Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" (78764 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by LEAFLET(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Even on the last picture one could tell she wasn't happy and wasn't about that married life with you Oga. So just let her be and move on.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Toyrem: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Ladycloud(f): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
This Gifty girls talent should be, lying, lying and lying shocked

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wooow
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gwan2:

Guy can u pls do humanity a favour by stfu undecided undecided
I no be her husband nor his relative but I dey vex for her matter on reading the whole write up... U marry woman she come leave u...go dey announce publicly say she never ever marry.
For the records, I don't knw Gifty and will neva like to knw her, I'm not a fan of BBN, I came to know it when I was in a fast food outlet and it was playing on tv, a guy I sat next to was so angry with dis lady on seeing her on set dat I had to ask him war his connection was wit d girl....He brought out his fone and showed me all her marriage pix with her husband , saying she refuse taking in after marriage and left a note telling d husband not to bother looking for her, dat she had moved on, just four months into d wedding......That was wen BBN jus started, she never told d house she is abi na was married.
So on seeing dis write up I just connected with every thing that dude told me back den in Kaduna state.
So bros respect ursef and keep quiet pls......Incase u engage me with an insultive rejoinder, then I will school u on how naughty I can be online. undecided

She is likely possesed

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Pearly255(f): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emerikoss:

Chei no cast spell abeg :Dyou do not wanna be quoted then don't comment rudely. .. angry Respect women or else am gonna cast a spell on anyone here castigating against women. cool wink smiley grin
Chei no cast spell abeg
Lol cheesy
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by WINDSOW(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pearly255:
Please free this babe! Who doesn't lie? undecided She was playing a game but got caught in her own game. Too bad tho! I still like her no matter the lies. grin kiss
Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Pearly255(f): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
WINDSOW:
Birds of a feather.
Beast where u coming from? Guess you're referring to the females in your home fool. Blockhead.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by WINDSOW(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pearly255:
Beast where u coming from? Guess you're referring to the females in your home fool. Blockhead.
Pearly, I didn't insult u. U don av to be harsh on a cool dude. Do u? I like u.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Pearly255(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
WINDSOW:
Pearly, I didn't insult u. U don av to be harsh on a cool dude. Do u? I like u.
undecided
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by 2shur: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
likes seriously who gives a fuc
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ewosk: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
For anyone that do not see anything wrong in what this gifty did i wish them the same grin...may their spouse leave them after marriage....May those you give your time and affection to deny you and leave you....

e be like Sodom and Gomorrah is coming back again!....

A little shade of Gray today and yet a little tomorrow White will become black....

Watch what you support today or ignore....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by nikkyshyne(f): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fakest girl ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nothing but slutty bítches everywhere demanding marriage proposals only for security purposes. God punish una this year tho.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ebube89(f): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
gifty, her mama and siblings she's beautiful shaa

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
nawa o, this is a serious matter.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by rhames(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
superstars megastars and gutter stars putting their problems on social media. Lunatics. If Gifty likes, she should sleep with every man in Nigeria, i dont care. All men in the house, be careful who you go out with and be careful what you wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
bionixs:
my dear,no mind the EDIOT who still showed that he could never be cured of madness by typing ruuuuuuuubish after reading this reasonable post. DECATALYST ,you are a huge IDIOT!

Nah recession don hammer rim brain because you failed to see the sarcasm and humor in the comment.

Now, receive sense!

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by xpool(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
We already have bigger issues as a nation so this Gifty marry or no marry don do embarassed embarassed angry angry
How e don do? Na all these kind things dey make south africans dey slaughter us, say we be criminals and prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by TinaAnita(f): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
She say she no do again na by force ni? I heard your so-called cousin turned her to a punching bag, I wonder why the concerned nigga didn't comment on that? Abeg make I hear word!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by opribo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is normal.....

Characteristics of endtime wives

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dokyOloye: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
TinaAnita:
She say she no do again na by force ni? I heard your so-called cousin turned her to a punching bag, I wonder why the concerned nigga didn't comment on that? Abeg make I hear word!
The David I know cannot raise his hand against a woman but sha,ppl can change.
And ofcos,d commonest blackmail line of women is "he turned me to a punching bag"

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Backinfront(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
I blame the David guy. There are decent and beautiful girls around but he chose a snake because it looks exotic.

This is a lesson to men of nowadays looking for "flashy" women while ignoring content. Brace your mind for the repercussions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by somehowpenis(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
okonja:
Nothing wey we no go hear this time...Just because she's trending. her haters don dey come out undecided
what a phool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by jessykings(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Mbok how many times did gifty do her white wedding? I don't understand the discrepancy in the dates, April 6 and March 29th 2014. I don't understans again o.....#justsaying#.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg hu b dis guy....d babe didnt say she was never married...she said...shez nt married...u jes dey vex say she liv ur bro.....n nw shez famous.....abegi....mk we hia world....alias spoilers
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by nbright: 2:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Guyman02:
South Africans are attacking Nigerians, stealing and burning their properties while we pay them and argue over a show they organized in their country featuring Nigerians imprisoned in their compound called Big Brother House which they organized to distract us and increase subscription for their DSTV satellite TV outfit and we vote in our thousands with their MTN lines to support our preferred housemates embarassed
Abeg my people, our Mumu never do?
Big brother is fake and the participants are fake and liars. Lobbish!
Which mumu? a nation that elected an idiot to lead them is a confused nation.... Leave South African businesses out of it.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by bmxshop: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2017
dokyOloye:
Lol.Did U school in CHS(PRESCO Campus)?
David is a nice guy but always had this fault of going for d very pretty girls including 'elders' food'.
Does d name Braxton ring any bell?Lemme know hw well U know him.

Dave goes for fine girls, which one be elder's food again. He dated Braxton as both of them won Mr and Mrs CHS then. I went to CHS myself.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by bmxshop: 2:48am On Mar 01, 2017
dokyOloye:
Dave Mama don die tey tey.
Maybe step mum.

Gifty's Mum.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dederocs(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Never ever marry a desperate broke b-tch... It a better to be single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by dokyOloye: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
bmxshop:

Dave goes for fine girls, which one be elder's food again. He dated Braxton as both of them won Mr and Mrs CHS then. I went to CHS myself.
He dated Braxton,yes.
But Braxton was being chopped left and right by elders and I doubt if he didn't know.
Have U ever seen 2 of them in public?
Braxton always put up d mien of 'person wey no want but them de disturb am'.
Braxton was my classmate,and I be d jolly type,though I never hanged out around school or wt students of EBSU.
I know where I used to see her.Make I stop sha.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by bmxshop: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
dokyOloye:
He dated Braxton,yes.
But Braxton was being chopped left and right by elders and I doubt if he didn't know.
Have U ever seen 2 of them in public?
Braxton always put up d mien of 'person wey no want but them de disturb am'.
Braxton was my classmate,and I be d jolly type,though I never hanged out around school or wt students of EBSU.
I know where I used to see her.Make I stop sha.

Gbam. I was 2 years before you guys, read CSC in CHS. Queen B, Wonder how she dey now. Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote / Gary Dourdan, "CSI", Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.