Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant (23093 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
I TOLD ONE slowpoke TODAY,DAT THE MAN WILL NEVER STAY IN DETENTION,POLICE ARE JUST AFRAID
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by ghettowriter(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know which side I belong in this case yet. If Peace Corps is a "ponzi scheme" as some people claim it is, time will expose them.

I heard peace corps staffs are not paid. How true is that?
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing to say, just on a very high spirit singing The Song Of HOJAS.
Never to HANG. a leg!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Vicolan: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojun50:
Dss, police, efcc, buhari, apc jst making alot of nigerian popular

And a lot of big mistakes.....
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
who gave them the permission to recruit, who approve their uniforms.... naija
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Vicolan: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
teebaxy:
they should be wearing mofti ba?

Or Agbada self...... see some people brain oooo
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
wickyyolo:
Did they force you to pay ? Stop calling the scammers
Accept your loss and move on.
don't mind he hediot, even well established Paramilitary agencies have been scamming Nigerians in the name of recruitment since 1960
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojun50:

is the nigerian govt jst aware of it or d?

Goan read your book
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by fernandoc(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
The jealousy of the Nigeria police is evident among st a lot of people here. Because you dont have 40k to pay you now pray that it becomes a scam so that you can laugh at people. your joblessness has just started.
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerian Peace Corpe Bill Have Been Signed, since December,2016. http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/01/nigerian-peace-corpe-bill-have-been.html.

so leave peace corp alone
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Jahsmine247: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Watin Concern U People Nw. Did Akon Force Anybody To Pay Any Money. What Did U Want To Do For Mavro Dian Then?.
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
sabama007:

Goan read your book
book ke, money sure pass now
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by moderatedguy: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
ADE!!!! how many times did i call you.?

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jahsmine247:
Watin Concern U People Nw. Did Akon Force Anybody To Pay Any Money. What Did U Want To Do For Mavro Dian Then?.
He swindle unemployed youth of their money as a guise of providing them with jobs.That is it.
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
jayjay5oxide:
Nigerian Peace Corpe Bill Have Been Signed, since December,2016. http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/01/nigerian-peace-corpe-bill-have-been.html.

so leave peace corp alone

Why swindle innocent job seekers of their hard earned money?
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by owji: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigeria peace corps ,please stop this charade. Nigeria Peace corps keep referring USA having peace corps too but
the peace corps in USA is a voluntary program and not avenue to create employment for USA citizens. Will you
have the fed govt to start creating phony ministries, parastatals, paramilitaries every now and then just to employ all youths?
that is NOT possible.

In my own opinion the govt should create an enabling environment (soft loans,infrastructure, power,laws etc) for youths to be self employed, govt cant possibly employ all youths.
I pity those gullible ppl like myself and other ppl that have already dolled out money to the Peace corps.
I think the peace corp should better continue as voluntary organization and keep collecting their 45k and above
for training etc.

You keep on selling recruitment forms and training ppl (in hundreds of thousands) and also promise them
employment,Now.it is the same commandant general of Nigeria Peace Corps that said that at the eventual assent
by PMB the ratio of commissioned officer to voluntary officer will be 20%-80% (20 for officers & 80 for
voluntary office). Just imagine!, and you have already promised employment to all ppl that have enrolled.

You keep hiding under the disguise of generating employment for the youth & you think PMB cant read between
the lines!, more so you keep selling recruitment form to older ppl (40yrs and above)...is a man of 40 years and
above still a youth??.

i will keep telling ppl that they should not pay any 5k for recruitment form or 45k for some phony training. when
the federal government takes over fully there wont be need to pay for training or to buy recruitment form. Note
that there are still other fees to be paid.

WHAT IS THE JOB OF PEACE CORP IN NIGERIA
1. to promote peace in Nigeria (like the other military/paramilitary outfits have been promoting war)
2. to engage 800,000 youths in meaningful employment (Nigeria army and navy combined don't have up to
600,000 officers) grin
3. to end insurgency (without arms. na juju dem wan use grin
4. to curb cultism in secondary school and university grin
5. to curb exam malpractices. undecided undecided
and most importantly for the officers to be getting paid by the fed govt grin grin
see, the Peace corps don't have the interest of the country at heart, what they hungry for is SALARY!!! another
avenue to waste govt resources.

Nigeria peace corp should never be institutionalized just to MANAGE youth unemployment, It is wrong. Yes, it
may reduce unemployment (as fringe benefit) of the youths for a while. That should not be the main reason for
creating peace corp.

Were the NPF, Nigerian Army, Navy, FRSC etc created to tackle youth unemployment? your answer is as good as
mine.

Npower, YOUWIN and the likes are already in place for unemployed youths to be engaged with atleast.
Again, Nigeria peace corps should stop this charade.

A word is enough for the wise

AntiIPOB:
I TOLD ONE slowpoke TODAY,DAT THE MAN WILL NEVER STAY IN DETENTION,POLICE ARE JUST AFRAID

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Toosure70: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
PDP mess.
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojun50:

book ke, money sure pass now

Oya, goan count your dollars
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by oyeb15: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Okon Mavro Moneybox. This lepa guy don't scam many people o. Pls publish his statement of account
Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by dongalaxy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Never to hang leg even at the point of bantering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by dongalaxy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=54208895]Nothing to Never to hang leg even at the point of bantering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant by SUPOL(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Sail On

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift / Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police / Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.