Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Traditional Igbo Music - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Igbo Music (11657 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 / Igbo Music: Echefuna Asusu Igbo By Sajis Osakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
You are a freaking pained bastard. cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Kiddo come on that can't be all you got right? grin
Go ahead show the world how great, awesome and bungalicious Anambra is pls
Post 30 more pics of ur village for example...and do more comparisons with Imo for us cheesy
I'm sure you don't want Yorubas and Hausas mistaking you for "them" do you?
Disappointed you've not actually called me a Yoruba till now angry
You always deliver don't you?
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are a freaking pained bastard. cheesy

[s][/s]

Pained? How so?
We are talking about the world acclaimed greatness of the Anambra tribe abi ethnic group and here you are talking about pain?
Are you not aware the British were awed at the fantastic history of the Anambra tribe when they got to upper iweka in 1729? cheesy
Colonial records show that even the Sultan of sokoto and the Etsu Nupe too along with the Owerri and Imo ethnic groups had to come bow down to all the gods , demi gods and emperors in Anambra empire before they ascended their thrones grin
In fact it was out of envy at how great and awesome Anambra was that made the Owerri ethnic group hide that history successfully.
No wonder Yorubas especially mistake them for you great descendants of Anambra emperors cry
You can see how pained they are that you are bursting their lies and presenting the authentic Anambra history of greatness, bungaliciousness and fantastico cheesy
Oya go back and do a better job.
You have a whole 100 years of hidden awesome history to cover!
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
I can't waste my precious time to read your incoherent nonsense. My point has been made, you either take it or kill yourself cheesy

Imo state people are Anambra slaves. Learn to deal with it.

Pained frustrated old clown.

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Pained? How so?
We are talking about the world acclaimed greatness of the Anambra tribe abi ethnic group and here you are talking about pain?
Are you not aware the British were awed at the fantastic history of the Anambra tribe when they got to upper iweka in 1729? cheesy
Colonial records show that even the Sultan of sokoto and the Etsu Nupe too along with the Owerri and Imo ethnic groups had to come bow down to all the gods , demi gods and emperors in Anambra empire before they ascended their thrones grin
In fact it was out of envy at how great and awesome Anambra was that made the Owerri ethnic group hide that history successfully.
No wonder Yorubas especially mistake them for you great descendants of Anambra emperors cry
You can see how pained they are that you are bursting their lies and presenting the authentic Anambra history of greatness, bungaliciousness and fantastico cheesy
Oya go back and do a better job.
You have a whole 100 years of hidden awesome history to cover!
[/s]

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
I can't waste my precious time to read your incoherent nonsense. My point has been made, you either take it or kill yourself cheesy

Pained frustrated old clown.

[s][/s]

Hey stop being petty now grin
You wanted to roll with me today right?
Cmon I just realized you might be right after all...taking out all that pain can involve so many strange behavior sad
I mean the pain of being called nwa onye Igbo by your beloved Onitsha and their cousins cheesy
Or realizing you and your village might never truly belong in the right Anambra circles grin
Eyaa I know, it can be sooo painful wink
I won't even mention the discrimination you face as an osu descendants when those potential in-laws from Imo came to ask questions shocked
No wonder they ran away grin
Show us more pics abeg, let's prove to the world how truly great and different ancient Anambra empire and her descendants are...
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok let us roll...

Anambra is one monolithic state and no amount of your history twisting can divide us.

I said that Anambra do not marry Imo state people.

I equally said that Anambra people don't live in Imo state nor have anything to do with the people from the state.

I also said that Imolites like you are a slaves to Omambala people.

If these factors are paining you so much then kill yourself.

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Hey stop being petty now grin
You wanted to roll with me today right?
Cmon I just realized you might be right after all...taking out all that pain can involve so many strange behavior sad
I mean the pain of being called nwa onye Igbo by your beloved Onitsha and their cousins cheesy
Or realizing you and your village might never truly belong in the right Anambra circles grin
Eyaa I know, it can be sooo painful wink
I won't even mention the discrimination you face as an osu descendants when those potential in-laws from Imo came to ask questions shocked
No wonder they ran away grin
Show us more pics abeg, let's prove to the world how truly great and different ancient Anambra empire and her descendants are...
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Ok let us roll...

Anambra is one monolithic state and no amount of your history twisting can divide us.

I said that Anambra do not marry Imo state people.

I equally said that Anambra people don't live in Imo state nor have anything to do with the people from the state.

I also said that Imolites like you are a slaves to Omambala people.

If these factors are paining you so much then kill yourself.

