Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (30898 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Olateef(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Okay
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by smartkester(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Toolz! toolz!!...this babe go sweet for one night stand sha.. Eru re grin grin grin
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by ajalawole(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Why not?
After all, same people that'll call her names for carrying one would still shame her and ask why she couldn't protect herself in the event of pregnancy or STDs.
so u will allowed ur gf/wife to be crying CD around without suspecting her abi. Ok continuesad
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by enigmaticlion: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pm me her number.
Michellla:
A course mate of mine always has one in her purse.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by enigmaticlion: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pm me her number and I na you, holla at ya boy kiss.
Michellla:
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by enigmaticlion: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
I dey here, ask me
okedoyinolabisi:
if you ask me,who I go ask?
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Bigmikedagod(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
ooorrrrr daddy boy undecided
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by bababodmas(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
check out captivating stories dovetailing into topical issues on this blog www.frontpagegist.com.ng
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by vicben27(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
only a LovePeddler walks around wit condoms in her bag!

1 Like

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by soderican(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Do women like CONDOMS

1 Like

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by robosky02(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
The female condom is a contraceptive sheath (or pouch) that can help you stay in control of your sexual health and prevent an unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV.

It’s a good idea to understand why it's important to wear a condom and when you need to wear one. Some women prefer to use a female condom as it means not having to rely on the man to wear the condom.

Although female condoms are not as easily available as the male condom (and can be more expensive), you can usually get them from sexual health clinics or a healthcare professional. Some shops sell them, but you may have to go online.

What types of female condom are available?

The female condom is available in 130 countries and is known as the second generation female condom (FC2) – it also has the following names depending on where you live: Femidom, Dominique, Femy, Myfemy, Protectiv, Elegance, Della and Care.

The FC1 was made of polyurethane, but many people complained that it was noisy and put them off during sex.This was replaced by the FC2, which is made of less noisy synthetic latex called nitrile. There are new designs of female condom being produced across the world.

How do female condoms work?

The female condom is worn loosely inside the vagina and is 17cm (6.5 inches long). They work by preventing bodily fluids and semen from entering the body and womb and, when used correctly, will help prevent pregnancy, STIs and HIV.1

Female condoms can be put in up to eight hours before sex, compared to male condoms which are put on just before sex or during pre-intimacy. This can help you feel more prepared and in control of using contraceptives if you are going to have sex.

How to use a female condom

You will find instructions in the packet and you can also get advice about how to use a female condom from a sexual health professional.2
1.Check the expiry date and that it appears in good condition.
2.Take the female condom carefully out of the packet so that there is less chance of it ripping (don’t use your teeth and be careful with sharp fingernails or jewellery).
3.Sit, squat, lie or stand in a position you find the most comfortable, similar to how you would insert a tampon. Squeeze the smaller ring at the closed end of the condom and insert it into your vagina as far as it will go, making sure that it doesn’t twist. The large ring at the open end of the female condom will cover the area around the vaginal opening – it is normal for this part to hang outside your body.
4.When you have sex the penis should enter into the female condom, rather than between the condom and the side of your vagina. You can help guide your partner into you to ensure it goes in the right place.
5.After sex, twist the large ring to prevent semen from leaking out and gently pull the female condom out. You can then wrap the condom up and throw it away in the bin (it can block up your plumbing if you put it in the toilet).
6.Always use a new female condom each time you have sex.

Remember: Avoid using a female condom at the same time as a male condom. This can cause friction and they will be more likely to split.3 4

What to do if a female condom breaks

It is unlikely that a female condom will break, especially if used correctly. However, female condoms can break for the same reasons that a male condom can, for example if there is a tear in the condom before or during sex it's not put in place properly or is in poor condition.

There's also a risk of semen spilling into your vagina as it's removed. If something does go wrong try not to panic.5 Try Squeeze out as much of the semen as you can and avoiding washing inside your vagina or anus (douching) as this can spread infection further or cause irritation.

