Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (42822 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Deathslater: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Dry and stale! Just like your wits! I know you have nothing upstairs so i am waiting for you to start insulting people before I summon mynd to assist you return to your ban mansion!

Mr omenkata, opiaku, bloodkiller and all those your many senseless monikers! Try me and see! Or are you scared today? grin

Shut up, coward. That guy isn't not your mate.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by fablani(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...

heyaaa, e pain you wella. the most funniest part of it is that thunder will fire you join.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin grin grin

It always gladdens me when my heartless words inspire this sort of pained epistle! Please continue crying....it is making my kids dance with joy!
You call these malnourished chipronets kids? You have a disgruntled gene fellow.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
where is RPG when u need one. undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Petdagr8t(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
xstry:
wayyo cikina grin Jews agidan ubanwa. grin
Hmmm agidan ubanka ko?.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by OBAnkemi: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
.....utterly confused bunch!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
you are a very big foool bastard. see your nonsense see Nigeria slowpoke
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by princessayesha(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
xstry:
wayyo cikina grin Jews agidan ubanwa. grin
Kaga black faces dinsu grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Crowny11(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
First, when I see the word "storm", I already know! Its like seeing the caption "Nigerian caught in Thailand with 50kilos of narcotics", you already know!

Second, I love coming to Nairaland and see threads opened by Igbos on articles that talk about their issues. Its a "laughfest", they love to clown, and you already know! grin grin

Third, if Seun ban Igbo threads in Nairaland it will kill my entertainment and there will be much boredom. I dont know about other sections but ere in politics, Igbos drive the comical side of entertainment and laughter.

Case in point is this thread. Look at the jewish clowns in the pictures, now you already know this is clowning at its highest public display! grin grin grin

Hmmmmm
u funny die ,
u no even dem for dis heat
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by omenkaLives(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:

If you can't comprehend what I typed up there then it's ur oblong skull that is not receiving signal.
These are biafran soldiers arrested by their god, Jonathan back in 2012 or so. Look at the shape of the head highlighted and ask the dude if he really wants to go down that road. grin

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Bloggz74(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid

Simply hating what you dont understand or believe in.
change your ways bro.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by omenkaLives(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
First, when I see the word "storm", I already know! Its like seeing the caption "Nigerian caught in Thailand with 50kilos of narcotics", you already know!

Second, I love coming to Nairaland and see threads opened by Igbos on articles that talk about their issues. Its a "laughfest", they love to clown, and you already know! grin grin

Third, if Seun ban Igbo threads in Nairaland it will kill my entertainment and there will be much boredom. I dont know about other sections but ere in politics, Igbos drive the comical side of entertainment and laughter.

Case in point is this thread. Look at the jewish clowns in the pictures, now you already know this is clowning at its highest public display! grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by nnokwa042(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: They are quarter jewish?

2: Then are also Donald trumps American cousins?

3: Then are also igbo?

4: They hate and want to leave nigeria?

5: But they also want an igbo president?

6:They hate the zoo but bear it's passport and enjoy making money from all parts of the so called zoo by trading with all the other tribes they claim to hate?

7: They still believe in an ideology than cost them 600000 of their late relatives even in an extremely globalized world?

8: They believe in the ethnically confused ramblings of a cosmic dunce who was not even man enough to grow up in the same surroundings as themselves in order to understand their plight and help them build bridges but whose only message is kill, destroy and hate anyone and everything especially afonjeezys in a society he only knows about via books and the internet?

Are all these not signs of hereditary madness featuring extreme stupidity? Na wa for these people!

re they killing Nigerians with bomb or with herds men? U judge
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by omenkaLives(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Who cares if Kanu is their Rabbi or if the Star David is erected in Enugu?

Yanmiri cannot have a more legitimacy claim to Jewish origins than the Luos tribe in Zambia or the remnants of Falushas in Ethiopia. These two have been officially certified by State of Israel. Those people dont practice lunacy with their judaism as we see here in this picture. They have reverence and esteem for their faith.

Yanmwiri need to put this jewish nonsense to side and stop the clowning. After you are certified a lost tribe by the jewish rabbinical council then you can start the shawl and yamukkah parade.

Nonsense and alacrity! grin grin

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by nnokwa042(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Who cares if Kanu is their Rabbi or if the Star David is erected in Enugu?

Yanmiri cannot have a more legitimacy claim to Jewish origins than the Luos tribe in Zambia or the remnants of Falushas in Ethiopia. These two have been officially certified by State of Israel. Those people dont practice lunacy with their judaism as we see here in this picture. They have reverence and esteem for their faith.

Yanmiri need to put this jewish nonsense to side and stop the clowning. After you are certified a lost tribe by the jewish rabbinical council then you can start the shawl and yamukkah parade.

