Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr (765 Views)

Judge Refuses To Return Sule Lamido’s Trial To Justice Ademola / The Pressure On The Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Must S / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr by babanett: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Congratulations to Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Today, we screened and cleared Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR for confirmation as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The screening represents a major milestone in the progress of our democratic process.
I am pleased to note that all arms of government have played their parts exactly as envisaged in our constition.
On behalf of my distinguished colleagues, I congratulate Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR, for his well deserved elevation to the highest judicial office in the land.
This achievement should underscore the inspiring reality that a Nigerian can rise to any position he merits.
We look forward to productive engagement between the legislature and judiciary under the leadership of the new Chief Justice of Nigeria.
The Senate will collaborate with the two other arms to support critical reforms and other initiatives that will improve the integrity and the impact of the judiciary as put Nation deepens it's democratic foundations in the lives of its citizens.
On behalf of my colleagues, I wish Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR, a most fruitful tenure as Chief Justice of Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr by eezeribe(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
OK
Re: Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
That is very commendable from the active and action vice-president since 2007 BC, carry on sir. Haters beware

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr by fuckbulhary: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Buhari's cabal can die now
Re: Congratulations To Justice Walter Samuel Onnonghen, CFR. "- Senate President, Dr by bayocanny: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Naija my country, exotic gifts(cars, money, etc) from corrupt politicians will start flowing in his(CJN) apartment starting from tomorrow morning.

Naija I hail ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Read Latest Naija News / Dino Malaye NYSC POP Falls On Sunday / Dino's NYSC Certificate A Closer Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.