Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! (6709 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / I'm Pregnant / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by deity: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
This happened to me too,in my own case I had my baby through cs also,but she was born prematurely we were in the hispital for months,the trauma and stress of taking care of the baby was still there,then i lost my job and also found out I was pregnant nine months after,I was broken, but I knew I wasn't going to abort because my baby's survival was purely a miracle and God's mercy,And God honored himself, I gave birth on my own,(when i was already booked for another cs),in the car on our way to the hospital.
but I was really embarrassed and ashamed then with the pregnancy, nobody saw me in my neighborhood, I always I'm the car and wear very big clothes to hide the pregnancy, people were surprised when they heard I gave birth.Today I'm happy I'm done and I can concentrate on my business, it all worked out for good.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2017
NL1960:

You are very funny. Why do you think a boy of 10 months is too young to have a sibling?. My son was born in September of 2005. His sister was born in February of 2007. Do the maths yourself to know how old he was when his sister was conceived. grin

Its Just A Feeling Sha. Thanks
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2017
deity:
This happened to me too,in my own case I had my baby through cs also,but she was born prematurely we were in the hispital for months,the trauma and stress of taking care of the baby was still there,then i lost my job and also found out I was pregnant nine months after,I was broken, but I knew I wasn't going to abort because my baby's survival was purely a miracle and God's mercy,And God honored himself, I gave birth on my own,(when i was already booked for another cs),in the car on our way to the hospital.
but I was really embarrassed and ashamed then with the pregnancy, nobody saw me in my neighborhood, I always I'm the car and wear very big clothes to hide the pregnancy, people were surprised when they heard I gave birth.Today I'm happy I'm done and I can concentrate on my business, it all worked out for good.

Lol Really, Well Thanks So Thats Just What I Am Gonna Do. Haha Thanks Dearie
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by sats: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
una go dey fork, dey pour the thing inside, una go come here dey come complain of belle
ordinary withdrawal method that cost 0 naira, problem
was i there when you people were rocking it?
your belle your responsibility
the stories on social media is ridiculous!
undecided
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2017
sats:
una go dey fork, dey pour the thing inside, una go come here dey come complain of belle
undecided

Una Plenty. Abi Ur Inside Head Na WasteLand?
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
espionage48:
Must you advertise everything that is happening in your life in social media?..You are a married woman and mother Please grow up small!!!

Advertise? Uhm, I Know Half Of People Like You Have A Problem With Me,
But Then, What Is Nairaland For I Put That To You For An Answer.
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by larrypappyy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm happy for you my sister. I know a lot of people who will kill to be in your shoes.. so carry your baby with pride and careless about what people will say bcoz no matter what you do, they'll talk.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
eezeribe:
"The one thing i notice is that no
one is ever really ready to bring another child in the world!"

This part made me comment.
its you who lacks self discipline to do family planning and child spacing.
People plan to conceive and have children at their own pace, not by accident.
Speak for yourself and stop generalizing from your myopic point of view.

I wish I could like your comment a million times.

Nigerians like window dressing and political correctness.

thank you for saying it as it is.
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
How exactly do women forget to be on birth control after a baby?
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Tyche(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
This life sha. A thousand and one persons, including my humble self, will give anything to be in the position you guys are in at the moment.

Issokay

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by stitcheD(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Madam, like a lot of people have said millions will kill to miss their monthly cycle just once not to talk of being pregnant. Your being pregnant again is nobody's business. And most young couple these days have their children early and then concentrate on raising them and their business. It makes for better planning and I see you guys heading there. And when the kid grows up you'll enjoy people guessing whether they are twins or not like someone said. So enjoy your pregnancy no allow bad Belle people pour sand for garri
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks Folks
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by firstking01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
airminem:

I get you artificial contraception right? fine, but i am pregnant now?
So, what do you wanna do now?, abort the baby?, mtcheew...berra keep the baby.
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
firstking01:

Never Said So Please. Thanks Though
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
sats:
undecided
gringringringrin
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by megareal: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
My dear, I don't know how you feel o, but the one thing I wanted to avoid at all cost was unplanned babies. People who delivered alongside and after me have another child, some are on their third pregnancies sef. grin

The deed has been done. You won't kick the embarrassment since you are the one feeling it, just live with it and keep your head high.

Stay healthy. Though I worry for your place of work cos it will look like you are taking advantage of their magnanimity. Work that out and you are good to go.

Finally do family planning after delivery biko.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
megareal:
My dear, I don't know how you feel o, but the one thing I wanted to avoid at all cost was unplanned babies. People who delivered alongside and after me have another child, some are on their third pregnancies sef. grin

The deed has been done. You won't kick the embarrassment since you are the one feeling it, just live with it and keep your head high.

Stay healthy. Though I worry for your place of work cos it will look like you are taking advantage of their magnanimity. Work that out and you are good to go.

Finally do family planning after delivery biko.

Thanks Sis.
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by aameyah(f): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2017
tinutunde:
10 months difference, you try small, am in dilemma cos am 8 weeks postpartum and it looks like am pregnant, I've not gone for PT and don't even know how to tell my husband if peradventure the PT is positive...

Well done. It's like labour room, delivery, sleepless nights after delivery and the subsequent toll on your marriage is sweeting you.
Why didn't you do FP at your 6 weeks appointment?
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by ademoladeji(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
You don't need family planning, what you need is CONDOM.

do not put yourself at risk with all these family planning stuffs. Buypacks of condom @ home.

But, you too like sex ooooo
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Abort the child and stop crying wolf! Your body your choice! It's up to you, it's not up to anybody. wink smiley
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Abort the child and stop crying wolf! Your body your choice! It's up to you, it's not up to anybody. wink smiley

Chai !
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
firstking01:

Baby Is Doing Great
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by Amhappy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Children are gifts from God. That baby is precious Biko. My only concern is your job;pray for your employer to understand and if possible exceed your KPIs. Peace
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by airminem(f): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amhappy:
Children are gifts from God. That baby is precious Biko. My only concern is your job;pray for your employer to understand and if possible exceed your KPIs. Peace

Yea, Thanks I Am Happy Too
Re: I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! by andyanders: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Madam, be happy that God has given you the grace for another child. Note that it wasn't a mistake for you to conceive within 10 months. Do not look at what people would say over your present condition. Be strong enough and allow God to taker control.Who knows who is in your womb?Only God who gave you that grace to carry another baby. Do not think about your job but your life and present condition. It will come and pass and at last, you will be glad the child came. It is a blessing to have a child and yours cannot be different. Feel great and damn those who would wanna be talking trash. Make yourself happy always till the blessings of good health, favor and joy that MUST come to your house will EVER remain to be greater than what you are thinking and looking at now. Be happy and safe delivery in advance. You will deliver through normal delivery and no CS anymore in your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy / How Is Your Wife Or Hubby Coping With You Snoring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.