by waxxydude: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Na to follow am drag the cane na.who wan chop fresh cane. cheesy
Sister you know not, for when that kinda kane is "fresh" it paineth not so much, buh when it scatter come spread like "USB" Symbol, that time it begins to "affect". When they wipe u for day & u get bad dream for night... Them flog u for back but u get sharp pain for chest.
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by waxxydude: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahahaha.. Souls will be lost
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
waxxydude:
Sister you know not, for when that kinda kane is "fresh" it paineth not so much, buh when it scatter come spread like "USB" Symbol, that time it begins to "affect". When they wipe u for day & u get bad dream for night... Them flog u for back but u get sharp pain for chest.

guess u are speaking from experience. sha,nothing go make me chop any cane then whether fresh or dry,I used to drag it with d teachers esp d corpers
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking by Bashnigga(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol.. ..i actually experienced this
The teacher usually allow u to choose the particular cane you u would like to be flogged with grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Missing / Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. / Shocking Pictures Of Dilapidated School In Essien Udim - Home Of Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.