Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

24 Mind Blowing Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Mind Blowing Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet For You (1745 Views)

Update: "I Keep Getting Wet For This 20 Years Old Guy My Cousin's Friend" / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Help!!! I Get Wet For No Reason (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Mind Blowing Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet For You by NaijaLoaded24: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017

Just because you aren’t in the same room doesn’t mean you can’t make her Hot, right? Here are some S3@.x:’ual questions to ask a girl over text.

As a woman, getting a flirty text when I’m in bed is always a great way to end the night off with a bang – even if it’s with my own hands. However, you just have to ask the right questions, and then you’ll get the right reaction. But what are they? What questions should you be asking if you want to turn her on?
24 S3@.x:’ual questions to ask a girl over text

Turning her on and making her Hot doesn’t have to be difficult. Just try some of these S3@.x:’ual questions to ask a girl over text. And then let the texting begin.... Ț[b] CONTINUE READING 24 MIND BLOWING QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL OVER THE PHONE AND MAKE HER WET FOR YOU HERE [/b] - http://celebrityvibez.com/make-her-good-24-questions-to-ask-a-girl/

(1) (Reply)

Update On That Bahd Edo Corp Member (latest Pix) / My Nairaland Family, Please Wish Me Luck / Iphone 8 Out: Which Way For Slay Queens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.