Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest (23060 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by rusher14: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
YOU are beating about the bush my good friend. In as much as you are not Churchill, I join the Buhari administration to preach anti-corruption and as long and far as I am concerned, the Police Departments will be interested in statements from Churchill's former business partners who I believe the 'rumor mongers' can produce to solidify the claims.

My worry about you is how you spend so much time trying to scare me from the Police when all I will do is write a statement that I will never do it again then I go home and launch 20 blogs just to ruin you and your Churchills of this world anonymously.

If you live in a glasshouse dont throw stones. He took his luck too far, when he made money from 'unknown' sources and as an 'unknown' person, then marry our controversial Tonto Dike, just to ride on her Popularity to launch money laundering organization to white wash his black money.

Nnah, take time oh, before I go back to my old egostic self. Nairalanders sabi me pass you. Try me and you will disable your account.

Gerrarra hear mehn shit! I am here to catch fun, if you want a piece of me, then I will come firing in all cylinders.

I am asking you nicely, to stop quoting me.

What cylinders?

You can only beat your chest to newbies.

Your antecedents here aren't lost.

We all know how you beat a retreat after the 2015 elections.

I'm not connected to Churchill but it is obvious you are only out to tarnish his image without any shred of evidence about his business.

Hearsay is no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by seangy4konji: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dem sopposed relock am up.

Wetin concern you
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by LesbianBoy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Evaberry:

why do I keep seeing this fuc.ked up moniker

smh

Stop tripping for me now!

Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Sanchez01: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
And she said 'It is not good to have a bad wife'. Tonto Dike has suffered.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by yomi007k(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
YOU are beating about the bush my good friend. In as much as you are not Churchill, I join the Buhari administration to preach anti-corruption and as long and far as I am concerned, the Police Departments will be interested in statements from Churchill's former business partners who I believe the 'rumor mongers' can produce to solidify the claims.

My worry about you is how you spend so much time trying to scare me from the Police when all I will do is write a statement that I will never do it again then I go home and launch 20 blogs just to ruin you and your Churchills of this world anonymously.

If you live in a glasshouse dont throw stones. He took his luck too far, when he made money from 'unknown' sources and as an 'unknown' person, then marry our controversial Tonto Dike, just to ride on her Popularity to launch money laundering organization to white wash his black money.

Nnah, take time oh, before I go back to my old egostic self. Nairalanders sabi me pass you. Try me and you will disable your account.

Gerrarra hear mehn shit! I am here to catch fun, if you want a piece of me, then I will come firing in all cylinders.

I am asking you nicely, to stop quoting me.

Bro cool off....dont let him infect u wt negative energy.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Kosy79(f): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2017
malware:
Sometimes I used to see marriage as a union that aims to deter one from succeeding in life. This guy made his money codedly without anybody knowing but decided to bring into his life, someone who doesn't even know how he made his money and that same person who enjoys several goodies from him at no cost is now looking for his downfall.

Dangote I hail you for refusing to allow distraction stay long in your life .. . Churchill run for your life and cut all links between you and that retired OLOSHO.
Just listen to yourself Mr man and tell me how u sounded like?
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by malware: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Kosy79:
Just listen to yourself Mr man and tell me how u sounded like?

Just read your signature and apply it in this situation
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Stop tripping for me now!

.can u please stop stalking me
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by Kosy79(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
malware:

Just read your signature and apply it in this situation
That's for me and not for u. Next time sound more responsible.
Re: Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest by malware: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Kosy79:
That's for me and not for u. Next time sound more responsible.

What do we call those who don't act what they preach again?

I'll surely appreciate it if you stay off my quote, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. D.K Olukoya Of MFM Is My Spiritual Father- Denrele / Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert / The Messiah Returns Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.