Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] (22609 Views)

'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by ikorodureporta: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Fake it till u make it....but u know whtsup.........IDGAF
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by obowunmi(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
The problem with this book, is that there is no context to the narrative.

That she has low self-esteem for staying with a man who had no interest in marrying her..

That she willing chose to stay.

I'm not understanding the level of victimhood in the book..
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by enigmaticlion: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olosho Inc.
TunezBlog:
Best selling author, Toke Makinwa was a guest last night on BBC World News on Focus on Africa program with Okwoche.

The beautiful media personality matched the spotlight with her stunning style as she hit the studio in a lovely red gown on reptile skin shoes. She was styled by Kika of Goodhair while her facebeat was done by Queen Hadassah.

She looked absolutely radiant and lovely.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/celeb-instyle-toke-makinwa-dazzles-in.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
when did toke become a best selling author.. what has chimamanda been doing
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by irepsuccess: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kazanchat:
Ni99a dis lady inspires sum pipo. she's hard working. who she help? oga till she send recharge card for U before she help U? Atleast dis news is beta dan dat BBN poo they kip posting on frontpage dis days.
yeah yeah but there re beta things that can be on the front page. who cares about toke makinwa?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by nicerod(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
wemmieslim:
She's beautiful, I like her and I'm proud of what she's "becoming"
Happy birth day long life n prosperity
Gimme cake chop abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by wemmieslim(f): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Awww, you're such a sweetheart, thanks for the birthday wishes, God bless you and I will DM your cake

nicerod:

Happy birth day long life n prosperity
Gimme cake chop abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] by nicerod(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
wemmieslim:
Awww, you're such a sweetheart, thanks for the birthday wishes, God bless you and I will DM your cake

U welcome dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.