Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” (727 Views)

2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi / Again Reno Replies Amaechi: / Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
The inferno of verbal altercation between the Transport Minister, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi through his aide, Mr. David Iyofor and the Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s aide Pastor Reno Omokri rages on as Omokri, in an article titled, “Rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA,” replied Amaechi’s second letter which read, “Again Amaechi’s aide replies Reno: “You’re a zookeeper; answer my questions, don’t write about lions, monkeys.” saying Amaechi must “Leave Trash For LAWMA.” In the response, Omokri maintained that the Transport Minister did not answer the points he raised in his earlier article titled, “Reno to Amaechi: “You’re a decorated monkey only loyal to your stomach” wherein he(Reno) disproved with facts the allegations by Amaechi that the Goodluck Jonathan administration misappropriated funds meant for the country’s development. Reno also said that instead of answering the questions he raised, where he proved the Minister wrong, Amaechi, however resorted to spewing trash, a proof that he(Amaechi) “is as irrelevant as the P in Psychology by spending his time making false allegations instead of fulfilling the mandate giving him to improve Nigeria’s transport infrastructure.” Reno & Amaechi Omokri who said that Amaechi’s duty post is the Lagos State Waste Management Authority, LAWMA, also said that he does not “react to trash which Amaechi is but instead, he leaves trash for LAWMA.” Reno Omokri continued by saying that the Former Rivers state Governor and current Minister of Transport has no job and life outside the government, “which is why during the 2015 campaigns he was reduced to a driver to President Muhammadu Buhari and Malam Nasir Elrufai. How the people of Rivers state suffered to the extent that their Governor became a chauffeur.”
Read the full article:
J“Again, Nigeria’s Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has left the issues raised by my response to his fallacious interview to impugn my character in a vicious ad hominem attack on me. My response is as follows: Why should I respond to the trash that Rotimi Amaechi has thrown at me? Out of the fullness of the heart a man speaks. He has trash within him so he always vomits trash. I do not react to trash. I leave trash to LAWMA. Rotimi Amaechi, with his pot belly and ill fitting designer clothes, is trash. My dear minister, here is the address of Lagos State Waste Management Authority, LAWMA: No. 3 Iddo – Yard, Ijora Olopa, Lagos State. You can report for duty there since it is your natural habitat! Rather than trash, I will prefer to respond to issues. The issues are very clear. Rotimi Amaechi falsely accused ex-President Goodluck Jonathan of pilfering $49.8 billion in his interview. I proved that he lied. I proved that the maker of that allegation, the then Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi later withdrew it after he was faced with evidence of its falsity. I proved that in February of 2014, the then CBN Governor wrote another letter to the Senate admitting that he did not know how much or if anything was unaccounted for saying (and I quote from Sanusi’s letter) it could be “$10.8 billion or $12 billion or $19 billion or $21 billion — we do not know at this point”. I also proved that Rotimi Amaechi was being hypocritical when he accused the former President of not saving because he was the one who, as then Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum, insisted on September 21, 2012 that the saved funds in the Excess Crude Account be shared. I proved that when former President Jonathan REFUSED to share the funds, Rotimi Amaechi led the NGF to sue the then Federal Government at the Supreme Court and got a judgment compelling the Jonathan administration to share the money saved in the Excess Crude Account. As a result of these actions, the Jonathan administration was forced to pay the 36 states of the federation a total of N2.92 trillion from the Excess Crude Account by 2014. Using the value of the Naira at that time, that amount was just abovThe Rotimi Amaechi had no money to finish the mono rail in his state, but he had $500,000 to spend on a one day dinner for Professor Wole Soyinka by his own admission. Is that not proof that he likes food more than knowledge and development? When he became governor of Rivers state in 2007, the state treasury was fat and his belly was lean, by the time he left in 2015, the state treasury was lean and his belly was fat. In fact, Rotimi Amaechi’s belly swapped destiny with his state’s treasury! I have had a life before government. I worked at a bank, at Parliament, as VP of a political consulting firm and now I run my own profitable business. Does Rotimi Amaechi have a life outside government? The only job that he has had outside government was a job as Peter Odili’s PA at Pamo Clinics and Hospitals, Port Harcourt. Thereafter, he rode on Odili’s coattails from one government post to the other. His only political skill being to betray one political godfather as soon as he finds a bigger one. Government post is Rotimi Amaechi’s oxygen and this was what former President Olusegun Obasanjo saw when he stopped him from becoming Governor in 2007 because he knew that a man who cannot generate wealth in his private business is condemned to forever be a sycophantic political prostitute. With the benefit of hindsight, we now see that President Obasanjo was right! If Rotimi Amaechi wants to shut my mouth then I challenge him to go to Rumukwurushi Market in Port Harcourt without security and shout Sai Baba, Sai Amaechi. If he survives the encounter, I will forever leave him and his potbelly alone. By Reno Omokri Reno Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California, author of Shunpiking: No Shortcuts to God and Why Jesus Wept and the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/again-reno-replies-amaechi-rotimi-amaechi-leave-trash-for-lawma/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by LAFO: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Old idiots.

1 Like

Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by BERNIMOORE: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
See finishing! grin if we have 2 reno pkus wike m, Amechi will be walking unclad grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by ddippset(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
It becomes very obvious that if there is one man who cannot get over the loss of Jonathan that man is Reno omokiri. The man carry the matter for head ehn! E be like day Amaechi put sand sand for I'm garri. Look all the issues about sharing or non sharing, governor's forum bla bla bla, all doesn't matter now. What Nigerians now know is that Jonathan presided over a government where the sharing of our resources was unprecedented. Reno should stop trying to sugar coat what we already know. All these yabs like big belly this and that doesn't impress us. he should leave for those his twin boys to use to do yabbing competition with their friends, he's too old for that shiit.
Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by Ahmadgani(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Amaechi's aide will respond to this trash just like you responded to their trash but as usual they will shy away from responding to the questions raised.

Mr. Windell or should i call u mr. Reno pls face your church business and stop spewimg trash

Mr amaechi or should i call you mr. Potbelly: do ur job as the transport minister and tell your aide to stop this irrelevant e-war

1 Like

Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by ddippset(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
The most annoying part of it all is that that monkey reno would always use words like Jesus and Christ to end his tirade of insults. God punish im father. And for his information even Wike cannot go to the same rumukurushi market without security.
Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Adults acting like infants.
Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by ollysaks: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
You can never drown the truth.

Amechi, I beg true or false. Did u take the Federal Govt under Jonathan to court, requesting that the money be spent rather than saved. You now turn around to accuse GEJ for not saving.

True or false, do u have pot belly or not.

How did you arrive at the figure $49b stolen by Jonathan and EFCC, is yet to invite him

Pls answer Reno, so that we can rest from this back and forth noise

1 Like

Re: Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” by ifyan(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Why l love Reno Omokiri post is that he uses fact and simply the truth.

Amaechi should answer like a man not insulting.

(1) (Reply)

Group Gives Buhari Two Weeks Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria Or…. / PDP Reps Reject Sheriff, Dismiss Gov. Dickson’s Report / How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.