Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA (16867 Views)

Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / Speculators Lose N100m As CBN Pumps Dollars Into Interbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by nabegibeg: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

CBN should stop spoiling our business

We were happy that $1 exchanged for 509 naira last week and now they're spoiling our business

Leave the naira the way it is, don't pump anything

We are here praying for $1 to exchange for N2,000 naira

I pray that Buhari would rule Nigeria for 50 years so that we all would enjoy $1 to N9,000

Hope u don take your malaria medicine

4 Likes

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by smemud(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=SweetJoystick post=54118635]Nice, but I won't make money. Well, the ease of burden for Nigerians is better off than my greed grin[/quote ]ç u omo ale
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by bengasyl(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
We the Buharists will not take this! Who gave Osinbajo the audacity to take the shine off his boss. We will not take it!

Suddenly all appears calm in the country. Niger Delta agitators seem to be on sabbatical. IPOB are on recess. Bokites are snoring. Fulani herdsmen appear to be in disarray. The IG has been summoned over the southern Kaduna crisis. Engineers have been ordered to commence repairs at MMIA. Even the naira is gaining some flesh.

We will not take this affront! Who does he think he is. Baba will come back in one piece Insha Allah, and this...this...this...stubborn backstabber will be uprooted with immediate alacrity.

Suddenly he his showing to the whole world that the same party, the same government has two leaders with sharply different approach and ideologies. So baba is the problem abi? We will not take it!

If you wish to label us as extremists, well that is your problem, but we will resist this affront on Baba's legacy. We will not take it! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Daslim180(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

We were happy that $1 exchanged for 509 naira last week and now they're spoiling our business

I pray that Buhari would rule Nigeria for 50 years so that we all would enjoy $1 to N9,000

Yahoo boy spotted

1 Like

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by ogawisdom(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

People like u deserve jungle justice, just two liters of fuel, tyre n matches to turn u to ashes angry angry angry
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

we no kuku see am for ur body
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by AngelicBeing: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I hereby authorize Buhari to take 3 more yrs of medical leave abroad, Buhari should not worry about his salaries, I will authorize that he be paid his monthly salary, even though he is on sick leave. I dont just want him coming back to mess these good news up.

And I hereby permit Osunbade to keep up the efforts, I know Tinubu is smiling now. grin grin grin
No way, l am Buhari, l will not take a leave, l am resting in England, l will be back to continue, Osibanjo my VP is doing very well, when l come back to Nigeria, l will allow Osibanjo to be fully in charge, l will be a ceremonial president, Osibanjo is better than me, l am an old man, l will fight corruption and Boko Haram, but Osibanjo will be fully in charge because he is a good man and has good aura, he is not a thief, l will allow him continue , meanwhile, l am still relaxing in England because l have so many health challenges due to my age, these is President Buhari posting from England, dont tell anybody that this is my Nairaland account, signed by President Buhari grin tongue cool
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by mkoabiola: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sustainability is d problem of Nigeria policy

Hw long will CBN sustain this policy is d big question.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by orelio(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Damilare6293:
wey me dey here dey trust God for Msc 65800 tuition which closes 12midnight.
In us dollar? That money will but me a duplex, a nice Lexus jeep and fund my wedding

1 Like

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No way, l am Buhari, l will not take a leave, l am resting in England, l will be back to continue, Osibanjo my VP is doing very well, when l come back to Nigeria, l will allow Osibanjo to be fully in charge, l will be a ceremonial president, Osibanjo is better than me, l am an old man, l will fight corruption and Boko Haram, but Osibanjo will be fully in charge because he is a good man and has good aura, he is not a thief, l will allow him continue , meanwhile, l am still relaxing in England because l have so many health challenges due to my age, these is President Buhari posting from England, dont tell anybody that this is my Nairaland account, signed by President Buhari grin tongue cool

You better not come back my great President, because rumor has it that Yaradua and Abacha are on stand-by to welcome you back to Aso Rock of the parallel universe. Chill there and get your salaries. We can even allocate $300m from CBN to your brothers at the BDC at the rate of 2 naira per dollar, so your boys can sell at 400 naira per dollar and keep your share of the loot in some account for you while you 'look' innocent. I will equally buy your wife a 20 million wrist-watch to calm her down from the Turai effect.

Rest Well, Mr. Auntie-Kwarrapshun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

You better not come back my great President, because rumor has it that Yaradua and Abacha are on stand-by to welcome you back to Aso Rock of the parallel universe. Chill there and get your salaries. We can even allocate $300m from CBN to your brothers at the BDC at the rate of 2 naira per dollar, so your boys can sell at 400 naira per dollar and keep your share of the loot in some account for you while you 'look' innocent. I will equally buy your wife a 20 million wrist-watch to calm her down from the Turai effect.

