Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest (23058 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Edwin111: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
First of all,is this how a lady suppose to vent her anger?
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by COdeGenesis: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gistedge:
and so... abeg who get cold water for frige.... we no get light for the past few days.
U no dey pay light bill, how una go get light now
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please what is worrying this staff?
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey tell you
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by yomi007k(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
nokiaba3:
should We Use Oil Or Groundnut Oil

Lets use engine oil biko.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by yomi007k(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
WeRblessed:
Whatever happens to freedom of expression undecided
I really miss Dr. GEJ cry
As far as I'm concern,we are still under military leadership.

Freedom of expression is different from defamation of character, slander or libel u know?

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by delishpot: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
If nothing concern outsiders for big church foundation, how does Tonto and her husband, father of her child as you put it, how does Tonto and big church war concern you too? Maybe Tonto should also arrest you for slandering her own name without proof?

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by LordOfNaira: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
WeRblessed:
Whatever happens to freedom of expression undecided
I really miss Dr. GEJ cry
As far as I'm concern,we are still under military leadership.

This arrest has nothing to do with the government. When you feel someone is breaking the law or infringing on your rights or defaming your character, you can go to the police station and complain and the police can invite the person over. It has nothing to do with the Buhari administration.

3 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
destinysaid:
did u read or watch d video?!
Yes I did, but I didnt have to. We all know in certain cycles what the guy is doing. We are not stupid. His money is new money.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by back2sender: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
nokiaba3:
Ori Oyo
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
When this guy was wacking Garri in Ghana even Obasanjo no see am nw God pick him call una dey talk shit. thunder fire una papa join. mitcheew
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by back2sender: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
delishpot:
If nothing concern outsiders for big church foundation, how does Tonto and her husband, father of her child as you put it, how does Tonto and big church war concern you too? Maybe Tonto should also arrest you for slandering her own name without proof?
Exactly she calling Tonto n Stella dimokoko without proof is also slander

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by messenger4891: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
The marriage was a scam in the first place blc either of them had calculated the outcome of such lies.may them carry their wahala comot here joor. I pity ppl that ll have headache blc of this churchills.

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by linearity: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why arrest the attack dog, when you have agreed that, you know who sponsored the attack?

The poor lady who got arrested was just earning her daily bread and making her to sign an undertaking is meaningless without hold the sponsor accountable.

The sponsor can now go 'coded' or hire someone who have money to rebuff police harassment in the future.

If you want all these to stop, I have a common sense solution, arrest the sponsor and make her sign an undertaking.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
nokiaba3:

Waste nuclear oil.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
ta4ba3:
Nigerian police can arrest for africa as long as u hv money.... FTC mtchew no Biggy self.... sai osinbanjo kai buhari grin grin
The Nigerian police force is utterly useless
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by CellTabRepairs: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Last I checked there is freedom of speech. But freedom after speech I can't tell. However if there was reason enough to involve the security agencies, the Foundation should have resorted to the courts, suing for defamation. This I believe is intimidation which is impunity at the highest levels aided by crazy security agents.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by wethebest(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
fear women
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by rusher14: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Hahahahaha, I knew it. Even the foundation is a charity organization for money laundering. Talking about turning black money white.

When you get arrested you would start screaming tyranny.

What facts do you have?

Let me guess... none

You guys should learn to speak only about things you know.

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:

When you get arrested you would start screaming tyranny.

What facts do you have?

Let me guess... none

You guys should learn to speak only about things you know.

Why did you bolden your writing ? Are you Churchill ? You want me to give you my house address, so when you come, I beat the hell out of your scamming ass.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by rusher14: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Why did you bolden your writing ? Are you Churchill ? You want me to give you my house address, so when you come, I beat the hell out of your scamming ass.

I write the way I choose.

You have just committed the same crime for which the lady was arrested.

You go to town tarnishing someone's image without a shred of evidence simply because you can hide your cowardly arse behind the anonymity of the Internet.

If someone were to probe you he can almost be sure you have never had any contact with the corporation or individuals involved with it. Yet, making accusations you can never back up.

The day of reckoning is close.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:

I write the way I choose.

You have just committed the same crime for which the lady was arrested.

You go to town tarnishing someone's image without a shred of evidence simply because you can hide your cowardly arse behind the anonymity of the Internet.

If someone were to probe you he can almost be sure you have never had any contact with the corporation or individuals involved with it. Yet, making accusations you can never back up.

The day of reckoning is close.

You sound very pained about this revelation. Why is it so personal to you ? Are you Churchill or his partner in crime ? How many times will I advise you guys that make money from crime to hide behind the radar and not attempt to marry celebrities and expose your shiit.

Like I said, it is an open secret here in Lekki that Churchill was a yahoo guy at Ghana. Why the threat ? The best thing you would have said, should have been that he is no longer doing it, that he has made money and has moved to great fraud like money laundering using Charity Organization. It is not just Churchill doing it, Oyhakilome did it too, and so are others.

If you are Churchill, I will stop, as I do not intend to accuse or insult a nairalander. It is against the rule to insult fellow nairalanders. So tell me, are you Churchill ? If not, send the police to my gate. I am sure I will be the last person you threaten. I am no coward, I am full-blooded Nigerian to the core. Try me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin

why do I keep seeing this fuc.ked up moniker
smh
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by rusher14: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

You sound very pained about this revelation. Why is it so personal to you ? Are you Churchill or his partner in crime ? How many times will I advise you guys that make money from crime to hide behind the radar and not attempt to marry celebrities and expose your shiit.

