Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (61439 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Musharraf:

If you don't know what to say, please kindly keep ur dirty mouth shut.
How dare you calling them masquerade
You called them masquerade because they obey dere God right?
You are calling them masquerade. because they didn't expose their body to the world to see right?
It is very sadden and quite unfortunate that you people do celebrate those that use to expose their body all in the name of fashion but do. complaining about the people covering their body to follow the teaching of there religious.
What a hypocrite are you....

keep quiet! they are not obeying any facking god, they are obeying a stupid deranged cleric somewhere... just like every other person in islamic slavery! cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2017
12345baba:
Boko haramites

I don't know why you people are so worthless. If you have nothing to benefit humanity with your comment why not hang your hands you used to type this rubbish.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2017
metallisc:

keep quiet! they are not obeying any facking god, they are obeying a stupid deranged cleric somewhere... just like every other person in islamic slavery! cool

And what has your Christianity taught humanity? How to do prostitution and scam gullible Christians. Silly sheep! Your inconsistency-filled bible cannot help you lost goat.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:35am On Mar 01, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Nothing ooo but in era of suicide bombers everything is wrong with it......... advice pls always keep distance frm hijab pple

Idiot! What have you done about those murderous Christian brothers of yours like KKK and loners who have been killing people in America?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

And what has your Christianity taught humanity? How to do prostitution and scam gullible Christians. Silly sheep! Your inconsistency-filled bible cannot help you lost goat.

you know a lost goat still has freedom of choice... but a brainwashed and mentally reduced, senseless and psychologically-caged slave has nothing to offer but a deranged owners' command! wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:37am On Mar 01, 2017
comradeodunze:
NYSC masquerades...

Who's better between your unclad or half clad sisters who seduce your silly pastors and NYSC masquerades??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided
Coman see them here in the North embarassed.
Oro won ti sun mi big time

How is there appearance a problem of yours?? Developing headache for another man's problem. They are better than you aunty.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2017
doublewisdom:
Backward people.

Forward people with your half-naked or unclad sisters who have lost their sense of womanhood to pastors and your silly brothers alike.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2017
baesheska:

then if he's not great to you.. he's great to others who believes in him... please don't judge any religion, it's not nice...I usually don't comment on Nairaland neither do I like talking about religion. I'm a Muslim n it pains me each day wen I see the religion being portrayed as terrorism n all sorts of negative things.

if it quacks like a duck, moves like a duck and looks like a duck.... then it most certainly is a duck! use your brain!!
get out while you can!

NB: you need to do a thorough study of the history of what you claim to believe in... don't be held captive by sheep/herd mentality! ask questions!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Temidayo9:
Really sorry for some people's way of Life

And you are happy with your own way of life of immorality??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

Idiot! What have you done about those murderous Christian brothers of yours like KKK and loners who have been killing people in America?
sorry sir.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2017
Bayonle10:

its not about terrorism,its about things that are not neccesary that he layed down.
i'm an ex muslim and i cant even say my opinion at home.
if you know how many hours we spend praying at home i'm sure you will pity me,and the worst thing is as it is not working they are so blind to detect it.
my own don finish be that if i say something about islam at home.
do you knoe the real purnishment for me ? death penalty imagine

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
if you know the evil dem dey take dat cloth do, you go fear dem

And the evil done to your prostituting sisters is enormous. Most of them have lost their sense of womanhood before marriage. Even pastors are not left out.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Zane2point4:

Abeg wait o, na you be dat in your dp? And you said ur a muslim, abeg i go convert see u o grin

And you even dey ph sef, abeg i dey rumuokoro nw wia u dey?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Musharraf:

Yes, they are Muslims, the best of people among the globe.
The best of people practising the religion of Jesus (Peace Be unto Him).

....for sure...!!we are witnesses grin grin

like i said earlier.... a bunch of brainwashed slaves under the command of a deranged cleric!!

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Bayonle10:

i have big knowledge about islam bro honestly,i'm not so dumb to detect the truth.
ama rule breaker,we are not allowed to ask question as it is against the law of islam but i questioned islam and know what its all about perfected lies

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Einl(m): 5:59am On Mar 01, 2017
mrhipup:
Pls go back n get ur facts ryt
I've gone and I came back, but I didn't see any "right facts".
Please do you not mind sharing the "right facts" with us?
Appreciate it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2017
metallisc:

you know a lost goat still has freedom of choice... but a brainwashed and mentally reduced, senseless and psychologically-caged slave has nothing to offer but a deranged owners' command! wink

And your freedom of choice has given you Christianity. Billy sheep abi goat de ni, read this : Romans 6:22
"But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life." Now tell me you aren't a slave. You have been enslaved and your inconsistent bible confirmed it. Get sense and get a life. Christianity has made you morally bankrupt that you don't see good in others. Whatever evil befalls your Christian brothers and sisters, we don't rejoice but you goats rejoice and abuse Muslims at the slightest chance. You are really tolerant. What have you done about Christian terrorist group in America like KKK and other parts of the world and the those prostitutes sisters of yours who have seduced your 'god of men'? When you are done solving those problems and others only then can you face me.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by plantae(m): 6:08am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54157573]

....for sure...!!we are witnesses grin grin

like i said earlier.... a bunch of brainwashed slaves under the command of a deranged cleric!![/quote

Lol, olodo rabata. He put up pictures of Khomeini with quotes and you think that is what Islam is all about. Now I see you have finally lost touch with sanity.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Temidayo9(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

