Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Traditional Igbo Music - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Igbo Music (11135 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 / Igbo Music: Echefuna Asusu Igbo By Sajis Osakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by pazienza(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Doug07034780891:
This is still the same problem. It is not good to pay lip service that Anambra has anything to do with the ordinary Imo state when we all know that an average Anambra family would not want to marry an Imo state girl and vice versa. In my family we consider it sacrilegious to marry from Imo state. My younger brother brought a girl from Mbano but Umunna almost dealt with him before he had to abandon the entire despite the fact that he had got LIST from her parents.

Delta Igbo inter marry so much with Anambra than you can ever find from Anambra going to Imo state to marry. However I must admit that in flirting/relationship Imo girls are the best but once it gets to married issues it is a NO NO.

Imo state people are similar to Akwaibom people, both male and female. Anambrans have nothing in common with these people. Let us start to face reality than all these online academic exercise.

Chino, this is not true.

Many Anambra people marry non Anambra Igbos.

My Uncle married an Izzi woman, my cousin married an Isuochi woman from Abia state.

In the past, most Igbo towns would only favour their sons and daughters marrying from their immediate town, but things had changed. There is a growing sense of pan Igboism amongst many Igbo speaking people across the 7 main Igbo speaking states in Nigeria.

Imo doesn't have boundary with Akwa Ibom, I guess you mean Abia and Akwa Ibom, which is partially true to some extent, especially Abia communities at Akwa Ibom border, but they are still Igbos and we proud of them.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lemme tell you, I am the only person that knows the old man abagworo and how his mind works. His stance on Anambra is well known. That was what I found out and decided that i will face him and his state only on this board.

If you noticed I don't comment on just any thread but those places abagworo comments because I am following up with all his comments on NL. This is part of effort to check his excesses particularly as it concerns Anambra and it's people. This old man is bitter and envious about Anambra and it's people but I am the only person that sees through all his plots.

Let him not deceive you with this thread that he is pro Igbo. Thread like this are some of his cover. Don't be deceived.

pazienza:

Nwanne, Please I beg you in the name of Ogwugwu Ogidi.

Can you sheath your sword and let Imo and Abia be?

Abagworo and betterAbiastate don't represent Imo and Abia states.

Will you now destroy your scrotum because a fly perched on it?

We have many good Abians and Imolites who have nothing but love and admiration for Anambra.

This your fights with Abagworo and betterAbia isn't doing any Igboman any good.

Chetakwa na anya bebe, imi ebebe.

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
You misunderstood me. Anambra people may even marry from the west or even north more than they would ever marry from Imo state. Anambra marries also other Igbos more than they would ever marry from Imo state. It will do us a lot of good to face reality than pay lip service to it.

Why I said that Imolites are similar to AK people, with all due respect to AK people. Imo state girls are good at flirting and are so cheap to lure. Their men are very lazy and usually settles for less. This combination makes it possible for greater population of Imo state people to be poor.

Besides the fact that Anambra people does not often marry from imo state, most of their girls ends up in their parents homes unmarried even at a very advanced age. They eventually starts having babies. Such things are sacrilegious to us. We are not the same people as them. That's my point nwanne.

pazienza:

Chino, this is not true.

My Uncle married an Izzi woman, my cousin married an Isuochi woman from Abia state.

In the past, most Igbo towns would only favour their sons and daughters marrying from their immediate town, but things had changed. There is a growing sense of pan Igboism amongst many Igbo speaking people across the 7 main Igbo speaking states in Nigeria.

Imo doesn't have boundary with Akwa Ibom, I guess you mean Abia and Akwa Ibom, which is partially true to some extent, especially Abia communities at Akwa Ibom border, but they are still Igbos and we proud of them.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Eziokwu1: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Do genres like this "qualify" as traditional Igbo music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbun8aJYNIo
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
pazienza:

Chino, this is not true.

Stop taking that Igala man's comments serious. I stopped when I realized he wasn't Igbo.

https://entertainment.naij.com/1090704-andrew-amaechi-chinenye-oyes-traditional-wedding.html

Two families came together as one. Andrew's father Pastor Andrew Nwokoyirinwa Amaechi of Ahiazu Mbaise in Imo State and Chinenye's father Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ikechukwu Oye of Awawbia, Awka South local Government Area of Anambra State who is the National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Stop being silly old man. Anambra don't marry Imo girls. One out of one thousand does not mean we marry from your state. Stop deceiving yourself as we have nothing in common with you guys. Face your useless and worthless state and leave us out of misery. Bastard.