Like I said, it is an open secret here in Lekki that Churchill was a yahoo guy at Ghana. Why the threat ? The best thing you would have said, should have been that he is no longer doing it, that he has made money and has moved to great fraud like money laundering using Charity Organization. It is not just Churchill doing it, Oyhakilome did it too, and so are others.

If you are Churchill, I will stop, as I do not intend to accuse or insult a nairalander. It is against the rule to insult fellow nairalanders. So tell me, are you Churchill ? If not, send the police to my gate. I am sure I will be the last person you threaten. I am no coward, I am full-blooded Nigerian to the core. Try me.

Do I have to be Churchill to speak against slander?

Word on the street is no excuse for maligning someone's image.

No one has threatened you.

The fact remains you, just like the lady who has been made to sign an undertaking, only write in the cybersphere thinking its anonymity provides sanctuary from prosecution or indeed litigation.

To the issue of my person, you've done the same thing again. Without any knowledge of a person's qualification, career or achievements you make a sweeping statement.

You are advised to check your utterances as it would ultimately put you in a place you would sooner regret.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by texazzpete(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Look at the woman talking as if she's saying something sensible.

You use policemen to unlawfully arrest and detain someone for what should be a civil issue. Why not go to the courts to file a defamation lawsuit against the lady?

Instead you abduct her, take her to the station and force her to sign an undertaking.

Smh.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by texazzpete(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
yomi007k:

Freedom of expression is different from defamation of character, slander or libel u know?

In what sane country will police abduct you and force you to sign a statement over 'character defamation'?

Is it the job of the police to determine cases of slander, defamation or libel? Or has the Nigerian police now started moonlighting as arbiters of justice?
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:

Do I have to be Churchill to speak against slander?

Word on the street is no excuse for maligning someone's image.

No one has threatened you.

The fact remains you, just like the lady who has been made to sign an undertaking, only write in the cybersphere thinking its anonymity provides sanctuary from prosecution or indeed litigation.

To the issue of my person, you've done the same thing again. Without any knowledge of a person's qualification, career or achievements you make a sweeping statement.

You are advised to check your utterances as it would ultimately put you in a place you would sooner regret.

Why dont you just shut it. The person chatting with you is by no means a push over. I have told the truth as I hear it, if you are uncomfortable with this truth, then you are into some crime that Churchill's exposition has mirrored you. You are sympathetic to crime only when you are in the crime. It is called resonance effect. I am not saying dont hurstle for your money, I would have done same if Yahoo Yahoo guarantees billions of dollars. I am not the judge, I am stating the facts as it is.

If you say that we are all wrong, then answer this question.

How did Churchill make his money, before setting up those phony IT businesses and Charity Foundation ?

If you give me a convincing answer, then I will stop, immediately and apologize to you and Churchill.

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by rusher14: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Why dont you just shut it. The person chatting with you is by no means a push over. I have told the truth as I hear it, if you are uncomfortable with this truth, then you are into some crime that Churchill's exposition has mirrored you. You are sympathetic to crime only when you are in the crime. It is called resonance effect. I am not saying dont hurstle for your money, I would have done same if Yahoo Yahoo guarantees billions of dollars. I am not the judge, I am stating the facts as it is.

If you say that we are all wrong, then answer this question.

How did Churchill make his money, before setting up those phony IT businesses and Charity Foundation ?

If you give me a convincing answer, then I will stop, immediately and apologize to you and Churchill.

It is evident you know nothing but choose to garble.

What does being sympathetic to a crime have to do with kicking against applying a paintbrush to besmirch someone's reputation?

A lady who from what we've gathered, has closer ties to the characters involved, yet she's been cautioned at the police station.

One last time, learn to speak only of things you know.

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by chachanga: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
destinysaid:
did u read or watch d video?!

Leave the repressed hater!

It shouldn't move you when plebes with no achievement to their names or from their brain's efforts find it easy to sow doubts, cast aspersions at achievers living the life they can't even dream of in full-color!

And to make it funnier, they always hide behind bogus sounding personas and monickers depicting what they lack the most.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:

It is evident you know nothing but choose to garble.

What does being sympathetic to a crime have to do with kicking against applying a paintbrush to besmirch someone's reputation?

A lady who from what we've gathered, has closer ties to the characters involved, yet she's been cautioned at the police station.

One last time, learn to speak only of things you know.

YOU are beating about the bush my good friend. In as much as you are not Churchill, I join the Buhari administration to preach anti-corruption and as long and far as I am concerned, the Police Departments will be interested in statements from Churchill's former business partners who I believe the 'rumor mongers' can produce to solidify the claims.

My worry about you is how you spend so much time trying to scare me from the Police when all I will do is write a statement that I will never do it again then I go home and launch 20 blogs just to ruin you and your Churchills of this world anonymously.

If you live in a glasshouse dont throw stones. He took his luck too far, when he made money from 'unknown' sources and as an 'unknown' person, then marry our controversial Tonto Dike, just to ride on her Popularity to launch money laundering organization to white wash his black money.

Nnah, take time oh, before I go back to my old egostic self. Nairalanders sabi me pass you. Try me and you will disable your account.

Gerrarra hear mehn shit! I am here to catch fun, if you want a piece of me, then I will come firing in all cylinders.

I am asking you nicely, to stop quoting me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Messiah Returns Worldwide / BBNaija: Mimi Orjiekwe To Make Nina Brand Ambassador Of Her Makeup Line / Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.