Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) (61591 Views)

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Forced To Deliver Baby After Her Boyfriend Set Her On Fire Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by shaklisco(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
this is what dey call get rich or die
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by VeeGeeCee(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin hunger in low places!.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by castel428: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
YUNGLURD:
make DSS come investigate dis guy...ur signature no speak well at all
please dnt blow my guy's cover, he is an undercover SS. We are many on nairaland
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin reminds me of my days serving in Oyo state grin grin goats came in almost everyday then to steal our food stuff and once we forget to close the back door...that's the end! They ate our yams, beans, garri etc the day we trapped 3 ehn! My rivers state fellow corper gave them 20 strokes each grin cheesy grin I wan piss for body! The guy no get chill at all!
But seriously it is wrong to beat or hit anything that has a "life" in it. What he did was wrong, because the goat will never understand and will always come back to steal more food.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by olaszydaruma(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
valx2:
Another Afonjagoat.
Your father. Na ur papa be Ipobgoat. Igbo
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Naughty hungry greedy goat... In d act of looking for food u might fall into that pot and be eaten. angry
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I know it will be kwara....but it must be offa.

I did my service yr in this place.

My bros it's only in offa were goats are more populated than human beings.

Each family there have not less than 20 goats in its custody

The statistics is like 8goats/1person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Skain(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
The goat is eager to swim in pepper soup.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by ladychioma: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
This one pass recession oh.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
tough goat,handling tough times..
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by luckyboss(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ooooh this goat is dying of hunger
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op come to oba, olorunda, osogbo and see what these goats are doing. That goat is a learner grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
GOAT will always be a goat
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
RECESSION 101
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na so.....

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by jamace(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
This reminds me of that "witch" goat arrested in Kwara state some years back. grin grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by ahahnow: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
the struggle is real. Goat must eat
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by valx2: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Your father. Na ur papa be Ipobgoat.
Igbo

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by seguno2: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Buhari and APC recession is not only affecting humans, even animals are feeling it.

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by emmanuel1990(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
hunger bad.....
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
dis is how politicians still from public
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
valx2:
Afonjas, very weird and foolish set of people. Even their goats too.
#Afonjagoat.

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by sham8co(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Efcc chief what are doing? U suppose to arrest d corrupt goat.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
That is eran iya Osogbo!
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by nathing: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
even goat no de dull.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by valx2: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Dapsonemmanuel post=54217685][/quote]Another Afonjagoat again..
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Hafeezson(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
God! recession even make goat they steal cooked cassava?
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by valx2: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Dapsonemmanuel post=54217685][/quote]

Another Afonjagoat again
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by ngita234(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Buhari why?
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by simytech: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na recession dey cos am shocked
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
valx2:

Another Afonjagoat again
shut the hell up and go to sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.