[s]
Abagworo:

Stop taking that Igala man's comments serious. I stopped when I realized he wasn't Igbo.

https://entertainment.naij.com/1090704-andrew-amaechi-chinenye-oyes-traditional-wedding.html

Two families came together as one. Andrew's father Pastor Andrew Nwokoyirinwa Amaechi of Ahiazu Mbaise in Imo State and Chinenye's father Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ikechukwu Oye of Awawbia, Awka South local Government Area of Anambra State who is the National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Abagworo(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Eziokwu1:
Do genres like this "qualify" as traditional Igbo music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbun8aJYNIo

Of course this is pure Igbo classic. I love the song. Women use it in traditional group dance. There is the fast drum beats music used in wrestling competition too and other pure traditional Igbo music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GCV8xMwl-A
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
pazienza:
I loved the early version of Chino under his numerous monikers such as "Schematics", he usually defended all parts of Igboland against the rabidly Igbophobic entities in NL. He was the type that took no prisoners, like a one man Army.

That Chino is long gone. What we now have is a self destructive agent that attacks all Igbo groups from
Imo to Abia to Enugu to Ebonyi, but has no time to reply Igbophobic posts directed at Igbos by our enemies.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's same person that started the Chino revolution that is still behind these new Chino monikers. It's so hard believing they are same person.

The same person
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You misunderstood me. Anambra people may even marry from the west or even north more than they would ever marry from Imo state. Anambra marries also other Igbos more than they would ever marry from Imo state. It will do us a lot of good to face reality than pay lip service to it.

Why I said that Imolites are similar to AK people, with all due respect to AK people. Imo state girls are good at flirting and are so cheap to lure. Their men are very lazy and usually settles for less. This combination makes it possible for greater population of Imo state people to be poor.

Besides the fact that Anambra people does not often marry from imo state, most of their girls ends up in their parents homes unmarried even at a very advanced age. They eventually starts having babies. Such things are sacrilegious to us. We are not the same people as them. That's my point nwanne.

You whoever you are...you are a sick sick little child cry
If you actually believe all you wrote there, then accept my condolences as you need psychological evaluation...you might not be aware of it though.
But wait, why do Igbo people generally have this inferiority complex?
Your childish rants is a clear example of someone with a severe inferiority complex...any psychologist can attest to that.
I can bet you are projecting either the rejection your people faced or the rejection you personally faced from the "elites" in Anambra on other Igbos grin
What gave you away was that "we are not the same people as them bit".
I am 90% sure you are an Anambra wanna be elite or want to protect your hurt ego by belittling other Igbos.
Your second give away is the "we do not marry from them line" cheesy
Why are you telling us? Communities, clans and tribes ALWAYS have localities they prohibit marriage from. They don't go around shouting about it.
You on the other hand exhibit that feature of wannabes with deep inferiority complex who discriminate against their own kith and kin to make themselves acceptable to their perceived superiors.
So it's another sure bet, you are actually related closely in fact to those places you are saying Anambra people do not "marry from".
Pathetic.

And I thought it was a joke when some Igbo friends told me how Onitsha people especially look down on and openly discriminate against Obosi people and other Igbos Are you guys for real?
I have confirmed it to an extent that Igbo people certainly do have issues relating with themselves and other people.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2017
You are not even Igbo so what concerns you clown with my views and what I have observed over the year. Please get lost.

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

You whoever you are...you are a sick sick little child cry
If you actually believe all you wrote there, then accept my condolences as you need psychological evaluation...you might not be aware of it though.
But wait, why do Igbo people generally have this inferiority complex?
Your childish rants is a clear example of someone with a severe inferiority complex...any psychologist can attest to that.
I can bet you are projecting either the rejection your people faced or the rejection you personally faced from the "elites" in Anambra on other Igbos grin
What gave you away was that "we are not the same people as them bit".
I am 90% sure you are an Anambra wanna be elite or want to protect your hurt ego by belittling other Igbos.
Your second give away is the "we do not marry from them line" cheesy
Why are you telling us? Communities, clans and tribes ALWAYS have localities they prohibit marriage from. They don't go around shouting about it.
You on the other hand exhibit that feature of wannabes with deep inferiority complex who discriminate against their own kith and kin to make themselves acceptable to their perceived superiors.
So it's another sure bet, you are actually related closely in fact to those places you are saying Anambra people do not "marry from".
Pathetic.

