Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,687 members, 7,840,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (31911 Views)

Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by akanbiaa(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
chuose2:
Make Ilorin People catch you and do tabati yada for you. grin
Check my signature to make money Sha
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
the church isn't white garment and what makes u just assume like dat sad tho i like what u wrote but dont just assume.
dealslip:
Where is their Father? Who owns the church or uncompleted building? Why were they sleeping in the church? Why were they killed with a household utensil? So many questions to be answered. This is obviously an insider job. I rule out robbers, ritualist or kidnappers. They appear like destitutes to me probably seeking shelter in the church. The dreads on one of the children suggests it may be a white garment church member. Hence the church may be a white garment church.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by sisisioge: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Dear Lord! You mean someone or some people actually looked these victims in the face and killed them! The children...their mother! Whew! Na to round the whole yard up! Someone must have heard something or they are all guilty!
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
pls ask her ooo I asked her same quetion just concluded that it's white garment sad sad sad
quentin06:

What did you smoke this morning/ how did you come to the erroneous conclusion that it was white garment church?

Are the pastors or members of pentecostal churches saints? Just because the murders took lace in a church doesn't mean it was church people that did the killing.

Allow the police to unravel the mystery, stop making un informed rants here. angry
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by sisisioge: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2017
dealslip:
Where is their Father? Who owns the church or uncompleted building? Why were they sleeping in the church? Why were they killed with a household utensil? So many questions to be answered. This is obviously an insider job. I rule out robbers, ritualist or kidnappers. They appear like destitutes to me probably seeking shelter in the church. The dreads on one of the children suggests it may be a white garment church member. Hence the church may be a white garment church.

I agree with u! Na all that cele tins. Where is the pastor! He's the number one suspect! Everybody in the compound must have heard something. The murder weapon used isn't a silencer! Each blow to each victim wouldn't have killed at once thus there would have been a lot of screaming! It is well o.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
sad sad angry
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Why are men wicked?

1 Like

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by ogbright: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
The members of their family especially the husband must be invited for interrogation. Its obviously a family matter that prompted them to sleep in an incompleted church building. Just my observation or why would they run away from home.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nukualofa: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
julianbeautytips:
Apply for your quick cash loan, travel loans &[b]group loans without no collateral.

Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?
Do you earn from 100k and above?
Do you have an urgent need of cash,but your salary is not enough to bail you out? Don’t waste time thinking too far. at zedvance Limited, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours after document verification.
No collateral, no hidden charges
get as much as 3 million naira within 24 hours
Call/What-app me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com

Note: Travel loans can be accessed by both business individuals and salary earners.
Group loans can also be accessed by companies who wants to collect loan for a large number of staff.
Mynd44 please remove this girl with her advert. How can you be advertising on a thread where kids were murdered in cold blood?

Dominique please remove this lady
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
.. guess who was watching all along.. yep you guessed right.. now go tithe for him
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Geeeeez!.....barbarism beyond words!
The perpetrators must die a gruesome death!
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Keenysbojan(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
the evil wey men dey do for nigeria these days even satan self go bow. Hmm

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by repogirl(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
Their murderers will die in worse ways.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Viking007(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2017
cry
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by jackie35(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Uju yesterday......

'Mother, her three children murdered in an uncompleted church building in Lagos

A  mother and her three children were killed by unknown persons in an uncompleted church building at Agbowa, near Ikorodu in Lagos state in the early hours today.  Someone said they were killed with grinding stones.

Lagos state Commissioner of Police disclosed this at a press conference held at the state police command headquarters today. According to Owoseni, the police was called to the murder scene at about 4:30am.

“The incident happened at about 3 am this morning at Agbowa in Ikorodu. The three murdered children were aged four, five and nine. The mother of the children was also wounded and later died in the hospital’’ he said.
The Commissioner said the police was still investigating the motive behind the killings, promising that the culprits will be apprehended and prosecuted'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mother-her-three-children-murdered-in.html

what a wicked world!
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2017
OMG, children! No human feelings again. Whoever they were hiding from finally caught them! Like someone said, they should start the investigation from the father if he is still alive. Too much innocent blood is being shed in the land! cry cry
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2017
The blood of the dead will surely hunt them..
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by ceejay80s(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Wetin be the killers gain ?
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Oches4me(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
if it will have being mosque, IPO, massob and Christian will have start commenting rubbish without reading d post.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by dealslip(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2017
quentin06:

What did you smoke this morning/ how did you come to the erroneous conclusion that it was white garment church?

Are the pastors or members of pentecostal churches saints? Just because the murders took lace in a church doesn't mean it was church people that did the killing.

Allow the police to unravel the mystery, stop making un informed rants here. angry

Biko I didn't conclude, read through my post, I used words like "may", "appears to", "suggests ". This are all words pointing to inconclusiveness of my observations.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Larryfest(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jesus Christ!! What has the little kids done to deserve this even if their mother has done something to piss someone off?
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
So sad & inhuman. The merciless judgement of God shall locate d perpetrator of this evil. R.I.P.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by airprinz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kai! wat a wicked world
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by petitejolie(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
the father is the first suspect
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by chibexin(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
God will judge us
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
dealslip:

Biko I didn't conclude, read through my post, I used words like "may", "appears to", "suggests ". This are all words pointing to inconclusiveness of my observations.

No you said it was white garment church members that killed them. That's a conclusion based on zero facts.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by clancymiim(f): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
narialand pls can u reduce d rate in which u guys upload this sad news. abeg its making me scared.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by akigbemaru: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lagos mother and three kids killed!
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
chuose2:
No respect for the deceased whatsoever. I no know where una dey always leave your brain before you come nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Klington: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm very sure devil himself will be afraid of some evildoers, first grade wickedness.
Re: Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
What a wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today / Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.