It is advised that you have a sexual health test about 10 days later, (or earlier if you are worried about any symptoms) and then again around three months later. This is because different STIs are detected at different times. Until then, avoid sexual contact or practise safer sex by always wearing a condom.

What should I do if a condom breaks and my partner is HIV-positive?

If a condom breaks and you know you had sex with someone who is living with HIV, you will need to visit a healthcare professional as soon as you can. You may be offered post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) treatment.6 This is a month-long treatment of antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) that can reduce the risk of HIV establishing in your body.

PEP has a high success rate; but, it is not a replacement for condoms. PEP is a powerful drug that has side effects and not everyone can have the treatment.

How to talk about condoms with your partner

If you want to share the responsibility with your partner when it comes to safer sex then a female condom is a good way of helping you feel in control of your sexual health. You may feel embarrassed talking about condoms, but the consequences of not using one could be far more serious.

There are advantages and disadvantages to using one form of contraceptive over another. It’s a good idea to arm yourself with as much information as you can about your options before you discuss them with your partner. Try and have this conversation before having sex, rather than in the heat of the moment.

It can take practice to use a female condom, but once you've got the hang of it many women feel reassured because it can be put in several hours ahead of sex.

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by dadasupremacy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abi u
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by mrphysics(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:
A course mate of yours or you

2 Likes

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Quam7even(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Never used a condom never will...only dose dah follow smellos and local girls need it...pullout game on 100...#TeamRaw

1 Like

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:

Only one? If the battle requires a 3rd round exploration nko?
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by OgaJonah(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
On my way toolz house to confirm what he asked.

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
balancediet:
This forum, nå wa. MOD's u guys should go back to your drawing board.
Why
This is an educative post
Its better to know and b informed than to form holy n latwr regret
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by robosky02(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:
Taah abomination... Amadioha forbid such atrocity... Carry condom koh.. Different sizes nih...

This world is turning into another thing..

sooooooooooo cheesy

hmmm

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by DollarAngel(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please what is Condom?
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by jamalnation(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
No
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by summerflame(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thought she was pregnant
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Ladycloud(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander... So why not
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Jodha(f): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
robosky02:

sooooooooooo cheesy

hmmm

undecided
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Opakan2: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
No don't carry.. Be waiting for guys to carry theirs plus female own everywhere like cd dealers

tho. condom sex no dey sweet but ita le.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:
hahah you jokin I know that!!
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by me69: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
O N L Y - I F - T H E Y - B I - P R O S T I T U T E S
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by karimusaa: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some Ladies and condom in the bag belike:

1 Share

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Doctor0071(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:
mate ke or you
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Omeny: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
slawomir:
Michellla:

you are not far from the truth. these female students na champion when it comes to condom. to toast girl go tire you if you be staff of any university. i remember in 2014 when i got a job at uniben(security department). after clearance and every other thing we were sent to ekosodin gate just to beef up security and the school management asked us to always check for student with school id card and to check their bags. i was surprised to see both male and female condoms in the bags of these female students. not untill after working for like four months as a security guy i now understand that some of this female students are confirm runs babe. the way when flashy cars take dey return them to hostel na die. night class for students na banging festival. the male students go just dey bang the females anyhow. my eyes don see something

Hahahahahaha.

Ur eyes never see anything yet.

Why u no join them bang too?
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by willibounce1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
A married woman or man has no business carrying condoms in their wallets or bags.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by WINDSOW(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
slawomir:
Michellla:

you are not far from the truth. these female students na champion when it comes to condom. to toast girl go tire you if you be staff of any university. i remember in 2014 when i got a job at uniben(security department). after clearance and every other thing we were sent to ekosodin gate just to beef up security and the school management asked us to always check for student with school id card and to check their bags. i was surprised to see both male and female condoms in the bags of these female students. not untill after working for like four months as a security guy i now understand that some of this female students are confirm runs babe. the way when flashy cars take dey return them to hostel na die. night class for students na banging festival. the male students go just dey bang the females anyhow. my eyes don see something
U ain't seen nothing yet. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.