Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last (44598 Views)

Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by jboycrb(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Henry chibueze aka Vampire ( the notorious Imo state kidnapper/armed robber/rapist etc) that escaped from court on January 27th this year got killed around 1:00 am today. security operatives in the state who acted on a tip off, swooped on the gang members and engaged in gun battle that got Henry Chibueze aka Vampire killed and five other members of the gang arrested.

The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) says a notorious kidnapper and armed robbery gang leader Henry Chibueze who escaped from a court Owerri Imo state has been killed in a gun battle with the police.

A statement on Thursday from police spokesman, Jimoh Moshood said: “the most dreaded, vicious and deadly Kidnap for ransom kingpin and notorious armed robber, Henry Chibueze (a.k.a Vampire) who was rescued from Prison Warders in court in Owerri on 27/1/2017 was killed in gun battle with the Police.”

He explained that Chibueze was killed by Police Special Forces led by the IGP intelligence Response Team IRT at about 1am this morning in Omu Awa Forest, Ikwere L.G.A of Rivers State.

He said five members of the gang were arrested alive and catches of arms and ammunition were recovered from them.

He also said five members of gang now in Police custody include Obinna Ela, Arinze Abecheta, Chukwu Ebuka Ikeazota, Samuel Ugochukwu and Clifford Aheana.

He said they were responsible for so many kidnap and armed robbery attacks in Imo, Abia, Rivers, Delta and other States in the South-South and South-East region where several innocent people were killed by the gang.

Moshood said they will be paraded and charged to court on completion of Investigation.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-kill-kidnapper-who-escaped-from-court/187565.html#JBhh8x9e4SbsoTdm.99

3 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2017
make continue for the side

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by CoolFreeday(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Crime doesn't pay.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2017
FP
So na true...Omo ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Kaybaba5(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2017
I watched it this morning on channels tv.
His end has eventually come....

9 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Kaybaba5:
I watched it this morning on channels tv.
His end has eventually come....
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by makdcash(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Chai! Crime does not pay

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Serendip: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2017
It pays to serve Jesus. Good end is assured.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by emmanuel1990(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2017
rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by kuuljay(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Where are those children of hate crucifying rochas una still dey sleep?

7 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by hisgrace090: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2017
If true, kudos to our security operatives.
And say no to crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by scobaba: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy killed a family of 7 three years ago. At last his end.

10 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2017
"Wonders shall never end" vampire

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by aydought: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Kudos to the Police. This criminal has killed innocent people including a very close colleague during one of his evil escapades. I have been praying that God of Judgement shall visit him with wrath. Thank God that he expired before the outcome of a long court-case that one is not even sure of how it will swing. To all those who are still committing crime, this is a big lesson that Crime does not pay and judgement day must surely come.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by annnikky(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2017
We need to see d pictures of him dead n not telling us rooster n bull stories cos picture they say speaks louder than words undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by rodrirodri(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Hope theem never fake em death come dey tell us rubbish... they can easily give him a new identity... I dont trust all this politicians.. they got him out in the first place... make I just dey observe.. this shi doesn't just add up..Am guessing it's a copy..

5 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by crackhouse(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Source.
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by miqos02(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by slurryeye: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Who killed Vampire?

Dracula? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Sora86: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
No good end for the wicked
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by NNVanguard(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Crime does not pay, unfortunately it pays to our political leaders.
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by SuperBlack: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahahahaha, Nigeria Sef, So this is how Rochas wants to regain the Freedom of Vimpire?

Please tell me another story biko,

So long as i'm concerned, this guy is alive somewhere enjoying himself and getting some quality treatment from Imo State Governor,

His Dead Body's Picture or i don't believe ya report,

Police have been paid to set the Big Guy Free..

13 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Thisis2raw(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Now make him become vampire again make we see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by MasterofNL: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Very good!

All kidnappers should be executed.
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Realhommie(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Good riddance, he was a menace and a thorn in the flesh.. Say no to crime dem no go hear, now see his end..

I actually saw it on channels this morning, it read "Breaking News".. He should go and "Rest In Pieces"..

Were it to be other regions of Nigeria now you'll see comments by those overzealous tribal bigots from the "Land of the rising Sun" brandishing the whole country as a "ZOO" with the exception of course of the SE.. I thought people like vampire are only found in the Zoo though... Na real wa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by frisky2good(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
The moment he chose to escape from detention, I knew he signed his death warrant. Where he wan go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Live by the sword Die by it smiley

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by meccuno: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
let him be killed.......he chose his path
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Coolgent(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Hmm picture or i dont believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by Tpave(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Nice job by the Nigerian p0lice
Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by coolestchris(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Shekau of the east

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.