[s][/s]

Anambra is a monolithic state and they do not marry from Imo? grin
Ok lets see what your Onitsha emperors have to say about that

The Onitsha Igbo discriminated against other Igbo as uncouth and unpolished people and would not associate with them preferring their daughters to marry any one else except their non- Onitsha Igbo. As a child I often heard Onitsha Igbo drive away other Igbo children who came to play with their own children (sa, nwa onye igbo pu a eba – get away you child of an Igbo man),

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/the-igbo-giant-strides-against-all-odds/
Cute right cheesy

Let's see some more examples of Anambra monolithicness shall we?

[b]
Chief Odiari explained that his ancestors—Ibos—found the Igbo people living in scattered villages on the hills surrounding Onitsha. I told him I was under the impression that Ibo and Igbo were simply different spellings of the same word. “A common mistake,” he said.
“We are different. We speak a different language. We can understand a few words from what they are saying and they make meaning to you.
But to have an actual conversation and follow what they are saying, no.” The Ibos, although largely Christian now, had had their own traditional
religion, Ominane, which centered on one God but involved a mild form of ancestor worship. Ibos had always had traditional rulers,
the Obis. The Igbos had no such rulers until the British created them so they could more easily implement their system of indirect rule.
Indeed, much divided the two peoples, Chief Odiari maintained in an example of the rather depressing Nigerian habit of always seeking to
differentiate among even the smallest groups. “The Igbos have no culture,” he said rather indelicately.
[/b]
https://www.amazon.com/This-House-Has-Fallen-Nigeria/dp/0813340454
pp 278-279

O me god! Even in Anambra, your lords and emperors did not even bother hiding it...not to mention distant Igbo states like Imo and Ebonyi cry
Even the oyibo noted how rather indelicately your Onitsha lord and emperor announced your monolithnicness just like you are doing now grin

Want more direct examples of awesome, monolithic and bungalicious Anambra empire is?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Incredibleme: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
The bigot Chino has met his nemesis. Oga pablo pls teach this hediot a lesson. He has been a pain in tha ass once Imo or abia is mentioned on any thread.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trash fit for the dustbin.

No amount of your rubbish can divide us as we are one.

Anambra is a monolithic state deal with it. cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:
Anambra is a monolithic state and they do not marry from Imo? grin
Ok lets see what your Onitsha emperors have to say about that
Read mLet's see some more examples of Anambra monolithicness shall weO me god! Even in Anambra, your lords and emperors did not even bother hiding it...not to mention distant Igbo states like Imo and Ebonyi cry
Even the oyibo noted how rather indelicately your Onitsha lord and emperor announced your monolithnicness just like you are doing now grin

Want more direct examples of awesome, monolithic and bungalicious Anambra empire is?
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Trash fit for the dustbin.

No amount of your rubbish can divide us as we are one.

Anambra is a monolithic state deal with it. cheesy

[s][/s]

Hahahaha grin
No clever rejoinders again?
Yes Anambra is a super monolithic state...here is proof...

Chief Odiari estimated that the Ibos accounted for 5 percent of Onitsha’s population and just 1 percent of the market traders who
formed the backbone of the local economy. “Our greatest strength as a people is the maintenance of our culture, but our greatest weakness is
the way we open our hands. It’s not a weakness as such, but people capitalize on it. We allowed the Igbos into our fold, and before we knew it
they overwhelmed us.” I told him that the motto of my home state, Kentucky, was “United we stand, divided we fall,” but for ethnic
groups in Nigeria the national philosophy seemed to be, quite literally, the reverse.

Here is another fine example of Anambra oneness and monolithicness

During our fieldwork, we gradually recognized that Ndi-Onicha expressions of arrogance and disdain toward “Ndi-Igbo“, while employed within the community in a wide variety of contexts, were most strongly directed outward from Onitsha Inland Town people toward those Igbo-speakers living immediately to the east and southeast, adopting that label from the perspective of their own collective historical self identification with the “Highland people” (Ndi-enu-ani) living across the River Niger to the west and who shared with them a claim of more or less direct descent from the militant precolonial kingship of Benin.
http://amightytree.org/precolonial-regions-contrasting-cultures/

Awesome right? cheesy

Let's see whom your Onitsha lords and their cousins actually called slaves, shall we?