And I thought it was a joke when some Igbo friends told me how Onitsha people especially look down on and openly discriminate against Obosi people and other Igbos Are you guys for real?
I have confirmed it to an extent that Igbo people certainly do have issues relating with themselves and other people.
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are not even Igbo so what concerns you clown with my views and what I have observed over the year. Please get lost.

[s][/s]

Kiddo get some help ok?
You are in pain and you need help.
You are a pathological case waiting to go nuclear.
Who hurt you and your people?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2017
You need help. You are actually pained by my sincere comment hence you jumped on it. If it hurts you so much end it all or deal with it. tongue

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Kiddo get some help ok?
You are in pain and you need help.
You are a pathological case waiting to go nuclear.
Who hurt you and your people?
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You need help. You are actually pained by my sincere comment hence you jumped on it. If it hurts you so much end it all or deal with it. tongue

[s][/s]

Sincere comment you said?
How childish undecided
FYI, before 1999, lots of Anambra families in my circle lived in Owerri and Enugu and built their family houses there.
They couldn't stand the heat, crudeness,dirtiness and criminality that was Onitsha and environs.
And yes, lots of them married from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi cheesy
And I'm sure you know this too well. cool
So I'm wondering where your sincerity came from.

You are just a sick little kid with a severely hurt ego trying to project superiority.
Even your so called Onitsha elites won't stoop so low, I know them better than you grin
I can also tell you and wherever you come from don't "belong" in whatever "elite" circle you are drooling over in Anambra.
Kiddo get some help. You are sick.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2017
You are a hopeless pained idiot.

Yes hear it from a core Anambran. Anambrans do not marry from your filthy, crimimal and prostitution riddled Imo state. Owerri is a filthy home of commercial se.x hawkers. Deal with it than crying all over the place.

Yes Anambra can marry from Enugu state, Ebonyi state and even Abia state but not your cursed filthy Owerri or anywhere in Imo state as we consider it sacrilegious.

Anambra people can live elsewhere but not your cursed, filthy, useless and worthless Owerri and Imo state at large known for crudeness, filth, prostitution, armed robbery and other vices that are uncivil and dangerous to the society. No sane person would dare raise a family in Owerri as it is the den of armed robbers and commercial se.x hawking which is mostly considered as the economic main-stay of imo state.

1/3rd of Imolites had fled their state to live in Anambra particularly Onitsha. Some neighbourhoods in Onitsha could be mistaken as part of Imo state because they host a large population of Imolites. Even some of your elites businessmen like Orange drugs, Chikason etc are all resident in Anambra.

You can hardly find a single Anambran living anywhere close to Imo state but Imolites had left their own state to our own state for greener pastures, safety, etc.

The truth is golden. Learn to deal with it than live in perpetual denial and bitterness. cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Sincere comment you said?
How childish undecided
FYI, before 1999, lots of Anambra families in my circle lived in Owerri and Enugu and built their family houses there.
They couldn't stand the heat, crudeness,dirtiness and criminality that was Onitsha and environs.
And yes, lots of them married from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi cheesy
And I'm sure you know this too well. cool
So I'm wondering where your sincerity came from.

You are just a sick little kid with a severely hurt ego trying to project superiority.
Even your so called Onitsha elites won't stoop so low, I know them better than you grin
I can also tell you and wherever you come from don't "belong" in whatever "elite" circle you are drooling over in Anambra.
Kiddo get some help. You are sick.
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Pained frustrated idiot. cheesy
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are a hopeless pained idiot.

Yes here it from a core Anambran. Anambrans do not marry from your filthy, crimimal and prostitution riddled Imo state. Owerri is a filthy home of commercial se.x hawkers. Deal with it than crying all over the place.

Yes Anambra can marry from Enugu, Ebonyi and even Abia but not your cursed filthy Imo state as we consider it sacrilegious.

Anambra people can live elsewhere but not your cursed, filthy, useless and worthless Owerri and Imo state at large known for crudeness, prostitution, armed robbery and other vices that are uncivil and dangerous to the society. No sane person would dare raise a family in Owerri as it the den of armed robbery and commercial se.x hawking which is mostly considered as the economic main-stay of imo state.

1/3rd of Imolites had fled their state to live in Anambra particularly Onitsha. Some neighbourhoods in Onitsha could be mistaken as part of Imo state because they host a large population of Imolites.

