Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Kogi State : Home Of Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State : Home Of Strike (726 Views)

You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Things One Need To Know About Oyo State Home Owner Charter / Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State : Home Of Strike by princecool29(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Breaking news: kogi state .... The state on strike .
1. Kogi State University = On strike
2. Kogi State Poly. = On strike
3. COE, Ankpa = On strike
4. COE (Technical) Kabba. = On strike
5. School of Nursing Obangede = On strike
6. School of Health Tech. Idah = On strike
7. All public secondary sch. = On strike
8. All public Primary sch. = On strike
9. NLC = On strike
10.TUC = On strike
11. NMA = On strike
12. ASUU =. On strike
13. SSANU. =. On strike
14. NASU. =. On strike
15. NAAT. =. On strike
16. ASUP. =. On strike
17. COEASU. =. On strike
18. SUG. =. At home
19. NAKOS. =. At home
20. Secondary sch. students =. At home
21. Primary school students. =. At home
And the critical deducing observations are these;
1. Non payment of salary increases poverty at astronomical level;
2. Chronic poverty is an inducing factor for insecurity;
3. Idle school age youths that suppose to be in school but forced to stay at home are prone to crime and criminalities;
4. Innocent citizens most of whom have not received their salaries for months are prone to insecurity such as armed robbery and kidnapping.
The question is Where is government in Kogi state?
Let the government give us GOOD GOVERNANCE and save us from these endless calamities.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
Re: Kogi State : Home Of Strike by Epositive(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
this ebira man mr fairplus disappointed me

#proudlyebira #positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Kogi State : Home Of Strike by princecool29(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:
this ebira man mr fairplus disappointed me

#proudlyebira
#positivevibes
Prayers is all that matters right now.... Much was expected of him but he seems to be in the shadows of the "fairplus" that we use to know
Re: Kogi State : Home Of Strike by yaqq: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
d useless guy doesn't know a sshi*t about governance! buy cars @ d expense of the citizens! Everyone seems disappointed

I ll wish he ll do well but he s nw the worst thing that happened to Kogi state!

1 Like

Re: Kogi State : Home Of Strike by laudate: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2017
If I put my mouth inside Kogi matter now, some people will accuse me of being too harsh. angry Or they will say that since I am an outsider, I should not take panadol for their headache. But I have said it before, that state needs deliverance. They should arrange for Bishop Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel or Rev. Kumuyi of Deeper Life, or Daddy G.O (Adeboye) of Redeemed Christian Church of God to conduct 7-days crusade in each senatorial district of the state. Too many anti-progress forces are doing jamboree with the fortunes of Kogi people! angry

1 Like

Re: Kogi State : Home Of Strike by princecool29(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2017
laudate:
If I put my mouth inside Kogi matter now, some people will accuse me of being too harsh. angry Or they will say that since I am an outsider, I should not take panadol for their headache. But I have said it before, that state needs deliverance. They should arrange for Bishop Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel or Rev. Kumuyi of Deeper Life, or Daddy G.O (Adeboye) of Redeemed Christian Church of God to conduct 7-days crusade in each senatorial district of the state. Too many anti-progress forces are doing jamboree with the fortunes of Kogi people! angry
Walahi this will help

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Shettima Driver Involved In Accident Receiving Treatment In Hospital / Dino Will Be Tribal Mark Soon.....oloola! / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Fit To Lead Biafran Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.