Western Igbo-speaking groups called routes lying east of the Niger “uzo-igbo“, meaning (at least to some of these Western communities) “road of slaves”, referring to their sources of involuntary but economically valuable labor.
Terminology of this kind evidently also characterized the slave-dealing towns of Igbo speakers located along the river itself. Research in the riverine, Onitsha-related kingdom of Aboh has shown that slaves were (and are) viewed there in sharply ethnic and disparaging terms:

“A slave is sometimes designated by the not too polite term onye igbo, or simply igbo, which means no more than ‘an Igbo’ or someone from Igbo country…. The terms osu (= oru, “domestic slave” in Onitsha dialect) and igbo are today regarded by the Aboh people as words of singular indignity and are seldom used to describe a person except in the most private conversations.”

Fantastico! grin cheesy
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
There is no doubt that Onitsha people are the first set Igbos to have a head start in western education. Onitsha received the first set of whitemen and missionaries that are set to spread their message in the Southeastern region. However you want to twist history no problem but bear in mind that they are still in Anambra as one monolithic state. Start facing reality for once.

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Hahahaha grin
No clever rejoinders again?
Yes Anambra is a super monolithic state...here is proof...
Here is another fine example of Anambra oneness and monolithicness
Awesome right? cheesy
Let's see whom your Onitsha lords and their cousins actually called slaves, shall we?
http://amightytree.org/precolonial-regions-contrasting-cultures/Fantastico! grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
There is no doubt that Onitsha people are the first set Igbos to have a head start in western education. Onitsha received the first set of whitemen and missionaries that are set to spread their message in the Southeastern region. However you want to twist history no problem but bear in mind that they are still in Anambra as one monolithic state. Start facing reality for once.

[s][/s]

Hehehehehe grin
How many monikers do you have kiddo?
I was right, you do have issues? So even the mods have detected you post trash and banned your handles cheesy

Ok lets give you some credit, you are sounding a bit mellow after swallowing some hard facts cheesy
But wait..why are you calling your Onitsha lords Igbos angry
I mean your Onitsha Ado N'Idu emperors whom you love and worship smiley
Are you not aware of how great and bungalicious their lineage from ancient Egypt to the mighty Bini empire is angry
And you want to compare them to those slaves, Igbos...will you si eba puo nwa onye Igbo embarassed
Lets show you why your Lords will whop ur behind for posting that sacrilegious nonsense

Our history as a people should neither be a mystery nor a guess work. It must be written by us for us based on our knowledge of what was, what is and what will forever be as children of Onicha: a divine town of assured prospects; a town that was oriented and aligned to sacred stars of the immortal galaxies; a town, that was divinely inspired and strategically founded on the sacred banks of God's own river, the Niger. Onicha, the sacred abode, uniquely ordained to soar and tower above all obstacles; a town, where the immortal flame of God's own love will forever glow. Onicha-Ado n' Idu! Atulukpa Ose! Onicha, oke Ebo na eri agu! Eke nwe ovia! (The royal python that reigns in the the sacred forest!) Oke Nnunu Mmuo n' ebe n' oku!(The great mystical bird that perches on deadly flames and yet remains immuned from the inferno!) Onicha; my Onicha, our Onicha, the divine breasts whose nourishing milk has sustained all from the misty dawn of times!

How bombastic! grin You are truly one as I can see where the bombastic nature comes from.
Aligned to the stars of the immortal galaxies cheesy
That's a tall claim for a people who never discovered the planets or constellations.

Let's go on to the cream of the matter, read carefully slave and know your masters....

