Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (16718 Views)

Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by evergenuine(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Hope osinbajo gather enough ANTI-LIE for body

One of those bros dey use SHARE IT to transfer LIES ooooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by unitysheart(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by Cire80: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Northerners. What a country
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by jayriginal: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Why do they have notepads when there are computers there?
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by Nairadays: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
thinkdip:
Great man.
You are better than your boss

That's the beginning of problem.

I don't know if you're a Christian, if yes, John 15: 20a "Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' ".

The same praises was sang into Atiku's head, he fell out of favour with his Boss. Osinbajo is a christian pastor, he should know better.

These are testing and trying times for him, humility should guide him.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by mastermaestro(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
1wolex85:
Saul had absolutely no problem with David, he was happy he killed Goliath and saved the Israelites from disgrace. This was until the masses started shouting, "Saul killed a thousand, David ten thousand". That was when David's travails began. We should learn.

So? Did David not become king afterwards? Shift!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by Nairadays: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
2kass:
I can't see the DSS boss...

Anyways the Prof is hardworking,

You are the Boss!!!

1st picture, seated second from right, with white goatee beards.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by naijafunds: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by youngmartin24: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Firgemachar:
Where are the jealous/envious loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners for chrissake grin grin grin
your problem don pas medical help ....na spiritual help you need.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by thinkdip(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Nairadays:

That's the beginning of problem.

I don't know if you're a Christian, if yes, John 15: 20a "Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' ".

The same praises was sang into Atiku's head, he fell out of favour with his Boss. Osinbajo is a christian pastor, he should know better.

These are testing and trying times for him, humility should guide him.

Stop quoting the scripture out of context, Osinbajo is a subordinate and not a servant. He might be working in a lower rank he is still a colleaque to Buhari and Buhari can never be a master to him, he can only be a boss

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by mrikay: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
LIGHT AND DARKENESS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. ...please Osibanjo should stay away from Liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by Nairadays: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2017
thinkdip:

Stop quoting the scripture out of context, Osinbajo is a subordinate and not a servant. He might be working in a lower rank he is still a colleaque to Buhari and Buhari can never be a master to him, he can only be a boss

Subordinate and servant?

Lower rank and higher rank?

Master and Boss?

I don't get you? Who does Osinbajo report to?

So because in English language, i and my Head of Department are colleagues, does it mean i don't report to him or wouldn't answer queries from him?

Whether Master or Boss, or Lower Rank or Higher Rank, or Subordinate or Servant, one is higher than the other.

48 laws of power Law 1: Never Outshine your Master. Don't even do things as if you're better than him. Like I said Osinbajo knows better, he should close his ears to praise singers.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Firgemachar:
Where are the jealous/envious loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners for chrissake grin grin grin
THEY WIIL SOON BE HERE, grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by 1wolex85: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
mastermaestro:

So? Did David not become king afterwards? Shift!!!!

Yes he became king but it didn't have to be as hard as it was and you don't need to be insultive to state your views.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by mastermaestro(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
1wolex85:

Yes he became king but it didn't have to be as hard as it was and you don't need to be insultive to state your views.

The turbulence actually toughened David for kingship. We don't need a sissy as president. Nor vex... sad
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by haulforte123: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
HaulForte Resources

OUR SERVICES

1) Customs Clearing
2) Shipment
3) Import/Export

To Contact Us;

Mail Us at: info@haulforte.com
Chat With us: www.haulforte.com
Call: +234 812 136 2702
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs by thinkdip(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nairadays:

Subordinate and servant?

Lower rank and higher rank?

Master and Boss?

I don't get you? Who does Osinbajo report to?

So because in English language, i and my Head of Department are colleagues, does it mean i don't report to him or wouldn't answer queries from him?

Whether Master or Boss, or Lower Rank or Higher Rank, or Subordinate or Servant, one is higher than the other.

48 laws of power Law 1: Never Outshine your Master. Don't even do things as if you're better than him. Like I said Osinbajo knows better, he should close his ears to praise singers.
Are you a servant to your HOD or are you saying the Debuty VC of your school is a servant to your Vice chancellor? see, 48laws of power was written by a man like you, it was written to also be proven wrong. Sir, you can outshing your master if you've got the balls to do so or else you'll remain second fidle all the rest of your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors, Deputies: Torn Apart By Defection / Struggle For Senate Presidency Intensifies, Lawan Meets APC Govs / FG, Cement Manufacturers Agree On Discount Charge For 300,000 Low Cost Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.