Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Need Your Suggestions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Suggestions (370 Views)

I Need A Nice Low Price Red Wine 5k below, Your Suggestions Please / Your Suggestions Are Needed / Your Suggestions; Best Xmas Gift For Female Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, i need ur advice, there is dis very pretty girl in my church choir, iluv her and wana start a relationship with her but here is the clause, she told me his boy friend is d choir master and me n d guy r friends but i rili luv her, shld i go ahead and date her? am i betraying my friend (choir master)? pls ur advice,, no insults pls dis na morning
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2017
She told you she's in a relationship and you are still chooking your head niundecided…pls, let her alone.
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2017
You already love who you've not dated? You like her not love.

If u and choir master fight, d church go know wetin una dey cook for fire weh burn. Funny enough even pastor sef fit they Bleep her.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Lateness New 3mins Film Directed By Wale Apotieri / Yoruba And Flat Head War Thread / Lol...two Members Of A Church Fight Dirty Over A Female Lover(read The Funny Sto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.