You can hardly find a single Anambran living anywhere close to Imo state but Imolites had left their own state to our own state for greener pastures.

The truth is golden. Learn to deal with it than live in perpetual denial and bitterness. cheesy

[s][/s]

It's a slow day so I can afford to troll all day cheesy
For starters, no kid you are not a core Anambra or whatever you call yourself.
The core Anambra people I know are classy technocrats or top class commercial barons.
They know in a rather painful way discrimination against their fellow Igbos won't fetch them any sympathy or win them any points outside Igbo land grin
You on the other hand are just a self hating kid with severe inferiority complex.
Your ideas of superiority is not only laughable but pathetic

Now to the trolling part. grin
Your self-confessed Onitsha masters whom I see you drooling over generally consider you inferior to them, aside from calling you "nwa onye Igbo" in a derogatory sense. You know they consider themselves better and more deserving than you, don't you kiddo? cheesy
Next, your umu NRIs generally consider you and wherever you come from in Anambra to be uncultured, primitive and leaderless confused peoples.
Left to them you should submit for them to teach you how to culture and tradition and how to organize and lead yourselves grin
Next, you are probably pained by the fact that a lot of your so called Anambra elites prefer till today to build family houses in Enugu and Owerri...since like the 70s the criminality, kidnapping and crudeness of Anambra chased them all away cheesy
Dunno how old you are, but most of the top class prostitutes and high class whores servicing Nigeria military elites and politicians back then mostly come from Anambra and Asaba axis.
Are you pained yet cool
Next, it's an open secret that folks from Anambra were considered primitive, having zero social skills and generally crude by non Igbos who have lived in Igbo land back then.
I know cheesy

I can now see why Ikas and Aniomas reject the Igbo tag. It's not all about politics after all. Even I will reject being identified with someone like you vehemently.
You lots are a nuisance to yourselves. All you respect is money and show of force.
I know your type, you love to spread misery and confusion, you revel in it sad
You love seeing chaos and disorganization cheesy
Get some help kiddo and quit hating on your brothers ok?
It won't win you any points.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Heheheheh

You pain needs special attention.

Now lemme enlgihten you pain illiterate from the cursed and worthless Imo state. Imolites have all ran away from their state to Anambra, Lagos, Enugu, Abuja etc, due to high level of kidnapping, armed robbery, commercial se.x hawking and other vices that has continued to plague the state.

Anambra has the highest population resident in the state which means more people prefer to reside there.

I will not be dragged into bringing Enugu state into this discourse as I am dealing with the matter as it concerns Imo state.

Anambra people do not live in Imo state or Owerri or any part thereof as we consider it sacrilegious and unhabitable.

1/3rd Of Imo state people are all resident in Anambra particularly Onitsha.

You can never find any Anambran anywhere near your Owerri or Imo state.

No Anambra has built or will ever built a hut in Imo state in the name of home. Deal with the truth.

I don't know how old you are but Anambra from the time of the great Zik has continued to produce the best and brightest brains and are the reason Igbos are celebrated all over the world till this month.

Go back to your history book Anambra represents excellence as they have produced the de creme dela creme of the Igbo race.

Start by telling us what your useless and cursed Imo state has produced in terms of human and capital resources of course it will always be a far cry from what Anambra stands for.

Kill yourself but the truth must not be stand on it's head... cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

The core Anambra people I know are classy technocrats or top class commercial barons.
They know in a rather painful way discrimination against their fellow Igbos won't fetch them any sympathy or win them any points outside Igbo land grin
You on the other hand are just a self hating kid with severe inferiority complex.

Your self-confessed Onitsha masters whom I see you drooling over generally consider you inferior to them, aside from calling you "nwa onye Igbo" in a derogatory sense. You know they consider themselves better and more deserving than you, don't you kiddo? cheesy
Next, your umu NRIs generally consider you and wherever you come from in Anambra to be uncultured, primitive and leaderless confused peoples.
Left to them you should submit for them to teach you how to culture and tradition and how to organize and lead yourselves grin
Next, you are probably pained by the fact that a lot of your so called Anambra elites prefer till today to build family houses in Enugu and Owerri...since like the 70s the criminality, kidnapping and crudeness of Anambra chased them all away cheesy
Dunno how old you are, but most of the top class prostitutes and high class whores servicing Nigeria military elites and politicians back then mostly come from Anambra and Asaba axis.
Are you pained yet cool
Next, it's an open secret that folks from Anambra were considered primitive, having zero social skills and generally crude by non Igbos who have lived in Igbo land back then.
I know cheesy

I can now see why Ikas and Aniomas reject the Igbo tag. It's not all about politics after all. Even I will reject being identified with someone like you vehemently.
You lots are a nuisance to yourselves. All you respect is money and show of force.