Rest Well, Mr. Auntie-Kwarrapshun.
Buhahahahaha, l will come back, but to be honest , l am tired of ruling, l prefer to retire and go back to Daura but the Northern cabals wont allow me , they are holding me hostage, l prefer to be with Aisha in za other room, drinking my fura dai nono, but l am officially relinquishing power to Osibanjo, he is a good man, l will not contest again, after my first term, l will allow Osibanjo to be elected president, he is the man of the moment, dont buy a watch for my wife, she has money already from her first lady project, thank you

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Blaqsuqar: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Omase...n ASUU dey strike
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by pobosky20(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

Who u epp? U don chop?
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

I don't know who sent them as if when it was N500 we are complaining..
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Bamz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Nice, but I won't make money. Well, the ease of burden for Nigerians is better off than my greed grin

Post of the day cheesy

1 Like

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by fxbot: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I hereby authorize Buhari to take 3 more yrs of medical leave abroad, Buhari should not worry about his salaries, I will authorize that he be paid his monthly salary, even though he is on sick leave. I dont just want him coming back to mess these good news up.

And I hereby permit Osunbade to keep up the efforts, I know Tinubu is smiling now. grin grin grin
One will think you have abandoned nairaland lol only to resurface once a while.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by HAH: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
mkoabiola:
Sustainability is d problem of Nigeria policy

Hw long will CBN sustain this policy is d big question.

very easy to sustain, as long as we earn dollar for oil export, simply by giving out all money to be distributed for FAAC. In FX to CBN and be sold then the naira equivalent be distributed at faac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
fxbot:
One will think you have abandoned nairaland lol only to resurface once a while.
I have a better addiction now buddy.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by uboma(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

back to sender...
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by ezechinwa2: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

Americans cannot pray such prayers for their own country irrespective of their personal gains.. But Mr black brain will.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by fxbot: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have a better addiction now buddy.
I know boss. Buhari has killed us all.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
fxbot:
I know boss. Buhari has killed us all.

I am surprised you werent prepared. The moment GEJ called to concede, I altered plans and reviewed projects to align with planning in a failed economy with double digit inflation. How can a Primary 5 certificate holder (at least we are sure of this certificate) run an economy of a country ? He didnt attend any training or further education after 1985. Are Nigerians really crazy to think miracles happen ? Hell No, it is magic that happens. Its called planning and execution.

Buhari should take 3 yrs medical leave with fully paid salaries, but should steer clear Aso Rock for now, if na salary be him problem, make him take am, let someone else make the price of tomatoes affordable to the poor. That is atleast a language he can understand. Cos when we say, where is the Economic Blueprint ? The man go think say na Blue printing paper.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by TGaines: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
1 usd 385 still high i will be happy if 1 usd not over 85 naira
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by fxbot: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am surprised you werent prepared. The moment GEJ called to concede, I altered plans and reviewed projects to align with planning in a failed economy with double digit inflation. How can a Primary 5 certificate holder (at least we are sure of this certificate) run an economy of a country ? He didnt attend any training or further education after 1985. Are Nigerians really crazy to think miracles happen ? Hell No, it is magic that happens. Its called planning and execution.

Buhari should take 3 yrs medical leave with fully paid salaries, but should steer clear Aso Rock for now, if na salary be him problem, make him take am, let someone else make the price of tomatoes affordable to the poor. That is atleast a language he can understand. Cos when we say, where is the Economic Blueprint ? The man go think say na Blue printing paper.
hmmmmmm... quite revealing.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by fatai7165: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Who is Osunbade??
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by saintade01(m): 3:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Is our memory too short?:• In 2016 this was said:

"Buhari is a failure for appointing his VP, a professor of law, to head his economic team....I implore him to look for capable hands whether in Nigeria or in the Diaspora, or whether in the APC or the PDP to be in his economic team"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Whatever it is that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is doing to strengthen the Naira, he should teach his boss Buhari whenever he returns"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

AND THE NEXT ONE:

• In January 2015 (during the presidential election campaigns) this was said:

"Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christianity for joining the evil APC Islamic party, and for agreeing to run with Buhari..."
...Femi Fani-Kayode

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Yemi Osinbajo is God's gift to the APC"
...Femi Fani-Kayode

My enemies will turn around and eat their shit!
Amen?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Khenfshore: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Turks:
Things will look up pretty soon. Sustainability is the watchword.
I doubt if this can be sustained.
Re: CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA by Samdurance(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2017
bengasyl:
We the Buharists will not take this! Who gave Osinbajo the audacity to take the shine off his boss. We will not take it!

Suddenly all appears calm in the country. Niger Delta agitators seem to be on sabbatical. IPOB are on recess. Bokites are snoring. Fulani herdsmen appear to be in disarray. The IG has been summoned over the southern Kaduna crisis. Engineers have been ordered to commence repairs at MMIA. Even the naira is gaining some flesh.

We will not take this affront! Who does he think he is. Baba will come back in one piece Insha Allah, and this...this...this...stubborn backstabber will be uprooted with immediate alacrity.

Suddenly he his showing to the whole world that the same party, the same government has two leaders with sharply different approach and ideologies. So baba is the problem abi? We will not take it!

If you wish to label us as extremists, well that is your problem, but we will resist this affront on Baba's legacy. We will not take it! Lol.

Useless Religious fanatic is what U are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.