Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" (78793 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dokyOloye: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
sholatem:
I'm sure it's Lai Muhammed dat impregnate gifty mama grin,d girl can lie for Africa, nah she and TTT for rub body in BBN
Poor David.
A schoolmate.
Nice guy but always had 1 fault,he too like fine girls.
Even d ones that should be left as "food for d elders" grin.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Who be this guy wey dey drink panadol for another pesin headache?

See as he serious about gifty matter undecided

Gifty wey fit wake up tomorrow now and say she purposely left #BBN because she was bored and she missed her social life grin grin

Gifty has a great talent grin

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil thrives because good men keep quiet. We should turn blind eyes to evil abi?

So why complain when a man batters or kills his wife, or a woman her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by cyril700(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
kendo60:
By well looking at it,u shall observe that de so-called Gifty is spiritual possessed
u get eye bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dokyOloye: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dynast:
I know this David Akuma. He read Geology in Ebonyi State Uni and from Ohaukwu in Ebonyi State
never knew he is the one married to this LovePeddler.

Good luck to him
Lol.Did U school in CHS(PRESCO Campus)?
David is a nice guy but always had this fault of going for d very pretty girls including 'elders' food'.
Does d name Braxton ring any bell?Lemme know hw well U know him.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Ceccylia(f): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg you people should leave this lady alone Nah, e don do.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by aydought: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
"To omo re,yio si fun o ni isimi, yio si fi inu didun si o ni okan" MEANING "Chasten thy child, and he shall give thee rest, and shall give delight unto thy soul.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dokyOloye: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oktoberfest:

you no want live long ah swear,btw na dave mama be that
Dave Mama don die tey tey.
Maybe step mum.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Emerikoss: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladies and fake life,ladies why una too dey lie lie...

Nobody should quote me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Pearly255(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please free this babe! Who doesn't lie? undecided She was playing a game but got caught in her own game. Too bad tho! I still like her no matter the lies. grin kiss
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by decatalyst(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
jusRadical:

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil thrives because good men keep quiet. We should turn blind eyes to evil abi?

So why complain when a man batters or kills his wife, or a woman her husband?

Oga carry water wet ur .muscles... You obviously didn't see the humour in the post undecided
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nellyd(f): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cheap and affordable data that lasts for 30days for any mobile device is available. We at graceful links network respond speedily to ur data needs. Call or whatsapp 08063514001

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Xbursta(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
On this case gifty lie pass the real God of lies
Lai i rest my case

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:

Oga carry water wet ur .muscles... You obviously didn't see the humour in the post undecided

Sorry, I didn't understand your sarcastic comment. Your other comments threw more light on your views.

Sorry for that sir.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Pearly255(f): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emerikoss:
Ladies and fake life,ladies why una too dey lie lie...

Nobody should quote me oo grin
you do not wanna be quoted then don't comment rudely. .. angry Respect women or else am gonna cast a spell on anyone here castigating against women. cool wink smiley grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by apochi2010(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mmm
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by cejaypriesty(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:

Gifty wey fit wake up tomorrow now and say she purposely left #BBN because she was bored and she missed her social life grin grin

Because it's his family involved here OK?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Emerikoss: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
[/quote]
Chei no cast spell abeg cheesy
Pearly255:
you do not wanna be quoted then don't comment rudely. .. angry Respect women or else am gonna cast a spell on anyone here castigating against women. cool wink smiley grin
Chei no cast spell abeg
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by klevotino: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ogunsj: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:

do you know the meaning of a COUSIN?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by decatalyst(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
jusRadical:

Sorry, I didn't understand your sarcastic comment. Your other comments threw more light on your views.

Sorry for that sir.

May God bless you.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by asumo12: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:

na movie seen she go call amu!

grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by mailingdgreat: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
gifty mama get hips oooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss is she single?
shey u wan go join Bleep d mama too?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
If y'all look at the wedding pictures. She's looks sad while the groom looks smitten with satisfied smirk on his face. Like someone who has finally gotten a prized gift.
But the husband should ask himself. Why would his wife deny been married to him??
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by AngelicBeing: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
We already have bigger issues as a nation so this Gifty marry or no marry don do embarassed embarassed angry angry
Gbam grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
mailingdgreat:
shey u wan go join Bleep d mama too?
see milk and hips , i enter there wella
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Hakeem3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
plss o, who is dis gifty
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Gassa007: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
okonja:
Nothing wey we no go hear this time...Just because she's trending. her haters don dey come out undecided
Which stupid hater are you talking about
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by bionixs: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
kokoA:
He dey protect him family name so it's equally his headache. I your cousin marry ashawo, shey the shame no go rub you for body to?
my dear,no mind the EDIOT who still showed that he could never be cured of madness by typing ruuuuuuuubish after reading this reasonable post. DECATALYST ,you are a huge IDIOT!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
We already have bigger issues as a nation so this Gifty marry or no marry don do embarassed embarassed angry angry
Exactly !
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Guyman02:
South Africans are attacking Nigerians, stealing and burning their properties while we pay them and argue over a show they organized in their country featuring Nigerians imprisoned in their compound called Big Brother House which they organized to distract us and increase subscription for their DSTV satellite TV outfit and we vote in our thousands with their MTN lines to support our preferred housemates embarassed
Abeg my people, our Mumu never do?
Big brother is fake and the participants are fake and liars. Lobbish!
i support a boycott to their network,its a very peaceful way of punishing them.nobody should buy credit on mtn line again,and if u have an mtn line,migrate to another network or buy another network line.let them get the signal that we are not happy with them.but ow many people go do am?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by bionixs: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by akigbemaru: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
She lied!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.