My immortalized and legendary kinsman, Chief Philip Okonkwo Anatogu, the Onowu Iyasele of Onitsha, once explained that the word "Onicha-Ado N' Idu" referred to the Nation of all Onicha stock that made the exodus from the Idu land. Idu was one of the names for ancient Egypt. "Idu" or "Edo" was later corrupted to Edo and was usurped by the Benin nation. The Iyasele explained that the towns of Onicha-Mmili, Onicha-Ugbo, Onicha-Olona, Onicha-Ukwu, Issele-Ukwu, Issele Mkpitima, Ezzi, Obamkpa and other towns of Benin migrational orientation were all collectively referred to as "Onicha Ado n' Idu" by the Edos! Over the years when Onicha-Mmili became very accomplished, the usage of the name "Onitsha Ado n' Idu" appeared to have been narrowed down to her. Many of our brethren at Enu Ani had criticized this as what they perceived as an attempt by Onicha-Mmili to solely assume what was a national identity of all Onicha children. Who are Ndi Onicha? Onye ka anyi bu? Ebe ka anyi sii? Anyi abu ndi Edo/Idu/Benin?
However, many of our traditional titles are the same with the Edos/Binis: Onicha titles like "Iyasele" is "Iyasere" in Bini; "Ogene Onira" is "Oliha" in Benin; "Odu Osodi" is "Osodin" in Benin; "Omodi Daike" in Onitsha is "Edaiken" in Benin; "Esagba" in Onitsha is "Esogban" in Benin; the "Isama" titles are the same in both towns amongst many others. The "Obi" of modern Onitsha today is the continuation of the ancient Pharonic dynasty of ancient Kemet or Egypt. Onitsha must retrace the history of her monarchs from his imperial Majesty Obi Achebe back to the Ogiso Kings of Igodomigodo in Edo, then to Egypt; to Pharoah Tutankhamon, Pharoah Amenemhet, Pharoah Amenemes, Pharoah Amenkhuti Ra; Pharoah Khafara, and back to the first dynasty in Egypt. Enough of this tracing of our kingship to just Obi Oreze or his father Ohime(corrupted to "Chima"wink by his later descendants. Onicha people came from Benin or Edo land, they were also in Igbo land. I suspect that the Priests of Nri were distantly connected, that is why till date an Nri King upon consecration must bring certain sacrifial items to the Obi of Onicha and must sleep over in Onicha before assuming the Nri throne. Why would the very traditional Nri people who were(and still are) known all over the Igbo land as a holy people and the spiritual custodian of all Igbo lands, accord these rights to Onicha Kings? All these indicate that Onicha and many other tribes had had prior interactions and established certain traditional precedence which had been ongoing before the Onicha town was founded just around 700 hundred years ago. No Nri man would just concede to subject his divine King to some unknown immigrants who just crossed over from the Niger River, if that were to be the case.

by GONABO ONWA AMENE ESQ.
http://king-ovonramweninstitute..com.ng/2014/10/the-end-igbo-history-myth.html

So you see, you are the slave and a descendant of slaves good only for licking the feet of your self confessed lords cheesy
No wonder you are picking on your fellow slaves to make yourself feel good cool
I now understand where you are coming from, sorry for calling you out wrongly.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
What is your business with what Onitsha does. Yes they are the lords(if you like) but you are the slaves.

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Hehehehehe grin
How many monikers do you have kiddo?
I was right, you do have issues? So even the mods have detected you post trash and banned your handles cheesy
Ok lets give you some credit, you are sounding a bit mellow after swallowing some hard facts cheesy
But wait..why are you calling your Onitsha lords Igbos angry
I mean your Onitsha Ado N'Idu emperors whom you love and worship smiley
Are you not aware of how great and bungalicious their lineage from ancient Egypt to the mighty Bini empire is angry
And you want to compare them to those slaves, Igbos...will you si eba puo nwa onye Igbo embarassed
Lets show you why your Lords will whop ur behind for posting that sacrilegious nonsense
How bombastic! grin You are truly one as I can see where the bombastic nature comes from.
Aligned to the stars of the immortal galaxies cheesy
That's a tall claim for a people who never discovered the planets or constellations.
Let's go on to the cream of the matter, read carefully slave and know your masters....
by GONABO ONWA AMENE ESQ.
http://king-ovonramweninstitute..com.ng/2014/10/the-end-igbo-history-myth.html
So you see, you are the slave and a descendant of slaves good only for licking the feet of your self confessed lords cheesy
No wonder you are picking on your fellow slaves to make yourself feel good cool
I now understand where you are coming from, sorry for calling you out wrongly.
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
What is your business with what Onitsha does. Yes they are the lords(if you like) but you are the slaves.

[s][/s]

Another slow idiat who can't follow his own script cry
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
PabloAfricanus:

I am another slow idiat who can't follow his own script cry

Hmmm. I should have known cool
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Klinee: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abagworo:

That guy is not Igbo. Ignore him henceforth as his aim is to fight dirty and make ridicule of Igbos. He will rejoice at a clash where our weaknesses are exposed. I've discovered he's from the Igala area of Anambra State and feels inferior where real Igbos are.
why will an Igala man feels inferior where real Igbos are, I don't know why you keep bringing Igala here the issue is not between IGBO and IGALA rather It is Anambra and IMO, so face it.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Don't mind the hopeless old man. He is looking for a way to run away from the discourse. Yes, I am an Igala man from Anambra if that will cure his bitterness. No external i.diot can divide us because we love ourselves. We are one monolithic Anambra.