[/s]

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2017
PabloAfricanus:

Are you pained yet cool
I know cheesy

That guy is not Igbo. Ignore him henceforth as his aim is to fight dirty and make ridicule of Igbos. He will rejoice at a clash where our weaknesses are exposed. I've discovered he's from the Igala area of Anambra State and feels inferior where real Igbos are.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Your defence is loose you hopeless old man whose paternity is still in question. Wherever I come from within Anambra is still a thing of great joy. So far as it is within Anambra then be my guest. I am so happy to belong to great Anambra. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

That guy is not Igbo. Ignore him henceforth as his aim is to fight dirty and make ridicule of Igbos. He will rejoice at a clash where our weaknesses are exposed. I've discovered he's from the Igala area of Anambra State and feels inferior where real Igbos are.
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe, P.C. (16 November 1904 – 11 May 1996),[3] usually referred to as Nnamdi Azikiwe or Zik, was one of the leading figures of modern Nigerian nationalism. He served as the second and last Governor-General of Nigeria from 1960 to 1963 and the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966, holding the presidency throughout the Nigerian First Republic.

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Chinua Achebe (/ˈtʃɪnwɑː əˈtʃɛbɛ/,[1] born Albert Chinụalụmọgụ Achebe; 16 November 1930 – 21 March 2013) was a Nigerian novelist, poet, professor, and critic.[2] His first novel Things Fall Apart (1958), often considered his best,[3] is the most widely read book in modern African literature.[4]

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme GCON (born October 21, 1932) was the first elected Vice-President of Nigeria, in office from 1979 to 1983.

He is the Ide of the Oko kingdom in Anambra State, where his younger brother Prof Lazarus Ekwueme, reigns as the traditional ruler. He was also honoured by the council of Traditional Rulers in the old Aguata as the Ide of Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State comprising forty-four (44) towns.

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Unbeatable records. Anambra is a monolithic state.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Prince Abyssinia Akweke Nwafor Orizu (1915–1999). was a Nigerian of Igbo origin and Nigeria's second Senate President from November 16, 1960 to January 15, 1966, during the Nigerian First Republic. Orizu was also Acting President of Nigeria from late 1965 until the military coup of January 1966. He was a member of the Nnewi Royal family. His nephew Igwe Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu III is the current Igwe (King) of Nnewi Kingdom. Nwafor Orizu College of Education in Nsugbe, Anambra State is named after him

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Chukwuemeka "Emeka" Odumegwu-Ojukwu was born on 4 November 1933 at Zungeru in northern Nigeria to Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, an Igbo businessman from Nnewi, Anambra State in south-eastern Nigeria. Sir Louis was in the transport business; he took advantage of the business boom during World War II to become one of the richest men in Nigeria. He began his educational career in Lagos, southwestern Nigeria.[4]

Emeka Ojukwu started his secondary school education at CMS Grammar School, Lagos aged 10 in 1943.[5] He later transferred to King's College, Lagos in 1944 where he was involved in a controversy leading to his brief imprisonment for assaulting a white British colonial teacher who humiliated a black woman. This event generated widespread coverage in local newspapers.[citation needed] At 13, his father sent him overseas to study in the United Kingdom, first at Epsom College and later at Lincoln College, Oxford University, where he earned a master's degree in History. He returned to colonial Nigeria in 1956.[6]

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Heheheheh

You pain needs special attention.

Now lemme enlgihten you pain illiterate from the cursed and worthless Imo state. Imolites have all ran away from their state to Anambra, Lagos, Enugu, Abuja etc, due to high level of kidnapping, armed robbery, commercial se.x hawking and other vices that has continued to plague the state.

Anambra has the highest population resident in the state which means more people prefer to reside there.

I will not be dragged into bringing Enugu state into this discourse as I am dealing with the matter as it concerns Imo state.

Anambra people do not live in Imo state or Owerri or any part thereof as we consider it sacrilegious and unhabitable.

1/3rd Of Imo state people are all resident in Anambra particularly Onitsha.

You can never find any Anambran anywhere near your Owerri or Imo state.

