Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. (429 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / The Very Night He Went Into My....... And My Heart Couldn't Contain The Joy / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. by uchkochi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
SEXUAL CREATIVITY BOOSTS THE JOY AND EXPERIENCE IN MARRIAGE. (Strictly for the married)

Sex is just 10 percent in the school of marriage but this 10 percent does a lot in making the remaining 90 percent meaningful. Have you ever wondered why God made sex so sweet and yet so short-timed. The pleasures of sex has an early end. God made it so because He wants it to be regular. Sex is fellowship, it is communion, it builds understanding, it settles quarrels easily.

Couples are not sexually creative no wonder they become so sexually cold and dry and it affects every other area.

God gave you a creative mind. Sex to a man is more of an action but to a lady its an event, an experience, a company, a school.

There is no dry sexual experience what we have is lack of sexual creativity.

Most time you may need to postpone the sex that you have planned just to make the experience sweeter, most times you may need to change the place, change the attire, do something different. You need to plan for sex just as you would plan for other things.
Re: Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. by nursennenny(f): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
OK, so what are you trying to say?
Re: Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. by greatnaija01: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
He is trying to say... when people get married.. they get bored in the bedroom matters of sex because of lack of creativity... and that God made sex for those married peeps to enjoy.

BUT i personally believe that the economy, financial issues, PHCN issues, family betrayals and abuses, pastoral/priestly deceitfulness can really go along way in OFFSETTING the creativity to such matters as sex. Its simply overrated.... LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEX... even marriage is also overrated.

well thats what i can explain for now..

nursennenny:
OK, so what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Creativity. The Joy Of Marriage. by subtlemee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
The unplanned one is the sweetest..trust me

(1) (Reply)

Some Misconceptions In Nigeria. / Where's Mr Cork? / Euphoria Perfume For Women @giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.