Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans (1886 Views)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by PrickGetSize(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm solidly behind you
Bro, stop using that line when addressing a fellow man. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Tomjazzy2: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Who is this nicur

You obviously won't make the preliminary undecided

Watch out for me and my team cool
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Not d nairaland I belong cos ur face is anonymous to d title u want to contest
Ori iyami ooooo shocked shocked shocked

Savagefinder, come quikquik cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by DAVIYJONESS: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

In order for your self esteem to remain intact, I really advice you to drop the idea. We wouldn't want you to commit suicide when the contest starts lipsrsealed
Don't be dumb I have selected the best managers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Don't be dumb I have selected the best managers.
Trust me, they can't help your cause embarassed
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Thank you brilliant man why can't we have more men like this when is the contest going to begin
The date has not been fixed I guess.. The female will come first sha
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
You fit win sha!
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
guy ur mouth no good at all

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Ori iyami ooooo shocked shocked shocked

Savagefinder, come quikquik cheesy cheesy

Hehehe, there should be a separate competition aside Mr nairaland for the Op.
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by savagefinder: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
oooga. My name na Suleiman. Oga say make I give am for you diamond medal

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by DAVIYJONESS: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
savagefinder:
oooga. My name na Suleiman. Oga say make I give am for you diamond medal

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

you have started another cult?
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by savagefinder: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
you have started another cult?
yes ooh..and you are our capon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by Seakay(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not bad atall man.. It's a free world.
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
U have my vote and support smiley
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by loomer: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
agarawu23:
U have my vote and support smiley

You no dey retire?
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
loomer:

You no dey retire?
abi na grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin

REIIGN...

So are u one of the managers? grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by REIIGN(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

REII.GN...

So are u one of the managers? grin cheesy

Don't mind the OP, he's clowning as usual.
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
REIIGN:

Don't mind the OP, he's clowning as usual.

Haahahahaha grin

He knows u have a loooong list of allies my Lord.. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans by REIIGN(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Haahahahaha grin

He knows u have a loooong list of allies my Lord.. cheesy

My Lady, its the reason I've chosen to stay away from it. Lest they add more titles to the tags they've already given me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Romancelanders / 4 Reasons Why I'm Scared Of Visiting Lagos / Another Slay Queen Breaks The Internet With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.