And you are happy with your own way of life of immorality??
Prophet Mohammed (pbh) never mask himself, why can't they mask theire bad habits rather than face
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

And your freedom of choice has given you Christianity. Billy sheep abi goat de ni, read this : Romans 6:22
"But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life." Now tell me you aren't a slave. You have been enslaved and your inconsistent bible confirmed it. Get sense and get a life. Christianity has made you morally bankrupt that you don't see good in others. Whatever evil befalls your Christian brothers and sisters, we don't rejoice but you goats rejoice and abuse Muslims at the slightest chance. You are really tolerant. What have you done about Christian terrorist group in America like KKK and other parts of the world and the those prostitutes sisters of yours who have seduced your 'god of men'? When you are done solving those problems and others only then can you face me.

grabbing at straws by quoting random bible pasages out of context will not help your denial of the truth, it also appears that you are already believing in your own lies. Oh sorry, i forgot... at the bolded up there in your senseless rant.... grin grin grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=plantae post=54157718][/quote]

grin grin grin grin

yet that is the reality your people live every other day since the deranged assholle came into the limelight....

aaaand you were saying..... grin grin grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

How is there appearance a problem of yours?? Developing headache for another man's problem. They are better than you aunty.
shoroniyen

Don't Lemme talk oo
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Bayonle10:

Walahi il hatheem I'm not a christian, that walahi is not even enough....
Life is short for sure but that small ala (Allah) has no taperule to measure it for me.
We will tame him that's why he's hiding.
I will insert my commando knife his both eye.
I'm convince he doesn't exist tho
Thanks for my limited brain compliment .
Nothing forbids you to read though
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2017
TheSunOfMors:
Islamic Civilization was what made the enlightenment possible? Is your stupidity actually this horrible? Referring to the brief era when Science flourished among the Arab nutters due to the rediscovery of the work of the ancient Greeks, which was later re-absorbed by the West from which it originated in the first place? Are you on imbecïlity pills?

A morönic 'tãrd who champions a backward religion and lives 1400 years in the past has no business pontificating on issues pertaining to the enlightenment, as such a credulous entity is not qualified.

And FYI you lot are the pathetic dinosaurs waiting to go extinct. Just watch the backward Middle-Eastern Islamic nations as they sink further and further into the primordial slime, as they sink further to the cave, the era of desert men, the past, and watch in horror the fate that awaits you. Your values are outdated, and you lots won't be able to keep up with your archaic mindset. Your fate is sealed.

You're just so frustrated in your prison you're vitriolic Allah hasn't wiped out those who see him for the sick Bleep he is and refuse to be servile like you human dogs. All I have for you is pity.
This is knowledge available out there you don't have to be a retard about it, just make the effort to search. European people would come to places like Alexandria, Baghdad to seek for knowledge and return to Europe the way people do today in other parts of the world
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Bayonle10 is an exmuslim. Did he tell you someone died for his sins?

You live all your life thinking about death, preaching about death, talking about death, how many will bite their finger on Yawm al qiyamah, the horrors of Jahannam etcetera etcetera
What time do you actually invest into living?

This is the exact problem with all these "mujahideen and "shahid", they are so focused on the last day that they add nothing to their life or the society they live in except to hurry themselves along to heaven.

Pls the khtbah every friday should be about life and living not all these death death thing. Abeg.
What have added to humanity? I think Muslims contribution to humanity is undeniable at this point check history, the concept of zero in math comes from a Muslim, lots of knowledge you take for granted were put together by Muslims. Living without thinking of the inevitability of death is living in denial. If you want the life of this world God can give it to you, but the Creator of this life tells us that it is very very short none lasting, but that the second life is eternel and far more better, so which life should one strive for?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by jegz25(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

No way of life, religion or culture is entitled to automatic respect just because it exists. It has to earn it. Any one that carries on obscure and regressive practices is worthy of ridicule and mockery.
says who?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Who cares, I'm not a Christian

And so? Rules still apply dork!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
I don't know your problem. Everyone knows that if you E still under your parents, you can really do shit or say shit, religion or not. Your family's problem is theirs alone, so please do not bring Islam into this. I am also a muslim and we don't spend hours praying in my home. If your family is going to kill you for choosing not to be a Muslim, then you have a very dsyfunctional family. You won't be the first ex-mulsim from a religious background It has nothing to do with Islam therefore it is your problem, blame your crazy family not Islam. Blame yourself for your cowardice biko because if you were serious in the first place, you would try your best to be self sustainable and leave that home for them. Na by force?

Life is not that hard and deep, man. Stop being a coward and start live the life you have chosen for yourself.

Bayonle10:

its not about terrorism,its about things that are not neccesary that he layed down.
i'm an ex muslim and i cant even say my opinion at home.
if you know how many hours we spend praying at home i'm sure you will pity me,and the worst thing is as it is not working they are so blind to detect it.
my own don finish be that if i say something about islam at home.
do you knoe the real purnishment for me ? death penalty imagine
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2017
me69:
What have added to humanity? I think Muslims contribution to humanity is undeniable at this point check history, the concept of zero in math comes from a Muslim, lots of knowledge you take for granted were put together by Muslims. Living without thinking of the inevitability of death is living in denial. If you want the life of this world God can give it to you, but the Creator of this life tells us that it is very very short none lasting, but that the second life is eternel and far more better, so which life should one strive for?

Concept of Zero, was not by muslims. It was Indians. Guy stop lying.

As a woman I don't get houris so why should I care?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.