Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

52 Cheerful Happy Birthday Messages To Send To Your Friends And Loved Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52 Cheerful Happy Birthday Messages To Send To Your Friends And Loved Ones (1712 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

52 Cheerful Happy Birthday Messages To Send To Your Friends And Loved Ones by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
pretty joyful birthday messages can aid bridge the distance between you and your loved ones on their exclusive day. You might not be physically present to hug them, however, pretty birthday messages from the heart can make their day.
Check out these 50 pretty joyful birthday messages for your loved one’s birthday!
1. Today is your exclusive day, stay off work and watch me make you joyful. Happy birthday my warrior!
2. I mailed you a kiss, I hope you received it. Happy birthday dearie.
3. May the sun grin at you today and may the whole of nature favor you. I hope this joyful birthday message makes your day.
4. I sealed my joyful birthday message to you with a kiss. Hope it arrived in one piece? Happy birthday love!
5. You remain forever youthful to me. Happy birthday my comfort!
6. I know you are neither a film star nor a well-kown sportsman. However, today you are a celebrity. Today I celebrate you my ally. Happy birthday my dear ally!
7. Happy birthday my dear ally! I wish you not only long life and prosperity, but also everything good for the soul. You are the best!
8. An individual like you deserves the best birthday celebration cash can get. May your wishes come true as we celebrate you today. joyful birthday!
9. I always look forward to your birthday each year, it almost feels like Christmas. Happy birthday dear!
10. I wish you a splendid and glamorous birthday love. Eat and be joyful!
11. Joyful birthday my bestie! Today we shall party all night-moment because you deserve it.
12. I am throwing a gigantic party today. Guess why, it is your birthday! Happy birthday gigantic fella!
13. Happy birthday to the one who always has my back. I promise to make today an exclusive one for you.
14. You might be aging, however, you are getting wiser. Happy birthday my brother from another mother!
15. Happy birthday to the most pretty person in the entire universe. I wish you a birthday just as pretty as you are.
16. There are no words to describe how astonishing to have been to me. May your birthday be equally astonishing. Joyful birthday pretty!
17. You might be aging, but to me you are forever youthful. Hoyful birthday mother! I’ll always love you.
18. All your friends are going to celebrate you today, it is your exclusive day. Enjoy and be joyful. Hoyful birthday to you!
19. Happy birthday my good pal! It is your exclusive day and I have a gigantic hug for you today.
20. As you to put an end to one year and commence a brand-new one, I wish you glee and bigger achievements. May joy always be found hanging around you. Happy birthday!
21. I wish you a spectacular birthday celebration with lots of goodies. Eat, sleep and be joyful.
22. Hurray! It is your birthday! I wish you a love filled day. Once again, Happy birthday my superhero!
23. You have been an astonishing buddy. I wish you the happiest birthday ever.
24. I am glad it is your birthday! I wish you the best of everything you desire
25. I know you have a busy day ahead. But before you commence your day, take out moment to make a wish. Happy birthday sis! I am glad you are a year older today.
26. I think of you every day. But today, I thought of you even more. My thoughts are filled with joyful wishes for you. Happy birthday angel!
27. Happy birthday! Today is the most exclusive day in your life. Enjoy it to the fullest!
28. I found an ally in you when I needed one the most. Just as I found you, may you find joy and peace as you celebrate your birthday.
29. Happy birthday boo! capture enjoyable, enjoy life and be joyful!
30. This small message expresses my sincere and pretty wishes for you. Happy birthday lovely sister!

More:

http://gist247.mhraonline.com/52-cheerful-happy-birthday-messages-to-send-to-your-friends-and-loved-ones/

(1) (Reply)

Flash Fingers (free Glo Airtime Posted)_ Airinformations Daily Freebies / Chai!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening / If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.