Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class (34812 Views)

Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood / Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / N240m Bentley Bentayga Mansory Spotted In Lagos (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
oga dey post about cars an average NL fit afford abeg grin
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Badgers14: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Opakan2: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
my kind of ride.. not too big or small
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
When class meets luxury...

See more pictures here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/bentley-bentayga-mulliner-luxury-suv.html

When class meets education is more like it

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by banjeezay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
yo
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Horlaidex:
God I'm calling, kindly pick my call abeg... I wanna be a living testimony of something bigger than this come April 2017
I tab into ur faith.. Our testimony come April will b loud and clear.. April born anyway..
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by BlackOnassis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
The vehicle looks like it gat big hips. The range rover looks better.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Kakamorufu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
kombats:
one of ronaldo's ride.
he doesn't own this yet. Abi?
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by richard870(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is a 'NO' for me...looks like a regular SUV
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by psp2pc(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Horlaidex:
God I'm calling, kindly pick my call abeg... I wanna be a living testimony of something bigger than this come April 2017

you better work hard, you know how many millions of call de on queue wey baba God neva pick up.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by tibro(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
japhethGold:

I claim and receive this car in JESUS NAME. AMEN
if you like claim am in ogbanje name no go hustle undecided
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Horlaidex(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
psp2pc:

you better work hard, you know how many millions of call de on queue wey baba God neva pick up.
I know what I'm up to for me to say that kind of prayer bro.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by AbsalomOtutu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
NEED A HOME TUTOR FOR YOUR KIDS?
My name is Otutu Lucky Absalom, Twenty one years of Age, I reside in Abuja. I am a young enthusiastic Fresh graduate with a 'Peak reaching' spirit. A highly motivated, reliable and focused youth.

I am a graduate of ABUBAKAR TAFEWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY BAUCHI STATE. A Graduate of Estate Surveying and valuation(Second class upper division).

I struggle not when it comes to relationship with teens/Kids. I have taught children of various age through several platforms; Schools, Community Empowerment, Home lessons, etc.

I possess Good communication skills, Great Teamwork spirit, Excellent Teacher,An excellent leader.

I Can excellently deliver on the following subjects;
MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH AND ACCOUNTING (SS1 - SS3)

ANY SUBJECT (PRIMARY 1 - JSS3)

TO reach me; You can call my number 07061649884 or whatsapp me.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Car wey na still move e go move...wasting money since 1920
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by swedbase(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
moscobabs:
This car and my. Nissan quest will buy fuel at same price, drive the same road,but I don't know if me and the owner will enjoy the same comfortability but am very sure that if Trailer jam (God forbid) the 2 cars we both die .

Anyway I don't mind if I get one of this kind sa, make I use ham enjoy my life after all na one life dey, since heaven no sure for any nairalander let me enjoy my only sure life

Before u tell me say heaven sure for u. Don't forget liars,thieves and murderers are going to the same hell o.

You are a very funny guy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by nelsonebby(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
japhethGold:
dreamer
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by nelsonebby(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
japhethGold:
dreamer
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Obdk: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
this car be like porshe cayenne back with nissan quest front.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by amanze15(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
alexov:
I fell in love with this car when i watched James May review it on the Grand tour. This car is bae. I guess that's what happens when German's are involved.
he's class fits so much with the car, driving it through the romantic roads of Austria, i had goose bumps
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by amanze15(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
kombats:
one of ronaldo's ride.
Obagoal stills has the street cred of being the first to purchase it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Singapore1:
When person go hammer gan gan sef? cry
go wear army camouflage make soldier help u dial God number so dat Him gor pick ya call.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Alitair(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Singapore1:
Hustle my brother. You are almost dia
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Olamipapa(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
kayjasper:
Machine!!!

Price... $235,525

Approximately... #106 Million Naira

shocked shocked shocked

I need a worthy buyer, I want to sell half of Ekiti state just to buy this car!! grin

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Emyres: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
moscobabs:
This car and my. Nissan quest will buy fuel at same price, drive the same road,but I don't know if me and the owner will enjoy the same comfortability but am very sure that if Trailer jam (God forbid) the 2 cars we both die .

Anyway I don't mind if I get one of this kind sa, make I use ham enjoy my life after all na one life dey, since heaven no sure for any nairalander let me enjoy my only sure life

Before u tell me say heaven sure for u. Don't forget liars,thieves and murderers are going to the same hell o.

And know that some are no more liars, thieves, murderers, etc Jesus Christ has saved and washed them from sins, they repented of them and got saved. They are going to heaven and I invite you to join them today.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by ZTEN(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Singapore1:
cheesy
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Olubukola16(f): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
It looks classy, me likey wink. But, it's somehow masculine too, I don't mind the feminine version grin cool. God, please answer your daughter's prayer!
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by martineverest(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
ollah1:

Is it equipped with Android Auto?

who still use android autothat os is as good as dead
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
martineverest:
who still use android autothat os is as good as dead

I didn't mention windows bro.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by martineverest(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
ollah1:

I didn't mention windows bro.
neither do i.....
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by gbengawadup: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2017
I tink wil get dis wan 4 my wife
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by swagifted(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2017
kayjasper:
Machine!!!

Price... $235,525

Approximately... #106 Million Naira

shocked shocked shocked

I need a worthy buyer, I want to sell half of Ekiti state just to buy this car!! grin
its not like its an expensive something, its just that capitalism will not allow me to overlook a fairly used 2007 mercedes S600 V12 (Bi Turbo) for less than $30k...still got 200k more... For probably a Porsche and an audi as well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOW 2015 Toyota Yaris Has A 145 Degree Turn Radius! / See The Moment Camels Spotted A Rolls Royce. Respect! / Cars: Their Names, Meaning And Nomenclature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.