Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

First Timer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Timer (645 Views)

Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Timer by Nddytex08(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
How does it feel within and outside the body when one engages in first sexual inter course both for the Male and female. pls lets share our experiences
Re: First Timer by REIIGN(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: First Timer by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
♤still

♤a virgin
Re: First Timer by obiorathesubtle: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Well, for one, I'd say it feels like you have discovered your penis is another tongue of some sort..

You're thrusting in and out a lubricated vagina, and you're thinking.. "damn.. This feels really good.. I never want to stop.."

It hits a spot in your head.. Inside your brain.. The warmth and moist feeling.. It can't be compared..

However, I'm a virgin.. That is entirely a work of imagination..

1 Like

Re: First Timer by 14teenK: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op open up

1 Like

Re: First Timer by 14teenK: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
You go don rape a dozen girls for your imagination..#FEAR VIRGINS
obiorathesubtle:
Well, for one, I'd say it feels like you have discovered your penis is another tongue of some sort..

You're thrusting in and out a lubricated vagina, and you're thinking.. "damn.. This feels really good.. I never want to stop.."

It hits a spot in your head.. Inside your brain.. The warmth and moist feeling.. It can't be compared..

Re: First Timer by obiorathesubtle: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
14teenK:
You go don rape a dozen girls for your imagination..#FEAR VIRGINS
undecided

How is it possible to be a rapist and a virgin?
Re: First Timer by Seakay(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Vaseline Crew chairman!
Re: First Timer by youngberry001(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

and u be virgin again..

Fvck u!!

1 Like

Re: First Timer by Nddytex08(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
C'mon guys its about sharing experience gained... And that imaginary writeup dude, with that you can impregnate many girls in your imaginary world.

(1) (Reply)

(amazing) See 20 Rare Photos Of Kardashians Before The Fame / Hazards Of Using Intimate Toys In The Bedroom. / 6 Ways To Spot A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.