Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (5571 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
So airforce1 too dey vexgrin

No kee the girl abeg grin grin grin

She go sleep early today

I no sabi vex
That's why I dey ignore some hate comments sometimes
grin

Jodha is always on my thread spewing so much hate like we've known each other before.

Maybe she dey crush on me and want me to notice her by coming hard on my threads.
Maybe undecided cheesy grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
M3Guy:
let me translate wat iamd.urent said for u.
Na u dey ur profile pic?hmm some sperm no dey sleep oo.if u go collect the Big sperm,it will give u belle instanta..no two ways,my sister we call it instantenous impregnation
Thanks bro smiley. That guy Na cause trouble on this forum
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Mami
hi. Morning
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I no sabi vex
grin

Jodha is always on my thread spewing so much hate like we've known each other before.

Maybe she dey crush on me and want me to notice her by coming hard on my threads.
I like the fact that you are cool. You for no talk to her like that grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Thanks bro smiley. That guy Na cause trouble on this forum
maybe he likes u... wink
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
hi. Morning
Morning dear... How was your night
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
M3Guy:
maybe he likes u... wink
Nah. Not his type undecided
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

fine, thanks
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
fine, thanks
Owwwwwk...

But why are you this scarce, hatey
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Check my signature and say a word of prayer for him
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
Check my signature and say a word of prayer for him
Oh cool..

As he turns a new leaf today, I wish him much of God's love, long life and prosperity
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh cool..

As he turns a new leaf today, I wish him much of God's love, long life and prosperity
Amen!!!! Mother- in- law mode loading 1%
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Owwwwwk...

But why are you this scarce, hatey
I don't even time for myself self
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I don't even time for myself self
Hehe... I understand

I can't wait for you to just finish service... I'm taking you to the Bahamas
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
Amen!!!! Mother- in- law mode loading 1%
Hehe, tell hobby to score more goals o...

He needs a sis
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe... I understand

I can't wait for you to just finish service... I'm taking you to the Bahamas
Paris will be better tongue
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe, tell hobby to score more goals o...

He needs a sis
That will be his birthday gift by God's grace grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Paris will be better tongue
Oooooo and Paris it is...

Jus finish your service baby... Can't wait
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
That will be his birthday gift by God's grace grin
I'm other news, it going down tonight...

I dey envy this man o
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I'm other news, it going down tonight...

I dey envy this man o
Wereygringrin

No school today?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
Wereygringrin
No school today?
School?

Me don finish school, mami
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Jodha(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I no sabi vex
grin

Tfu for that unnecessary mention grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Nah. Not his type undecided
owk,he sounds like the domineerin type...I guess ur reason for saying that cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

School?

Me don finish school, mami
You trygrin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Oyind17:
You trygrin
Thanks dear. Say hi to big boy for me
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oooooo and Paris it is...

Jus finish your service baby... Can't wait
Thanks. Hi
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
M3Guy:
owk,he sounds like the domineerin type...I guess ur reason for saying that cheesy
Not reallly. He no get brain and with his pix, mba! No! Impossicant
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

Tfu for that unnecessary mention grin
I have nothing against you..

Only you have problem with me
Only you know what that s
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Not reallly. He no get brain and with his pix, mba! No! Impossicant
oops... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed both of u might meet somewhere and u will not recognise him,so anythin can happen lol....
what ur name?hope u don't mind
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
M3Guy:
oops... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed both of u might meet somewhere and u will not recognise him,so anythin can happen lol....
what ur name?hope u don't mind
I doubt that.

I'm hatey
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I doubt that.

I'm hatey
owk...hatey?1st time of coming across such Name,how do dey pronounce it lols

Kinnda cool tho cool
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
M3Guy:
owk...hatey?1st time of coming across such Name,how do dey pronounce it lols

Kinnda cool tho cool
just pronoun it as you see it, hatey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] / 19-year-old Prostitute Brags About Her MouthAction Skills And The Amount She Makes / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.