Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari (61678 Views)

Fayose Lambasts Buhari, Saraki, Other Top Officials Educating Kids Abroad / Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2017
basilo102:
The world always align with the point of view of IPOB, only the zoo always think otherwise

B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by frankoben(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2017
He's not even inside his body
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by sadissbala(m): 12:39am On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI is a total failure
what about your pupcy
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by AreaFada2: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:
I am something., 2019 I will vote for buhari.. WHAT AM I?

An irredeemable zombie. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2017
LANDLORD72:
Buhari and the Economy be like this picture.

Chaiii..... You wicked die .... shocked shocked shocked shocked Zahra would not be happy seeing this.... What do I care, she is married already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by AreaFada2: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2017
queencalipso:
Buhari should resign honourably and save what is left of his supposed intergrity.

Buhari must not resign o.

Which integrity? The propaganda one they were misyarning? shocked shocked shocked

Those who out of envy raised bigotry and propaganda to a new sickening level should not benefit from the providence of Jonathan.

In fact I want Bubu to live to over 100 years and remove term limit on presidency.

You cannot hypocritically praise someone to high heavens and suddenly want him to resign. Not saying you as a person did or not.
If you (Nigeria) hand over your destiny to a man in his 70s, should you not expect that he will be sick, in a country where life expectancy is 52 years?

Those who want him dead purposely to take his position shall never succeed. They should be careful not to die before him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by mmsen: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by mmsen: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
My problem with some Nigerians is that,if someone of importance has not said anything on an issue,they lack the thinking faculty to reason independently

That's some people anywhere.

But I do find it annoying that so many people could not foresee the disaster that is Buhari's administration.

I can somewhat understand why some people were/are annoyed with PDP but Buhari was never going to be an improvement.

4 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by bart10: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2017
TrueSenator:
Why can't they face their president and economy rather than show fake concerns over our state affairs angry angry angry angry angry angry

Have you heard the words globalization and international media before? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by smoooty11: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Where is buhari

3 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by usoroakpan(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2017
They should leave my president alone please,he is our leader, all we can do is to pray.

www.websitestoearnfrom.com
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by seguno2: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2017
alignacademy:
Is there any direct link between the physical presence of a president and the economy?

I think this is a cheap swipe by The Economist

Nigeria is not Zimbabwe where the president's wife said that even the corpse of the 93 year old can rule ruin.
Please take note.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by opribo(m): 2:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Let us even assume that all the 188million of us in this country are now zombies that cannot demand for good governance, that means there is no single person in this whole wild country to tell the cabal to hell with your bullsh1t, enough of this national embarrassment. Honestly, we cannot continue like this, can an elected president in USA, UK, Germany, Egypt even Ghana here snub her people like this and balance in another man's country with our hard earned tax payers funds and telling us when he is ready to talk to us he will show face.

When he was begging for our votes why didnt he tell the people then when he is ready he will visit them in their states. The whole thing is now a huge scam and a 419 on the peace loving Nigerians who did nothing wrong except to vote in a joke of a president, he has achieved nothing yet spent more days outside the country than the nation he claims he is the president. If I were the prime minister of UK he will be charged daily fee for staying in their country instead of coming home to make Naija a better place. To hell with bubu and his cabal we dont need them anywhere near our borders they should join the boko brothers in Sambissa when they return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by toshmann(m): 3:15am On Mar 03, 2017
queencalipso:
Buhari should resign honourably and save what is left of his supposed intergrity.

Integrity!!!
Did you "say" integrity?
This man told u that he doesn't have enough money to buy APC presidential form, he has no house in Abuja, Kaduna etc. All found to be untrue. Anti-corruption war became a movement for political vendetta. Nepotism is entrenched.
Godfatherism is taken to monumental heights. And you talk of integrity.

Abacha is better than this man.

5 Likes

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by nextprince: 3:49am On Mar 03, 2017
ojun50:
His present will only worsting tin he should jst stay there nd treat him self very well because coming back will nt be easy for him.

Which language is this? English or French? Is rule 21 no longer in force?
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by lastmaster(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:
Zip Obas of zombies eg sarrki

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 5:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Zombie sir.
alatbaba1:
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 5:05am On Mar 03, 2017
The way Zahra kept quiet and went solo is still a shock to me.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by tjskii(f): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:

I know I know.... A bloody nincompoop DTS what

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by EMANY01(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2017
alignacademy:

Is there any direct link between the physical presence of a president and the economy?

I think this is a cheap swipe by The Economist

''Cheap Swipe''?
Is it not this same Economist that wrote hit piece after hit piece(ala ineffectual buffoon) against President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) and deityfied Buhari so much the children of hate masturbated to and had orgasms on everyone of those articles here on Nairaland ?
Do you think we have forgotten?
It's just about two years ago come on your memory can not be that bad or can it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by TPAND(f): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:

A big fool, Xonbi or if a young person NFA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by greatermax77(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Who ever that is still supporting Buhari till date, do so out of stupidity.
PMB is a complete failure.
A man full of hate can never produce good.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by AreaFada2: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2017
IMASTEX:
It is only in the political cycle someone appointed/elected abandon his duty post without any good reason yet not sacked. "he isn't sick, yet not on duty and he isn't fired". Nija got a long way
Correction:

Only in the politics of backward countries it is allowed.

Responsible and progressive countries never do so. Going abroad for treatment is unheard of. Let alone abdicating duty and hibernating abroad.

And all that while being "hale & hearty" according to APC. shocked shocked
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by nassjonathan: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2017
u are his loyal cow not al his cow will vote for him
alatbaba1:
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nellybank(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Mumu
alatbaba1:
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by almarthins(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2017
basilo102:
The world always align with the point of view of IPOB, only the zoo always think otherwise

He hehehehe....I can't but lol
Are u sure the world still align with ur views? Stop this ur childish arrogance! Osibanjo is there now why is Nigeria still in crisis?

Let's be factual about this, if u like put an Igboman there we won't come out of this overnight!
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI is a total failure

Buhari is not the failure but the 15million moronic buffoons who voted him in are the failures.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by emi14: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Osibanjo is our president.

Buhari is only good at fighting inconclusive corruption.

So when he comes back, we will make him EFCC Boss.

That suppose to be his portfolio yet there will be perfect prosecution and conviction.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by noucompact(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:
A BIG MUMU,PLS AM I RIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.