Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) (44599 Views)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Islie: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Two cadets’ officers, Peters O. Solomon and Abdullahi Fahad were Wednesday apprehended by the convoy of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode in Mile 12 area of the State while dehumanizing an artisan, Dahiru Lawal for allegedly breaking the windscreen of their Chrysler Stratus car with registration number KRD 267 DV.

The cadets who claimed to be Airforce personnel attached to the Airforce Base in Ikeja, had forced Lawal into the boot of their car after dragging him on the ground for the said offence.

Governor Ambode, who was returning from an inspection tour to Agbowa in Ikorodu, saw the situation and swiftly intervened to save Lawal who was gasping for breath.
The Governor wondered how such inhuman treatment could be meted to a fellow citizen just for slightly breaking the windscreen of a car.
When questioned by journalists, the cadets admitted putting Lawal in the boot of their car.

According to them, Lawal tried to escape after breaking the windscreen and ran into the nearby market where they eventually chased and apprehended him.
Peters said: “What happened is that the boy broke the windscreen in front of my car. When I stopped, I asked him to come, the boy ran away. We have to drag him back and put him in the boot.

“I kind of threatened his boss that he is working with and when his boss came and looked at what he did to me, that was when I put him inside the boot for the remaining ones to go and call the boss. Not that I locked the boot, I only put him inside, but I did not lock it,” he said.

Also Abdullahi said himself and Peter were along Mile 12 after visiting a friend when the Lawal damaged their windscreen and he was attempting to escape.

“We now ran inside the market and dragged him (Lawal) down. I was even asking who he is working with because I want to see his Oga since I know he cannot repair my damaged windscreen. I want to see the man he is working with so that we can settle everything with him. I now told my colleague that we should hand him over to Airforce police at the Airforce Base,” Abdullahi said.

While narrating his ordeal in the hands of the cadets, Lawal who hails from Kaduna State, said he mistakenly damaged the windscreen with the load he carried, and that he took to his heels because he was afraid of what they might do to him.
He said: “I ran into the market and they pursued me and caught me inside the market. They started beating me and dragged me to their car.”

“I ran because I was afraid of what the cadets might do to me, while my boss and people around begged on my behalf, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.”

“The police also came to plead with them to open the booth but they insisted on taking me away and it was at that point that the convoy of the Governor arrived to rescue me from the booth of the car where they kept me,” Lawal narrated.

He added that he lost his cell phone and the sum of N5, 000 which he was having on him at the point that he was being dragged on the floor.

The Governor had since ordered that the suspects be handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution.

http://thenationonlineng.net/two-airforce-officers-arrested-for-locking-boy-in-car-boot/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Behira(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
I dnt kno who to side in dis lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by politricks: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Two of you are hereby sentenced to 500 hrs in prison. Same cell with dilector.

29 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by obinnashady(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these commandos sef

4 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Madness

3 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by fhelihx(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nawa oh
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by austynoh: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
ritual tins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by adonbilivit: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Jelo4kul(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
When I saw this pics, I started laughing after a while I began to cry.

Ask me why?

6 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jungle justice tinz as usual

2 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Joeyy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
They should be locked in the same boot so they can have a taste of their own medicine. angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by admax(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Since they are 'gallant soldiers' full of adrenaline i hereby request they be drafted to the battalions fighting Biko Haram in the North East.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by hobermener: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Future leaders. Smh for nigeria. Please take these dudes to sambisa we need them to mete out such inhumane treatment to shekau and his goons

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by holluwai(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Behira:

Infact ehn!!!

They all have their faults and besides those airforce guys were just using their power.
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by T4kbaba(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abuse of power!

3 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by darkid1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Honestly if someone broke your windscreen and ran you would wish he was even locked in your bunnet...so ya all saying abuse of power should just shut up.

About the guy saying he ran because he was afraid bla bla is a lie,he is a little rascal. If you do something bad by accident, be a man and approach them responsibly, they are also humans...

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by viqSmallz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
See as dem slim sef..if dem leave dem with d guy dem fit no seee draw sef...u de lagos de form millitary ur mate de fight boko..idiats

3 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by obidevine(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow they should be dealt with, lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by phatriqk(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
space booking
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Ninilowo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ordinary cadets, if they are fully commissioned nko? And from the content of the car they may be coming from the boarder on a smuggling trip.

4 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by daniska3yaro(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Meritbaba1: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmn
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by MhizLehwayche(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
its glaring... unless you are also a commando tongue grin

Behira:

2 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by blaquemyc: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
good job mr gov.

1 Like

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
THE TRUE TEST OF A MAN IS TO GIVE HIM POWER.

9 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by Lionsclaw: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice job Ambode.

Military impunity must stop in this country.

If the boy had died there they will begin to release video of the civilian boy blocking the road

7 Likes

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by ebeneade(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]eleyi gidi gan o!!!!
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by coolestca(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
End time officers
Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
first na fashola. now omowunmi is arresting errant officers.

eko ga gbaji kwa.

in other news.

jona comot N10 from pump price
buhari just comot 10K too as new year gift.

change dole

Re: Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) by 4reala(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dey shld be made to face d full weight of d law. Even dismissal, if actually they are airfoce men, to serve as detterent to others. Nobody shld be above d law

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.