Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" (62442 Views)

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Meet The Yoruba Oba Who Must Not See Another Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by nyabinghi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
AheadMarket:

You are just connecting everything to Nnamdi Kanu as if you are mentally unstable.

No go answer your mama, "yes mummy Nnamdi Kanu" grin grin grin grin grin
you don forget say your mama dey uselu for benin, amadioha fire that your mouth, may the gods of ife,make u paralysed amen.Die motherfucking Igbo. grin
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by kabiru1122: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dis man funny die
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Saheed9: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
asumo12:

Baba Gani agba todiologbè

grin
abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Onyeoguego: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
BlueShine:
biko this oba is not normal upstairs at all! That little kid sitting right beside him on the floor is suppose to be in school for goodness sake!
the man is sick
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Totino: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
thesicilian:
I know someone who will not like this community.
Hisname is... Lala... I no talk anything oooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Henon: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
They don't sell lands, they give freely.
Where are my Igbo brothers? Make una come awuf don full ground! We Go Dominate.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by palsenator(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2017
agongajoseph:
Sir! Pls ona relate? I beg your family don see food chop today? Does Mr. Ooni of Ife know u exit? if he doesn't then I humbly say U HAVE A BIG PROBLEM SOMEWHERE...sort it out.
I don't join issues with retards like you. I already settled with the man involved and we both acted maturely so coming from nowhere to think you are relevant on my page is a sorry case. Grow up kid and learn to know when to interfere or interject and when to stay cool and be yourself than showing your stupidity.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Abillsable: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2017
What if they watch the video as it is?
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by ezeagu(m): 1:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Why does he look like a Kenyan?

1 Like

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2017
nyabinghi:
you don forget say your mama dey uselu for benin, amadioha fire that your mouth, may the gods of ife,make u paralysed amen.Die motherfucking Igbo. grin
This one no geh sense!

Abeg, lemme go an feed my goats that are hungry.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Nature8(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Oba indeed.. Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2017
palsenator:
I don't join issues with retards like you. I already settled with the man involved and we both acted maturely so coming from nowhere to think you are relevant on my page is a sorry case. Grow up kid and learn to know when to interfere or interject and when to stay cool and be yourself than showing your stupidity.
see Cow, oh! u didn't know you were matured at first before spitting Sango fire from dat ur dirty Yoruba mouth.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by palsenator(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2017
agongajoseph:
see Cow, oh! u didn't know you were matured at first before spitting Sango fire from dat ur dirty Yoruba mouth.
Take your hatred for the superior and wiser Yoruba race elsewhere. Like i said earlier, when retards are spotted, no need to go low with them.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by adellam16(f): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
BlueShine:
biko this oba is not normal upstairs at all! That little kid sitting right beside him on the floor is suppose to be in school for goodness sake!
Oga d boy has closed 4 d day at school.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
palsenator:
Take your hatred for the superior and wiser Yoruba race elsewhere. Like i said earlier, when retards are spotted, no need to go low with them.
Idiot! go jump from Olumo rock, Mr. Matured mind.
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Maryamg: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
ekems2017:
There is a king that will see you and you will bow and even beg him to allow you live. He is the king of kings and the Lord of lords. Jesus is his name. At the mention of his name every knees including yours must bow.
oga he said in yoruba land
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by nyabinghi(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
AheadMarket:

This one no geh sense!

Abeg, lemme go an feed my goats that are hungry.
your goats get sense pass you walahi
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by nyabinghi(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Maryamg:
oga he said in yoruba land
did caesar bow to him
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by temi2008: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
HerexG:

They need a touch of civilization that won't destroy their heritage and not jesus, let's stop this slavery mentality biko.

Your opinion though..Jesus Christ can never be out of place in anything you do pls note that... There is no slavery mentality in Jesus Christ but freedom..John8:32
Better change your perception pls
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by HerexG(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
temi2008:

Your opinion though..Jesus Christ can never be out of place in anything you do pls note that... There is no slavery mentality in Jesus Christ but freedom..John8:32
Better change your perception pls

A stranger came from across the ocean abused, enslaved, slaughtered ur people and demoralized you mentally by introducing his own god telling you that ur own god is evil. That's a height of stupidity, you tell an Indian man to forsake his Buddha and Krishna and checkout his response.

Let's emancipate ourselves from mental slavery Africa
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Mouthgag: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Be living in abject poverty and continue to claim oba undecided

Hunger never visit you, nah you go first auction the crown sef undecided

[s]
Accept Christ as your Lord and savior and experience true freedom![/s]
Silly

Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by Mouthgag: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
ekems2017:
There is a king that will see you and you will bow and even beg him to allow you live. He is the king of kings and the Lord of lords. Jesus is his name. At the mention of his name every knees including yours must bow.
grin
Jesus is gone for good. Move on
Re: Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" by temi2008: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
HerexG:

A stranger came from across the ocean abused, enslaved, slaughtered ur people and demoralized you mentally by introducing his own god telling you that ur own god is evil. That's a height of stupidity, you tell an Indian man to forsake his Buddha and Krishna and checkout his response.

Let's emancipate ourselves from mental slavery Africa

Seems you are the one putting yourself in mental slavery
Better free yourself cos there is no mental slavery in Jesus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / Yoruba Names Whose Meanings Are Now Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.