Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics (1528 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Shey My Daughter Slay Or Not (pics) / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by Hephzibahmusic: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls guys I really need your opinion on this
I am 25 years old and I am done with school for now.
When I was a little younger I hate going to kitchen to cook for my family and this is because my mum always complain of the amount of seasoning  (maggi) I add to d soup, stew or jollof rice. She says too much maggi ain't good for a man . I never did agree with her because I know myself, I know I always get my hard on per time (when neccasary).
 Immediately I was done with service , I went home and I told my mum that it is time for Her to start eating  the fruit of her labor, so I decided to surprise her by cooking her best meal. I saw her eating the food with great happiness  (unsp eakable joy ) and few minutes after she was done with her meal, she called me and said
 my son the way u add maggi to your food, u might not be able to perform VERY GOOD IN BED LIKE YOUR DAD. I LOVE YOUR DAD SO MUCH AND I SO MUCH LOVE THE WAY  HE DOES HIS BEDROOM JOB. She said since I married your dad I lost intrest in other men because I always do fantasize about our moments in bed. because your dad handles the bedroom job well. DOUBLE TWALE FOR MA PAPA
Now that am living as a bachelor I find difficult to add enough maggi to d soap like I want, I always feel it is not enough but every I wanna add more I remember my mums wise words.
But d way girls of now a days dey add maggi for soup na die(I mean very alarming ). I do enjoy my ex girlfriend food everytime she cooks but d day I decided to help her in d kitchen ND I saw d way she added d maggi to d food, I was like chai the girl wan kill pesin ooo. I complained about it but she didn't like it and she starting complaining about my arcaic way of cooking. I had to tell her bluntly that na only locust bean my mama dey take cook soup and my papa n we d children dey always lick plate after, In fact we always ask for more. Dats was one of d reason we broke because I no longer trusted d way she cooks and she hates it. I no go let make one girl kon kill my future investment.
So guys I really need your take on this DO MAGGI REALLY AFFECTS THE PERFORMANCE OF A MAN IN BED OR NOT
. Pls matured minds only and no yabbing

Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by yanabasee(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
We've long went off the paths of our forefathers.... they ate vegetables and lived long and performed better than this generation....

So I heard....preserved items have adverse effect on manhoods.... we ought to be careful how we consume them....

I also read about okro causing infertility as well..
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by yomi007k(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided

D only way to confirm ds theory is for u to answer ds simple question. ....

' how was ur performance recently'?

Im not a fan of maggi n salt naturally tho so I wudnt knw....

1 Like

Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by Hephzibahmusic: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

D only way to confirm ds theory is for u to answer ds simple question. ....

' how was ur performance recently'?

Im not a fan of maggi n salt naturally tho so I wudnt knw....

Very good my brother. But what if it doesn't affect now and just piles up in the future
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Well. Every man to his own opinion. I cook my food with moderate maggi and salt but the day a female friend paid me a visit and cooked for me omo I fear angel Michael without seeing him DAT day. She pack salt full d jollof with orisirisi spices. D ororo plenty so tay after packing d rice finish from d pot, ororo full d base of the pot like stagnant water.

But I've resolved in my life to minimize excessive salty and sugary food and drinks as well as smoked/roasted foods like suya, corn, plantain. Boiled foods softened by moisture are best for human consumption whether men or women. Eating raw onions, tomatoes, garlics, gingers and fruits are also advisable.

1 Like

Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by Hephzibahmusic: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Well. Every man to his own opinion. I cook my food with moderate maggi and salt but the day a female friend paid me a visit and cooked for me omo I fear angel Michael without seeing him DAT day. She pack salt full d jollof with orisirisi spices. D ororo plenty so tay after packing d rice finish from d pot, ororo full d base of the pot like stagnant water.

But I've resolved in my life to minimize excessive salty and sugary food and drinks as well as smoked/roasted foods like suya, corn, plantain. Boiled foods softened by moisture are best for human consumption whether men or women. Eating raw onions, tomatoes, garlics, gingers and fruits are also advisable.

Chai some girls fit kill person.
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by yomi007k(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Hephzibahmusic:

Very good my brother. But what if it doesn't affect now and just piles up in the future

Ur not wrong.

Becos ideally too much of everything is bad.

I suggest u stick within the recommended dose range
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by Hephzibahmusic: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
yomi007k:

Ur not wrong.

Becos ideally too much of everything is bad.

I suggest u stick within the recommended dose range
So what is the recommended dose range for seasoning intake
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by yomi007k(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hephzibahmusic:

So what is the recommended dose range for seasoning intake

grin

Dt depends on d quantity or volume of wat ur preparing.
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by bitchcrafts: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jeesus! What cant they feed you!?
Re: Do Maggi(seasoning) Really Affects The Performance Of A Man In Bed Or Not (pics by chinoo44(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
the one I'm sure is salt but don't know much about maggi.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love / Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young / Omg: You Won't Believe What People Are Currently Doing To Their N*pples In The N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.