Klinee:
why will an Igala man feels inferior where real Igbos are, I don't know why you keep bringing Igala here the issue is not between IGBO and IGALA rather It is Anambra and IMO, so face it.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Klinee:

Because he's minority in Anambra. In Kogi State he'll feel among.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Klinee: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abagworo:

You talk so silly!!!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Bastard yes I am an Igala man from Anambra.. so far as I am from Anambra then I am good to go. Yes we have 2% Igala in Anambra and we are very happy and comfortable with that. But we don't have anything in common with youand your useless Imo state and will never have. Learn to live with that.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by LasGidiOwner: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017
The clown don't know that the bond holding Anambra people together is so strong. He thinks Anambra is an ordinary Imo state where Mbaise man does not see eye-to-eye with an Owerri man and so on.

Klinee:
You talk so silly!!!
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by OMANBALA1: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
pazienza:

Nwanne, Please I beg you in the name of Ogwugwu Ogidi.

Can you sheath your sword and let Imo and Abia be?

Abagworo and betterAbiastate don't represent Imo and Abia states.

Will you now destroy your scrotum because a fly perched on it?

We have many good Abians and Imolites who have nothing but love and admiration for Anambra.

This your fights with Abagworo and betterAbia isn't doing any Igboman any good.

Chetakwa na anya bebe, imi ebebe.

Pazienza nwa Ide Nnaa, we as Igbos can work a strategy to move Igbo land forward without falsely uniting Ndigbo. I want to keep my Ọmanbala identity and my culture untampared with.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by OMANBALA1: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Klinee:
You talk so silly!!!

Nwanna, don't worry because Odenigboaroli is back. I have watched that dude keep trying to bring division into my father's land. I am back.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by adadike281(f): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Bastard yes I am an Igala man from Anambra.. so far as I am from Anambra then I am good to go. Yes we have 2% Igala in Anambra and we are very happy and comfortable with that. But we don't have anything in common with youand your useless Imo state and will never have. Learn to live with that.

[s][/s]
mba kwa! no one should criticise our igala brothers . they are very important to us. we cannot do without them. Just like all Igbo's are one, no one will divide us in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by OMANBALA1: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Klinee:

Nnaa, what do you expect from a man who is ashamed of his identity. He has tried so many times to attach his people to Anambra all to no avail. He claim Onicha speaks Isu language just because he thought Isu were originally from IMO... Lol. He claimed Igbuzor were originally from IMO... Lol. He hates our cultural hegemony and now he goes around telling everybody we are from Igala as if I would have issues with being Igala. A lot of Anambra towns have heavy Igala mixture and we are proud of that. Long live Attah Igala.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by OMANBALA1: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
adadike281:
mba kwa! no one should criticise our igala brothers . they are very important to us. we cannot do without them. Just like all Igbo's are one, no one will divide us in anambra state.

My run away wife, how have you been?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by adadike281(f): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
pazienza:

Nwanne, Please I beg you in the name of Ogwugwu Ogidi.

Can you sheath your sword and let Imo and Abia be?

Abagworo and betterAbiastate don't represent Imo and Abia states.

Will you now destroy your scrotum because a fly perched on it?

We have many good Abians and Imolites who have nothing but love and admiration for Anambra.

This your fights with Abagworo and betterAbia isn't doing any Igboman any good.

Chetakwa na anya bebe, imi ebebe.

odogwu nwoke! dalu onyeoma
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by adadike281(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

My run away wife, how have you been?
Odenigbo! nwoke tozulu etozu! biko, am I d fourth or d fifth wife?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by OMANBALA1: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
adadike281:
Odenigbo! nwoke tozulu etozu! biko, am I d fourth or d fifth wife?

Didn't you say you are not interested and broke my heart in the process. But I still care. Where have you been?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by adadike281(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Didn't you say you are not interested and broke my heart in the process. But I still care. Where have you been?
biko hapu m aka. anuta abogho, achu pu agadi. suffered ban and decided to abandon that moniker for mynd na ndi otu ya
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by pazienza(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
adadike281:
odogwu nwoke! dalu onyeoma
Nne kedu? Otegokwa m fuu yi last. Ana emekwa?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by pazienza(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Pazienza nwa Ide Nnaa, we as Igbos can work a strategy to move Igbo land forward without falsely uniting Ndigbo. I want to keep my Ọmanbala identity and my culture untampared with.

Our cultures cannot remain Intact,as the entire Igboland is gelling into one monolithic group. We will borrow things from other Igbos and they will borrow things from us too. In those exchanges, we will all find a rallying point, a uniting factor.

That's how nations grow, it's nationl evolution in nature. Igbo nation will either have to do same or we all break into fragments that will easily be picked off by our enemies who surround us all over.

Dalu, Ide nnaa, Udo dili yi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation / Not Every Somali Is Racist. / Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.