Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pearls Of Love (episode 13) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode 13) (274 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 13) by ACKCITY: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Well, I didn't touch her. Instead I chose to admire the gown “Wow! It’s so beautiful”, I actually meant she and not the gown, though the gown, sincerely was very beautiful, you wouldn’t have believed she sew it.

“I am almost done with it” She said, pretending not to notice the tension in me. “The owner is expecting to get it before next week”. She said excitedly.

Call me the father of all slackers if you like. I later sat on the rug watching a horror movie, as she continued her sowing. Later she said she was tired and came to relax beside me on the rug, as she did our hands mistakenly touched and we both pretended nothing happened, and quickly looked away. I wasn’t sure what she had in mind.

I slept off forgetting that I wasn’t in my house, I suddenly woke up, not sure how long I had drifted off, probably about ten minutes. I noticed she had also slept off beside me. I still know how it happened, but we had sex twice. I can’t describe to how it happened. That was my first cheating in my relationship with Ann. I slept with another woman, not Ann, for the first time in about four years.

Somehow, I was beginning to enjoy her company so much such that I was beginning to forget Ann. We continued to see, almost every other day. Well, for everything that is not properly established, it’s never going to have a proper ending too, the affair lasted for about a week. That was the shortest affair I ever had.

I remember how it ended, The day I made up my mind to end it, I went to her place and even before I knocked on the door I knew there was a guy inside because she hardly locked her door, all the time I had been to her place, her door was always opened. But it was locked this time.

She opened the door and I immediately noticed a frown on her, then she tried to smile. There was a guy lying on the bed as I entered into the room, he was having only a boxer on, and I knew without being told that they didn’t like my presence.

“Dan, meet Barry, my boyfriend”, she introduced “Barry, this is Dan, my friend we did computer together.” She didn’t mention that I was the guy who she had been balling. Women!

Barry and I exchanged cold greetings and I told them I was just passing by and said to look her up. I left and Rita did not even bother to see me off. Somehow I was happy, since I was already looking for a way to end the unholy affair. I had cheated on Ann and wasn’t comfortable with it, now was the opportunity to stop it.

On my way out of the compound I met Jamie. Remember her? Rita’s friend I mentioned earlier. You know, I wasn’t expecting her to recognize me or talk to me because of the way she reacted towards me the first time Rita introduced us.
“Hi Dan”

“Hey Jamie”

“You didn't meet her?” she asked, pointing towards Rita apartment.

“Oh, Rita, she's in”, I answered absent minded, thinking of what to do, I planned spending some time with her, now I have to think of something else.

I think idleness is one of the greatest problems with graduating and having to wait for the National service, I think it is a whole waste of time.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/03/pearls-of-love-episode-13.html

(1) (Reply)

Own A Home With TBC / Is Your Marriage Worth The Fight? 6 Things To Consider Before You Call It Quits / Back To The Basics For Genuine Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.