No Anambra has built or will ever built a hut in Imo state in the name of home. Deal with the truth.

I don't know how old you are but Anambra from the time of the great Zik has continued to produce the best and brightest brains and are the reason Igbos are celebrated all over the world till this month.

Go back to your history book Anambra represents excellence as they have produced the de creme dela creme of the Igbo race.

Start by telling us what your useless and cursed Imo state has produced in terms of human and capital resources of course it will always be a far cry from what Anambra stands for.

Kill yourself but the truth must not be stand on it's head... cheesy

[s][/s]

Hahahahaha grin
You are the one in pain kiddo, scroll up and read the pain in your posts?
Who hurt you that bad? cheesy
From I'm not even Igbo to I'm now from Imo state
When a kid starts using bombastic words like sacrilegious out of context...you know he's run out of talking points.
Didn't know u had a problem with Owerri or is it IMO state undecided
Kiddo are you aware Anambra is an artificial construct by Hausa/Fulani military boys undecided
Well what do you know?
Lemme enlighten or rather troll you more kiddo.
Anambra money bags were mostly responsible for opening the real estate market in Owerri, Aba and Enugu. In fact to the detriment of awka ,Onitsha and environs.
Before they moved in, it was a low key private business between land owners and private buyers. Anambra money bags changed all that. Go to Owerri and confirm cool
You have to credit Mbadinuju for reversing that trend, and kick-starting the cleanup of Onitsha in particular.
Talking of marriage, sorry kiddo Anambra women were known to not only be brazen eyed but absolutely ruthless in dealing with men. Guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
Guess which part of Imo state most famous Anambra born women marry into, can you?
No need to troll on this one cos I've had my share of sweet Anambra ladies cool

Again who hurt you kiddo? Are you one of those osu descendants we hear about?
Why are you so pained about your fellow Igbos?
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Tell me why I should not be so proud that I am from Anambra just like an American is so proud of being an American cheesy
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
hehehee

Did I hit a nerve? cheesy

The same way you have issues with my state is the same way I have with your useless Imo state. Now all of a sudden you have remember that state creation is the making of the army/Hausa Fulani.

You just write so much like an illiterate. Are you cursed? cheesy

Now lemme knock this facts into your useless empty head.

One, Anambra does not marry from Imo state.

Two, Anambrans does not live anywhere near Imo state or even have anything there not to talk of homes because they don't have anything to do with such place.

Owerri and entire Imo state is cursed, filthy, filled with armed robbers and commercial se.x hawkers which makes the state inhabitable and all it's people running to other states particularly the nearby Anambra to make a home.

Just like you have denied from being from Imo state, I am also not from Anambra but I am saying it the way it is. Anambra people do not have anything to do with Imolites as they see Imolites as their slaves and should not be placed side by side.

If my earlier comments so much annoyed you then hit your head on the wall to end it all because I am not gonna revert that truth because a bitter clown like you.

I have read severally here and elsewhere that Imo state people are Anambra slaves. See picture confirmation.. cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

Hahahahaha grin
You are the one in pain kiddo, scroll up and read the pain in your posts?
Who hurt you that bad? cheesy
From I'm not even Igbo to I'm now from Imo state
When a kid starts using bombastic words like sacrilegious out of context...you know he's run out of talking points.
Didn't know u had a problem with Owerri or is it IMO state undecided
Kiddo are you aware Anambra is an artificial construct by Hausa/Fulani military boys undecided
Well what do you know?
Lemme enlighten or rather troll you more kiddo.
Anambra money bags were mostly responsible for opening the real estate market in Owerri, Aba and Enugu. In fact to the detriment of awka ,Onitsha and environs.
Before they moved in, it was a low key private business between land owners and private buyers. Anambra money bags changed all that. Go to Owerri and confirm cool
You have to credit Mbadinuju for reversing that trend, and kick-starting the cleanup of Onitsha in particular.
Talking of marriage, sorry kiddo Anambra women were known to not only be brazen eyed but absolutely ruthless in dealing with men. Guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
Guess which part of Imo state most famous Anambra born women marry into, can you?
No need to troll on this one cos I've had my share of sweet Anambra ladies cool

Again who hurt you kiddo? Are you one of those osu descendants we hear about?
Why are you so pained about your fellow Igbos?
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Culturally, politically and economically Imo state people and it's entity are Anambra slaves. Before anyone shall rule Imo state that person must visit Anambra/Omambala to receive royal and political support. cheesy

Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
hehehee

Did I hit a nerve? cheesy

The same way you have issues with my state is the same way I have with your useless Imo state. Now all of a sudden you have remember that state creation is the making of the army/Hausa Fulani.