Nonsense and alacrity! grin grin
but afonja person from ogbomosho with tiger face tribal Mark's can put on hijab or abiya abi? But when Igbo put on their Jewish clothes then is problem may amadioha blind and make u deaf
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by CriminalIkedi: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:

had to like ur post simply because it reeks of stewpeedeetee grin grin

I dont understand?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Okpabana: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Black Jewish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I honestly pity these Igbo youths.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nwachidoziri: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid
...why your mouth too dey smell like this?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
From the derogatory comments and insults i read on here between IGBOS and other nigerian tribes it is CLEAR that you guys DO NOT like each other and CAN NOT live togther as on nigeria so why not cut the BIARFRANS loose? LET THEM GO! I mean, you hate your marriage and your wife but you are refusing DIVORCE it is INSANE grin grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by piagetskinner(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
they look like book haramites
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by agaba77: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why is this a problem for you. Here is a quote from a neutral white missionary in 1912.
"To any contemplating residence in the Ibo country,
particularly those likely to be associated with native
affairs, I would recommend a careful study of Levitical
Law."
AMONG THE IBOS OF NIGERIA G. T. BASDEN, M.A., F.R.G.S,
Nwachidoziri:
...why your mouth too dey smell like this?
Israeljones:
this is shameful...
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ShootToKill: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Dry and stale! Just like your wits! I know you have nothing upstairs so i am waiting for you to start insulting people before I summon mynd to assist you return to your ban mansion!

Mr omenkata, opiaku, bloodkiller and all those your many senseless monikers! Try me and see! Or are you scared today? grin

My 'painometer' measured 9000 MegaJoules of pains when I places it on your zombie anti-biafran oblong skull. grin grin

Let's make it 100,000 Megajoules, so we convert it to Watts from your skull and add to our national PHCN grid. It will help us move naijeriya forward. grin grin

More pains to oblong skulls my dear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by agaba77: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Refer to G. T. BASDEN, M.A., F.R.G.S,
destinysaid:
thank u abeg, which one is Jews again, Igbo's have always claimed of having a well defined culture, now some clowns are coming here to claim Jew, as if Israel gives a hoot about what happens in NG
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ShootToKill: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Chai!
See finishing!
ImperialYoruba, you have been caught hands down. grin grin grin
ImperialYoruba right now.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Huddler: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
These are biafran soldiers arrested by their god, Jonathan back in 2012 or so. Look at the shape of the head highlighted and ask the dude if he really wants to go down that road. grin

Not funny, boring. You are already a laughing stock.

Senseless troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by agaba77: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=54173863][/quote]Rev. Basden also pondered on the vexed issue of Igbo similitude to the Semitic.
According to him, aspects of Igbo custom – sacrifice, circumcision and language –
accentuate this affinity. It is however as it concerns music that he makes the greatest
case. According to him, Igbo music – though “savage”, the instruments “barbaric” –
still manages to “pulsate” with the effect that “(E)ven the European, if he has within
him the feeblest susceptibility to music, is liable to find the elemental forces of his
nature strangely stirred by the passionate fervour of the ‘possessed’ musicians.”(p.
160) He categorically maintains that “they must have dated back to Cain’s son Jubal
– the ‘Father of Music.’”(p.155)
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by comodo: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
bantudra:
that idiot will be sentenced to death....

their is nothing una can do about that...

The case went the other way round
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by irynterri(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
sweetgala:

That is not a Judaism temple but that of the mormons
I know what I am talking about
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by BigIyanga: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Stupid people calling themselves Jewish when Jewish State of Isreal has no such recognition for them!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by shurlermoz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tazmode:
Hehehe, Jewish is the new black grin grin

Seriously speaking,

The govt has failed in the area of respect for the rule of law. How can you keep a man in detention for over a year and you keep chanting "change begins with me"? Kanu could be granted bail on strict terms and detained again if he breaches any of them. That's how bail works, at least he would be free to live his life within the parameters of the bail terms. What he's been charged with is very serious but the govt should be seen to respect the laws of the land
Treasonable felony is not a bail able offence, the judge that granted him bail goofed.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by destinysaid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
agaba77:
Refer to G. T. BASDEN, M.A., F.R.G.S,
that's a long read, should be no less than 400 pages, thanx
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ikwubaba: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Nice one!

Seriously speaking Nigeria will soon be shocked of how the Igbos will displace them. Biafra is an unstoppable movement. The likes of Udenta Udenta, Charles soludo, Pat Utomi Ike Ekweremadu etc have started the process.

The remaining cowards that are still keeping mute because they wouldn't want to risk federal allocations even at the expense of their people, will surely pay for their treachery in future

Seriously speaking, I don't know what is holding Biafra from success apart from the Igbos themselves. If you want to secede, follow the following steps:

1-Articulate you programme and push it through the National assembly for amendment of the constitution.
2-Lobby the law makers to obtain 2/3rd majority. And lobby executive to grant accent. Try all manner of lobbying including foreign government
3-If president refuse accent, it can be vetoed by NASS and Biafra becomes legal.
4-If you did not achieve 2 or 3, then you prepare for violent secession. It means you move to your own zone or enclave and commence fighting from there. You don't remain in the land you are agitating to secede from, trading and breaking new grounds and still be claiming you want to go.

If you are not on part of 1-4, then you are just joking. You are investing everywhere and still chanting Biafra.

Even Kanu was just milking his fellow Ibos. He never really meant to take the joke beyond radio broadcasting, which became a money spinning discovery. If I were Buhari, I will leave him to continue leading them by the nose.

Hope people open their eyez and see the truth. Nobody is leading anybody for self determination. They are just milking gullible people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.