Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (30899 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by DonCortino: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
If she fuçks around why not?

1 Like

Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by eROCK247(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
I only came here to view her photo
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by robosky02(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

undecided

bae comkpe grin
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by mastar111: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is insanity. Only dogs in human form will carry them around. Wat are we celebrating? Fornication? Tufiakwa.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Michellla(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
slawomir:
Michellla:
A course mate of mine always has one in her purse.

you are not far from the truth. these female students na champion when it comes to condom. to toast girl go tire you if you be staff of any university. i remember in 2014 when i got a job at uniben(security department). after clearance and every other thing we were sent to ekosodin gate just to beef up security and the school management asked us to always check for student with school id card and to check their bags. i was surprised to see both male and female condoms in the bags of these female students. not untill after working for like four months as a security guy i now understand that some of this female students are confirm runs babe. the way when flashy cars take dey return them to hostel na die. night class for students na banging festival. the male students go just dey bang the females anyhow. my eyes don see something
haha grin stuffs like that go down in literally every school.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by themonk(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander... So why not
grin
Lady cloud howfa
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Factors: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes i thnk so cus anytin cn hapen
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by mimee9(f): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
elhafeez:
I wouldn't advice them to carry it around. but they can have it in their room or can carry it to their boyfriends place when they think something is going to happen there. My ex use to have it in her house. Na wetin dey save our ass back then. May God bless her where ever she is.
not many people pray for their ex,she must really be a nice person
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by XaintJoel20: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
slawomir:
Michellla:
A course mate of mine always has one in her purse.

you are not far from the truth. these female students na champion when it comes to condom. to toast girl go tire you if you be staff of any university. i remember in 2014 when i got a job at uniben(security department). after clearance and every other thing we were sent to ekosodin gate just to beef up security and the school management asked us to always check for student with school id card and to check their bags. i was surprised to see both male and female condoms in the bags of these female students. not untill after working for like four months as a security guy i now understand that some of this female students are confirm runs babe. the way when flashy cars take dey return them to hostel na die. night class for students na banging festival. the male students go just dey bang the females anyhow. my eyes don see something

Na my Alma Mater you dey fall im hand so.
I go see you for Main Gate.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by elhafeez(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
mimee9:
yes she was. it was great while it lasted. We still on talking terms.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by tosyne2much(m): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Cc
Nickymezor
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by mayorski01(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2017
mimee9:
Lol. You could learn to be a nice person like her and always have it in your house too. #justsaying
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Nickymezor(f): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Cc
Nickymezor
A big NO.
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Godspoweradiani(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
i dnt blame her!!!that is why it is very hard for u to see a lady that is virgin
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Ladycloud(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
themonk:
grin
Lady cloud howfa
lol... Am good.. How r u
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by themonk(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol... Am good.. How r u
Am okay, been a while. Ive missed you o
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Ladycloud(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
themonk:

Am okay, been a while. Ive missed you o
missed u small shaa... Where are you at the moment ?? cheesy
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by themonk(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ladycloud:
missed u small shaa... Where are you at the moment ?? cheesy
Lagos, you were forming akpo for me back then.in school na. You stopped picking my calls sef. Wasnt fair you know. I hope you are good though
Re: "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) by Youngpo413: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
soderican:
Do women like CONDOMS
They hate it and I dont know why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.