Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" (42787 Views)

Has Kanye West Truly Become Christian? Let's Examine His Past And Present Life / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Shinery0123(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
I wonder what this tread would look like if the topic were to be I am a christian my fiancee wants me to convert before our marriage. The advice would surely be "u are lost if u do" stuff. Well, it's normal as human to feel ur opinion is the correct and right while other's is wrong. That is why every man is supposed to be entitled to his opinion.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Sheridale(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 4 Monograph 2
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

While the monograph aims to explain the most basic information about the laws of Nous, there are some disbelievers who try to negate the beliefs. If you come across such literature like that of Pierre S. Freeman, you will find the statements to be contradictory and hypocritical.

Four of the laws of Nous were highlighted in this monograph, along with comprehensive explanation and their interpretations. According to Nodin in his manuscript, the first law of nous says that “Nous manifests itself in matter in the form of elements, divinities and principals of Spirit”. In this law, we find three main terms of importance, elements of Spirit, divinities of Spirit and principals of Spirit. The elements here are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons; with a total of 144 elements in all according to the Rosicrucian belief. Each element is said to differ from one another in terms of the number of electrons, neutrons or protons they have, and as well as their polarity in aqueous medium. The class master notes that these three sub-atomic particles are present in all substances both material and cosmic.

Divinity on the other hand is defined in terms of three states of matter - solid, liquid and gas. Originally, divinity was not synonymous with spirit, but in the Greek beliefs divinity also means spirit. This explains why Nodin chose to use his concept of the spirit to define divinity. Nodin was right because atoms have the potential to come together to give rise to manifestations in the gaseous, liquid and solid forms.
The principals of the Spirit, on the other hand, are the four natural expressions of the divinities and they include fire, earth, water and wind. Even the three elements (solid, liquid and gas) find expression in these four principals (fire, earth, wind and water).
The second law of Nous, according to Nodin, states that “Electricity is the passion of space, magnetism and that of matter; Nous is the energy which animates and maintains this passion”. The class master paraphrases this law, thus stating it as “Electricity has its source in space, magnetism has its in matter, and both of this energy has its ultimate source in Nous”. By this, we can now understand how the term electromagnetic came about. This is to prove that the passions of the space and matter interface at some point in the electromagnetic field, its ultimate source being the nous.

Nodin’s third law of Nous is crystal clear and states that “Nous permeates animate matter as well as inanimate matter”. The class master explains this to mean that everything in the material world as well as the cosmic world have its source from the Nous. They are either affected by the Vital force or the Spirit, both sourcing from the Nous.

Concluding the monograph, the class master explained the fourth law of Nous which states that, “On our material plane, the manifestation of Nous is predominantly negative. On the spiritual plane, it is predominantly positive”. This just embosses the point that has been made multiple times in the monograph about the spirit being the negative polar dimension of the nous, and the vital life being the positive one. But in their manifestations, the spirit is said to manifest itself positively on the physical or material plane while the positive Vital force acts or manifests negatively on the spiritual plane in the same manner.

While the monograph aims to explain the most basic information about the laws of Nous, there are some disbelievers who try to negate the beliefs. If you come across such literature like that of Pierre S. Freeman, you will find the statements to be contradictory and hypocritical.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by udatso: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
toye440:

I hv no business with Islam all I detest is d killings in d name of Islam and suddenly outspoken ones like u go mute or blind to d unholy event.
What do you want from me? How many Muslims have spoken against them and have themselves killed? If by now you think these terrorists are only a problem to non Muslims, then you sir have been sleeping..... you need to wake up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.