Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (52782 Views)

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / Ladies Take A Look At These OMBRE KANEKALON BRAID / Ladies Take Your Pick..... Sneakers Or Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Who would sag to a job interview?

The guy in the picture is sagging in an informal setting. And we already have self-righteous fellas already blowing him off as an irresponsible person. Wait till you see him on suit on Monday answering your questions in a banking hall.

It's not so difficult to make careful statements that prove you think things through.

-Lord
Do you sag when you go out to eat?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Do you sag when you go out to eat?

Really, isn't the answer obvious?

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Teague4league(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
adegeye38:

no right thinking dude would sag his trousers
Relax for a moment . Don't take life too serious
# YOLO
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zanga420: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Michellla:
Sagging looks nice on some guys tho
thanks for being truthful jare. Many babes here, just dey wrap the guy. As long as he have coins majority of them will date n marry him. Make them no let me begin long stories I've witnessed. For a man, no matter ur look, character as long as you have cash you'll get majority of babes you want. Thank you
Besides I don't like judging people whatever floats your boat, enjoy
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hhahahaha.. cheesy

Not my type tho...coz I already see the shape of his azz.if there's no 'thriller', I easily lost my imagination tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by DeRay98(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Lanretoye:
unfortunately that's who some ladies run after.

Exactly, after the boy don show dem sege finish such girls go dey shout upandan saying"all men are the same" no "god-fearing men in town any more".
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Really, isn't the answer obvious?

-Lord
I used to too. Don't worry, you'll outgrow it wink
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

I used to too. Don't worry, you'll outgrow it wink

Certainly. Old men don't sag.

But here's the point you're missing. Young men who sag are just as responsible as young men who do not sag.

There is no correlation between sagging and responsibility. If there is, maybe you could send me a peer-review study on the subject.

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by mekstaniac(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Na babes like this girls nowadays dey follow pass. Trust me
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by poik(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
patosky3310:
Before answering that, I will like to ask if guys should take ladies that dress nude serious. Of course, they are taken serious. Actually, it's a woman's world. I am not promoting saggy dressing in guys. Just my thought.

Guy, u no nice o. lol
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by sanitelag(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2017
aboki
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
If the guy is loaded he can get virtually any eligible babe out there. Forget that thing.

This guy will even date the finest oyinbo girls out there, even if he's broke like church rat. grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Alexander001(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2017
slimzpresh:
I cant date a guy like this....one man's food is another's poison tho.The kid beside him is so cute...and those things above his head look inviting.
so, you can't date davido?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Certainly. Old men don't sag.

But here's the point you're missing. Young men who sag are just as responsible as young men who do not sag.

There is no correlation between sagging and responsibility. If there is, maybe you could send me a peer-review study on the subject.

-Lord
Well, on your last point, I may just have to agree. It's just like saying an old man who is running after ladies who are young enough to be his children is responsible because he doesn't sag. Whereas a schoolboy who has a girl he sees and treats like his world, but sags is irresponsible.

It only becomes a problem when you reach a certain age and it still is something you won't drop.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by dee02(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Each to their own. grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
for guys like dis, by the time his woman gives him a set of twin handsome boys, he will pull up that trouser and hustle
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by exlinkleads(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

You are probably still a teen or most likely, in her early 20s embarassed Be careful with most of those boys who wear their trousers like this. They won't sweep you off your feet. They will break you into pieces and you'll sweep you off the floor

hahaha

thanks for the advice but i find those "proper guys" scary

cuz they are the once that does the unthinkable
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
exlinkleads:

hahaha

thanks for the advice but i find those "proper guys" scary

cuz they are the once that does the unthinkable
LordAdam16...care to come out of your 'retirement'? I think the both of you would be a nice fit grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by fynex(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
marvelck:
Imagine the way his pants are sagging, and yet he doesn't give a damn about it. And tomorrow he will start saying no girl wants to be with him.
Did you say should??

Some are already doing that...
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by dederocs(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2017
adegeye38:

no right thinking dude would sag his trousers
Mr Right thinker, how much has ur right thinking help your street, or even ur household...or rather how much have you made with your right thinking...
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
funny
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by LordAdam16: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Well, on your last point, I may just have to agree. It's just like saying an old man who is running after ladies who are young enough to be his children is responsible because he doesn't sag. Whereas a schoolboy who has a girl he sees and treats like his world, but sags is irresponsible.

It only becomes a problem when you reach a certain age and it still is something you won't drop.

Glad you see my point.

zicoraads:

LordAdam16...care to come out of your 'retirement'? I think the both of you would be a nice fit grin

Haaa!

Chairman of Matchmaking Association of Nigeria (MAN).

Nice try.

-Lord
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Ejanla07: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
marvelck:
Imagine the way his pants are sagging, and yet he doesn't give a damn about it. And tomorrow he will start saying no girl wants to be with him.

i won't even talk to anyone who post rubbish on nairaland

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by talk2saintify(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2017
the little kid was actually telling the young boy...

"dude yhur pant is falling off"

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by slimzpresh(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
Alexander001:
so, you can't date davido?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by nathaniel007(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Laveda:

grin I dunno him Sir.
Happy new month dear
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by enigmaticlion: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Queensuccubus, I'll show you my butt if you're ready this weekend. Pm me if you're interested.
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hhahahaha.. cheesy

Not my type tho...coz I already see the shape of his azz.if there's no 'thriller', I easily lost my imagination tongue
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by uluoke: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Crazy
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Queensuccubus, I'll show you my butt if you're ready this weekend. Pm me if you're interested.

grin

Tatz so sweet baby.. But Wat ur azz can offer wink?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by enigmaticlion: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Inbox me ASAP. matjoseph1945@gmail.com let's talk.
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Tatz so sweet baby.. But Wat ur azz can offer wink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.