Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK (39272 Views)

Owerri Youths Brought Down The Zuma Statue In Owerri / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Okay.
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't like this, I used to like FFK for his well composed grammar now he sounds like someone that enjoys beer parlour gist

2 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
And all the houses near airports have not collapsed abi?

Forget kirikiri, the judge handling FFKs case should sentence him to Yaba left.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Buharimustgo: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
seunmsg:
And the holy spirit cannot reveal this fact before hand to TB Joshua until the deed was done and 126 lives lost.

TB Joshua sees irrelevant events such as the club that will win the champions league but cannot see and avert successfully the impending attack on his church. Nonsense.

As for FFK, he's just seeking attention as usual. He comes up with crappy post after smoking wet grass. He should be ignored.

Seun,I never liked u because u always support govt media guys more than ur audience, I will reconsider u because of the above
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by rafcrown(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
IS TB JOSHUA FEEDING HIM NOW ? OBJ said if you give him food ,he will sing for you

6 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Ahmadgani(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Femi fani kayode has gone m#d again. Always wasting his time trying to make his fake nightmares sound like conspiracies.

Lets hear what the usual suspects (reno and fayose) have to say

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by OreMI22: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
I know something sinister happened on that day.

God will eventually expose all those that know what happened to speak up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Horlawoomey(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ha finally, this man has lost it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Seun,I never liked u because u always support govt media guys more than ur audience, I will reconsider u because of the above

Seunmsg is different from seun. angry

4 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
nigga is high on something

2 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
I'm waiting for d result of your investigation. Dats all I can say for now. It might sound stupid but there might b a grain of truth in it. If they can bomb IDP camp n boldly say they tot it was bokoharam's camp, d blood sucking demons in aso rock can do worse. Remember d juiciest mushrooms r found in filthy places
undecidedundecided

But why you stupid like this now

How can a plane cause a building collapse. Didn't you read anything in school

6 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by rasco2000me: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I must confess broda Femi Fani Kayode has truly lost it angry

What is this? Has he become mouth piece to TB too?!! This man is truly not well angry
. THANKS ALOT FOR UR OBSERVATION,IF A PLANE WOULD HV DONE SUCH DAMAGE WHERE. ARE THE RECAGE DAT IS D PLANE BODY PARTS

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
I'm waiting for d result of your investigation. Dats all I can say for now. It might sound stupid but there might b a grain of truth in it. If they can bomb IDP camp n boldly say they tot it was bokoharam's camp, d blood sucking demons in aso rock can do worse. Remember d juiciest mushrooms r found in filthy places
See the rubbish a grown Nigeria person is saying, which kind country be this sef. I don't tire I nor wan do again, Nigeria is not my country.

8 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Kelvin1971(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some thing is wrong with this man brain this his mouth will put him into trouble

2 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by repogirl(f): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK, to be taken seriously, you should expose them with concrete proof not hearsay and false accusations like kemi olunloyo's type of journalism.

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rubbish. FFK is becoming aimless and kidding

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by rasco2000me: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Show us d recage or body parts of d plane jobles man just to gain popularity

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by cytell56: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I must confess broda Femi Fani Kayode has truly lost it angry

What is this? Has he become mouth piece to TB too?!! This man is truly not well angry
Mumu like you, is it not obvious there is more than meets the eyes. When people like this talks, it only means they have some information at their disposal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by xpool(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I don't understand how an air force C-130 plane doing donut flight crash a building ooo FFK is quarter smart
Exactly the same way the ally forces of the league of nations did not UNDERSTAND that adolf hitler had died when they invaded the berlin bunker in 1945.
Same way PLO did not UNDERSTAND that Y. arafat died from chemical assassination.

Yes, this is coming from nowhere, yet you should allow him the benefit of doubt.
It is a very sensitive allegation, he understands the implication.

There are only two things involved, if he has facts then he is better than DSS ETC ...
but if he is just heating up the polity with such classified issue, then he is doomed as a public figure

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Temotala: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
People like to talk. Anyone who watches this video will know something is amiss. The way that building fell is not normal. If FFK has evidence, let him present it before crucifying him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DwUoqzaeI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by ezechinwa2: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
seunmsg:
And the holy spirit cannot reveal this fact before hand to TB Joshua until the deed was done and 126 lives lost.

TB Joshua sees irrelevant events such as the club that will win the champions league but cannot see and avert successfully the impending attack on his church. Nonsense.

As for FFK, he's just seeking attention as usual. He comes up with crappy post after smoking wet grass. He should be ignored.

Let's put hate aside.. Let me ask you some questions,, when you sleep at night and dream do you have the power to choose your dreams? He only says what God shows him that's left for God not man.
If we only listen to his prophetess​ and try to follow Gods instructions many (99.9 precent) wont occur. But we are stubborn and worst of all we are Nigerians we rather wait and watch to see whether what his saying we come to past or not.
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by plaetton: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Now I know that FfK is really dumb.

3 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by woodmood: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
SirWere:

undecidedundecided

But why you stupid like this now

How can a plane cause a building collapse. Didn't you read anything in school

what do I expect from someone that calls himself sir were? by their name u shall know them.

the illeterate wood seller who lived all her life around there is far more sensible than some niggas who have access to cheap megabytes.
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Toofan007: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Damn! Which kin thing be dis? Who take dis thing do this man? Na wah o.

4 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Digglemasta100: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kwali weed working

4 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
gabon weed is hovering in his head right now

3 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by sylviaeo(f): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
charliboy654:

See the rubbish a grown Nigeria person is saying, which kind country be this sef. I don't tire I nor wan do again, Nigeria is not my country.
n a grown up will not make his opinion known using insult. Methuselah
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na when FFK dey beg person for money na that time him dey release this kind of "expo". FFK na real 419 guy him be. Smaller boys dey do MMM, collect billions, FFK still dey do small, small Yahoo Yahoo. Dansuki the ATM guy is no longer there, na to dey waka upandan known figure people house to beg for money na him remain for this guy man. Oshisko
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by chibuthanks: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Goke7:
My nigga has gone gaga again grin

The lie wey talk say osinbajo no carry gej call no sell wella so the slowpoke has to spin another one to boost market. Were oloshi omo grin
ha ha ha ha laf won tear my belle

1 Like

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Goke7: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

Even his LiePob slaves would be scratching their heads thinking how difficult it would be to defend this one.

Its evident in the way they have deserted this thread.

ffk is irredeemable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by iukpe: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
How does a hovering aircraft bring down a building? Is it vibration or shock waves, it still proves the building wasn't fit if this is true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Crowd In Jos Halts President Buhari Campaign Rally In Plateau / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.