You just write so much like an illiterate. Are you cursed? cheesy

Now lemme knock this facts into your useless empty head.

One, Anambra does not marry from Imo state.

Two, Anambrans does not live anywhere near Imo state or even have anything there not talk of homes because they don't have anything to do with such place.

Owerri and entire Imo state is cursed, filthy, filled with armed robbers and commercial se.x hawkers which makes the state inhabitable and all it's people running to other states particularly the nearby Anambra to make a home.

Just like you have denied from being from Imo state, I am also not from Anambra but I am saying it the way it is. Anambra people do not have anything to do with Imolites are they see Imolites as their slaves and should not be placed side by side.

If my earlier comments so much annoyed you then hit your head on the wall to end it all because I am not gonna revert that truth because a bitter clown like you.

I have read severally here and elsewhere that Imo state people are Anambra slaves. See picture confirmation.. cheesy

[s][/s]

That the best you can come up with kiddo grin
Ok you are coming clean wink
So which imo family or people denied your family members marriage in the past?
Care to share? Maybe they were appalled by your crudeness and money worshipping?
You know the funny fact? More Anambra women are married into Imo than the other way round cheesy
But why hate in them though undecided thought they were ur fellow Igbos?
Abi they don't marry from your own part of Anambra?
Or maybe you figured out you will always be considered inferior by the elites in Anambra due to where you are from right?
I can tell grin
I actually know lots of them from Anambra like you, it's a hobby I picked up, demystifying Igbos cheesy
Your pathological self hating rants repulse me in every way.
Sorry dude, Nigerians don't care whether Zik or Ojukwu is from Anambra or ebony.
On that note, you need help cos it's clear you serious issues.
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by Doug07034780891(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Chai..... cheesy

No, you seems to be reasoning with your head up-side-down.

What I wrote was that Anambra people don't marry from Imo state. Though I am not Igbo but I have read so many places where it has happened that Anambra people don't have anything to do with Imo state people not to talk of marrying from that state. That is the point in case your empty head could not fathom that. Deal with it..

As For Zik and Ojukwu, people care to know where they come from because they have an origin and state though created but they still have to be identified by that origin. So deal with that one too.

On the flip side you need all the help you can get because you are seriously drifting to the edge. May help come to you as soon as possible. cheesy

[s]
PabloAfricanus:

That the best you can come up with kiddo grin
Ok you are coming clean wink
So which imo family or people denied your family members marriage in the past?
Care to share? Maybe they were appalled by your crudeness and money worshipping?
You know the funny fact? More Anambra women are married into Imo than the other way round cheesy
But why hate in them though undecided thought they were ur fellow Igbos?
Abi they don't marry from your own part of Anambra?
Or maybe you figured out you will always be considered inferior by the elites in Anambra due to where you are from right?
I can tell grin
I actually know lots of them from Anambra like you, it's a hobby I picked up, demystifying Igbos cheesy
Your pathological self hating rants repulse me in every way.
Sorry dude, Nigerians don't care whether Zik or Ojukwu is from Anambra or ebony.
On that note, you need help cos it's clear you serious issues.
[/s]
Re: Traditional Igbo Music by PabloAfricanus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chai..... cheesy

No, you seems to be reasoning with your head up-side-down.

What I wrote was that Anambra people don't marry from Imo state. Though I am not Igbo but I have read so many places where it has happened that Anambra people don't have anything to do with Imo state people not to talk of marrying from that state. That is the point in case your empty head could not fathom that. Deal with it..

As For Zik and Ojukwu, people care to know where they come from because they have an origin and state though created but they still have to be identified by that origin. So deal with that one too.

On the flip side you need all the help you can get because you are seriously drifting to the edge. May help come to you as soon as possible. cheesy

[s][/s]

Kiddo come on that can't be all you got right? grin
Go ahead show the world how great, awesome and bungalicious Anambra is pls
Post 30 more pics of ur village for example...and do more comparisons with Imo for us cheesy
I'm sure you don't want Yorubas and Hausas mistaking you for "them" do you?
Disappointed you've not actually called me a Yoruba till now angry
You always deliver don't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Languages Do You Speak Fluently? / Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses / My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.