Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (31909 Views)

Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by superson001(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gosh....what is this country turning into?
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by wizod(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
God why not come and rapture dis world 2 end all dis atrocious acts. May dia souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by tonididdy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
miredia:
Osalobua!!! What could be the offense of these little kids? What kind of wickedness is this?
dor mor sir
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by dealslip(f): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
quentin06:

No you said it was white garment church members that killed them. That's a conclusion based on zero facts.
wow!!! then, you probably are referring to another post definitely not mine. i didn't refer to White garment church as their killers but they are likely members of the church. please read my post again
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by dealslip(f): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
the church isn't white garment and what makes u just assume like dat sad tho i like what u wrote but dont just assume.
i didn't assume i was referring to the dreadlocks on one of the kids. it is typical of white garment church, i didn't say they were, i said they may be members of white garment
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
dealslip:

wow!!! then, you probably are referring to another post definitely not mine. i didn't refer to White garment church as their killers but they are likely members of the church. please read my post again

ok
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ikorodu people normally practice some kind of rituals where women cannot behold the adherents at night, is it possible that being in an uncompleted house she was unfortunately exposed to them? May this crime be solved in Jesus name
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by bigfather(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Uju yesterday......

'Mother, her three children murdered in an uncompleted church building in Lagos

A  mother and her three children were killed by unknown persons in an uncompleted church building at Agbowa, near Ikorodu in Lagos state in the early hours today.  Someone said they were killed with grinding stones.

Lagos state Commissioner of Police disclosed this at a press conference held at the state police command headquarters today. According to Owoseni, the police was called to the murder scene at about 4:30am.

“The incident happened at about 3 am this morning at Agbowa in Ikorodu. The three murdered children were aged four, five and nine. The mother of the children was also wounded and later died in the hospital’’ he said.
The Commissioner said the police was still investigating the motive behind the killings, promising that the culprits will be apprehended and prosecuted'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mother-her-three-children-murdered-in.html

It shall not be well with whoever did this! God will punish generations upon generations of whoever did this!
Why kill d poor children! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 27 Toyota Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists / Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.