Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (52767 Views)

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / Ladies Take A Look At These OMBRE KANEKALON BRAID / Ladies Take Your Pick..... Sneakers Or Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Yes no one will when you are broke...even if you are the best dressed guy in your state..but if you have money

Even if you smoke marijuana and want to marry maria...

they will line up not being number ninety nine on the list...

Ask C ronaldo or Terry G.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Wantedmiller: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2017
how are you sure that he is not there with a girl? most babe love that. Mind you am not supporting that. Another man's food .........
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:
Money is all that matters!

Even if you naked while driving a 2017 Porsche Cayenne, the best of babes still gonna hop in to go have party with you.

After money is money........

Money controls everything!

The only thing money can't do, it's still money that will do it.

Everything has a price

You guys keep shouting money this, money that. Get the money and see its mostly hoes that will swarm around you. Money is good. But do not think it's everything.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by henrimoto(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
There are different types of Ladies/woman.

The baby ladies/chewing gum girls will proudly show off this kind of guy as his boyfriend/guy to her peer groups.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by ob123: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Na your business. Oyibo wey his pikin they walk around naked for beach does he complain. Some white girls no dey wear bra at all and every thing go dey bounce her father neva complain. Blacks we are always criticizing our self.... too bad u no holy pass
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
marvelck:
Imagine the way his pants are sagging, and yet he doesn't give a damn about it. And tomorrow he will start saying no girl wants to be with him.
The picture is not in nigeria first of all
A friend of mine that lives in US told me that it was when he came here that he noticed ppl really putting the issue of sagging over their heads
That over there ppl sag n nobody cares (just as long as ur undies are clean n not torn)
So over there girls wouldnt mind but here in nigeria na army ppl go flog u first not even girls issue will b on ur mind when they are done with u lol grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by ob123: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
ob123:
Na your business. Oyibo wey his pikin they walk around naked for beach does he complain. Some white girls no dey wear bra at all and every thing go dey bounce her father neva complain. Blacks we are always criticizing our self.... too bad u no holy pass

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by exlinkleads(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

What's your definition of normal guys?

normal guy - like proper guys

like they always say, i need a man that will sweep me off my feet....lol
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
skedman:
i guess you are the lady that nairaland guy has been searching for ,i must confess you are pretty,looking smart and gorgeous .

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

You guys keep shouting money this, money that. Get the money and see its mostly hoes that will swarm around you. Money is good. But do not think it's everything.

You right tho!

But quality hoes! Executive hoes I mean, willing to have a family once the price is right.

We all know some dudes wouldn't have married such quality hoes of they were broke.

Money is just all....... The rest, money will take care of it.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
adegeye38:

no right thinking dude would sag his trousers

Ooo...

Born and brought up in waffi.

One thing I wouldn't abandon after the slangs... Sagging.

So keep up the generalization, you are super-intelligent.

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
they will o

they will fall in love and offer him their pants and bras too under the guise of changing him and end up messing themselves up

it doesn't matter the dressing anymore
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:
Money is all that matters!

Even if you naked while driving a 2017 Porsche Cayenne, the best of babes still gonna hop in to go have party with you.

After money is money........

Money controls everything!

The only thing money can't do, it's still money that will do it.

Everything has a price

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Then you have the option to do send forth for the hoes.

No money n u go even dey beg d hoes mk dem show, not to talk of the ones when dey observe person destiny at first glance.

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by k199192: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians and judgemental attitudes... How about the tattooed lady breaking grounds in akwa ibom state.. Are there no pastors in that state... It's not what we see on the outside.. It's what is inside that matters... The guy that will beat you will wear his trousers to his stomach... Yimu
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
exlinkleads:

normal guy - like proper guys

like they always say, i need a man that will sweep me off my feet....lol
So you think a guy who shows off his inner wears to the entire world would sweep you off your feet? cheesy

Which University are you in? And what level?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Is this not the same guy you refused all my 'toasting' offers for? undecided

grin I dunno him Sir.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
mumuface:

Saggin is a kind of dressing introduced by the Black slaves dating many years back. Because they were called NIGGAS, and after a hard days work they always like to dress loose, so the West call the dressing SAGGIN wich is the backwards spelling.
Well ok..i thought it was introduced in american prisons to prevent prisoners frm escaping and popularised by rappers cheesy cheesy.anyway sagging is looking kinder old school cos its been since the early 90s that male youths has been dressing like that cheesy
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

So you think a guy who shows off his inner wears to the entire world would sweep you off your feet? cheesy

d/f thrills for d/f folks bro grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by tivta(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2017
marvelck:
Imagine the way his pants are sagging, and yet he doesn't give a damn about it. And tomorrow he will start saying no girl wants to be with him.
so life is all about women? do you know how many women abroad date such men? the world is bigger than nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by exlinkleads(f): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

hahahahahahaha

ask yourself
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Then you have the option to do send forth for the hoes.

No money n u go even dey beg d hoes mk dem show, not to talk of the ones when dey observe person destiny at first glance.

-Lord
I'm certain you are probably still in school. One thing in life is how we like to rush things. You see those ones in your class or department who don't bother about the dopest girls in the class, they'll be the ones who would be running away from ladies afterwards.

A nice apartment, car, and a not so outrageous bank account is all it takes. Just read that book, time go come.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
tpapi:
sagging is meant for touts
sorry
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
seangy4konji:
Yes no one will when you are broke...even if you are the best dressed guy in your state..but if you have money

Even if you smoke marijuana and want to marry maria...

they will line up not being number ninety nine on the list...

Ask C ronaldo or Terry G.
But C.ronaldo no dey tatoo na andneither does he smoke ganja grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2017
exlinkleads:

hahahahahahaha

ask yourself
You are probably still a teen or most likely, in her early 20s embarassed Be careful with most of those boys who wear their trousers like this. They won't sweep you off your feet. They will break you into pieces and you'll sweep you off the floor
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

I'm certain you are probably still in school. One thing in life is how we like to rush things. You see those ones in your class or department who don't bother about the dopest girls in the class, they'll be the ones who would be running away from ladies afterwards.

A nice apartment, car, and a not so outrageous bank account is all it takes. Just read that book, time go come.

Again another failed generalization.

I don finish.

That's the thing about generalization, it's inaccurate. And I'm that guy who is running away from ladies now. Still sagging on informal occasions.

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
I do sag but not like that nigga
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Laveda:

grin I dunno him Sir.
See denial grin Is this not that boy, JeffreyJamez? tongue
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Again another failed generalization.

I don finish.

That's the thing about generalization, it's inaccurate. And I'm that guy who is running away from ladies now. Still sagging on informal occasions.

-Lord
OK. I get you now. Informal? Maybe. But since we are now dividing into formal and informal, I'm sure you have sense tongue

And why run away from ladies? Heartbreak hurt much?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
tivta:

so life is all about women? do you know how many women abroad date such men? the world is bigger than nigeria.
all they think about is women
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Obiwannn: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Michellla:
Sagging looks nice on some guys tho
who's on your display pic?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

OK. I get you now. Informal? Maybe. But since we are now dividing into formal and informal, I'm sure you have sense tongue

Who would sag to a job interview?

The guy in the picture is sagging in an informal setting. And we already have self-righteous fellas already blowing him off as an irresponsible person. Wait till you see him on suit on Monday answering your questions in a banking hall.

It's not so difficult to make careful statements that prove you think things through.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.