Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? (336 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by superson001(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
http://www.beauld.com.ng/obasanjo-to-nigerian-youths-what-will-your-generation-do-for-nigeria/

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday asked Nigerian youths what would their generation do to make Nigeria a better place. According to him, although his generation had failed Nigerians in some area, it cannot be denied that his generation brought about the Unity of the country. He said this when he spoke at the one day symposium organized by the Kaduna Chamber of Commerce and Industry Mines and Agriculture (KADCCIMA).

“My own generation fought for the unity of Nigeria. You cannot deny that. There are many things we must have done wrong but we fought for the unity of this country. I still have sharp nails from grenades that entered my body that our brothers shot at me during the civil war. But, at the end of it we reconciled.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by ozoebuka1(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
He lacks the moral justification to ask such a question... in fact, all the past Nigerian leaders inclusive!!! they all represent; pain, corruption,death,war etc. BS... there's no unity in Nigeria so, his generation achieved Nothing positive, the only positive thing they achieved was to enrich themselves in such a way that their great grandchildren will never be poor again...I'm so pissed right now angry
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by moblix: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2017
With due respect sir,is still ur generation DAT are still ruling. Ur generation should leav it 4 our own generation and c wat we are capable of doin
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by dmz1: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
our generation will succeed in finally breaking up Nigeria, correcting Lugard's mistake.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by superson001(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
They want to keep dominating us till they die and before they die.......they must have put another person to continue. i wonder when the youths would be given a chance to run the affairs of this country
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by Lexxyla: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
How can OBJ be asking such question.
More than half of our guys are now scammers of different skill set and our ladies are world class Slayqueens and Oloshos. grin
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? by orunto27: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Very good question. Over to you Nigerian Youths.

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Delta To Give Ogbemudia State Burial / Group Release Report On Status Of Salary Payment In The S/west States / Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.