Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... (3159 Views)

Abia Women Seeks Police Support To End Baby Factory Menace / I Took These Photos Of Fulanis Fleeing; Doctor Speaks On Nomadic Cattle Herding / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Some policemen were seen turning a blind eye when south africans were looting shops own by foreigners and lynching them.

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2017
more pics.

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
This SA police are making jest of this man been lynch.

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by softMarket(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Niger Delta avangers should reduce that 30day warning to 1week abeg!

We need to start something here in nigeria.......they(SA) are not stronger than us!..........

Toothbrush for toothbrush is the only solution here!

Take for example
When the north used to do riot and kill igbos in the north

aba and onitsha will do their own riot and kill abokis in the southeast........since then, everybody just dey respect their self!

1 Like

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Barbaric !
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Isiokpukpu(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
This guys are heartless. cry cry cry cry
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
More pics of looting.

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by zionmade(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
I weep for africa
These are such times wen we should sit up put our heads together as a country (both ibo hausa yoruba nupe) etc and decide how to stand up to dis menace no matter how much it will cost us.
If jobs must be lost in dis country let it be lost, we need to severe every single tie we have with these barbarians

2 Likes

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by ipobarecriminals: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Those AIDS carrier, are thieves. Niagara police should allow Niagara yweets to loot MTN, DSTV too
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have Neva had plans on going to south Africa, and I don't think I will ever go there, and all Nigerians in south Africa should come home.

1 Like

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by georgeben205(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gosh am so so vexed up with south Africans,, i feel like killing one right now angry
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by NITTY99: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:
Niger Delta avangers should reduce that 30day warning to 1week abeg!

We need to start something here in nigeria.......they(SA) are not stronger than us!..........

Toothbrush for toothbrush is the only solution here!

Take for example
When the north used to do riot and kill igbos in the north

aba and onitsha will do their own riot and kill abokis in the southeast........since then, everybody just dey respect their self!
tooth brush to tooth brush never helped.... never fight evil with evil.
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by tooth4tooth: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
See barbarism at its peak shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

I cease to call South Africa a country.

I have never heard any history of Nigerian treating foreigners with such animosity.
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by killsmith(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
are the nigerian police force any different?
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by DozieInc(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is wickedness.
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Eastwalk(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Frustrated zulus, am boggled with this animalistic behaviour MPSA
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
I said it from day one that the South African security establishment in entirety is actively supporting this. Reminds me of the Hutu army in the days of the 94 genocide in Rwanda.

South Africa must pay for it!
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by princemillla(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chaii

This is barbaric acts.... One idiot on nairaland here dey condemn Nigerians defending themselves. I hope he can read and see for himself.

Opc and all militant should b ready for reprisal attack
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-l9q-tbuRQ

Johannesburg's Xenophobic Policing: just another story

Foreigners in Johannesburg are regularly harassed in South Africa by police often stopping them to ask for documentation.
Many fear arrest and run away from police, even when they have legal documentation. Wellington Mukwamba tells a story
of his arrest just a few weeks ago.
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Horus(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rKw2eCeIQ

South African Police Officers using their guns to rob A law abiding Nigerian Trader in broad Dayligh
Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Chauke(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Milonis:
I said it from day one that the South African security establishment in entirety is actively supporting this. Reminds me of the Hutu army in the days of the 94 genocide in Rwanda.

South Africa must pay for it!

The reporting xenophobic attacks in South Africa are exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chauke:

The reporting xenophobic attacks in South Africa are exaggerated.
Oh really! You want me to believe you? Tell me something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Scandal: See Law Makers Parading SSCE As Highest Qualification / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma / Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.