Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) (61595 Views)

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Forced To Deliver Baby After Her Boyfriend Set Her On Fire Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2017
for this recession, goat self feel am na...
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:12am On Mar 03, 2017
I blame buhari..but then again,i blame those blind afonja mumunis and muftaus for bringing in the vegetable despot and 5% za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt exponent angry
thunda faya afonja well well angry
ride on goattie,@ afo
nja owoda tigerclaws ppl will do worse things grin grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by dabrightt: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Apple1992:
what a daring goat!shocked

Meanwhile please read this

Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus
lol are u a commedian
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Coldsteel(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2017
This GOAT must be owned by Dasuki and groomed by Lia Mo'.I dont blame it though
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by jackie35(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Demmzy15(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Emperormartin:
I know it will be kwara....but it must be offa.

I did my service yr in this place.

My bros it's only in offa were goats are more populated than human beings.

Each family there have not less than 20 goats in its custody

The statistics is like 8goats/1person.
AbdelKabir, how true is this? grin grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
AbdelKabir, how true is this? grin grin

lol, i no know oo, i hardly go to offa, so i didnt noticed...

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Demmzy15(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

lol, i no know oo, i hardly go to offa, so i didnt noticed...
angry angry
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
internetgangste:
Despirate times, despirate measures

desperate
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Justiceleague1:
I blame buhari..but then again,i blame those blind afonja mumunis and muftaus for bringing in the vegetable despot and 5% za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt exponent angry
thunda faya afonja well well angry
ride on goattie,@ afo
nja owoda tigerclaws ppl will do worse things grin grin
lol you no well grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Your father. Na ur papa be Ipobgoat.
Igbo
lol your signature speaks of the blessed gospel why your tribalistic Vitriols contradicts it. .
a true Christians shouldn't be enmeshed in tribal remarks
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by johnime: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2017
kendo4us1:
please do anybody have Geoplex drillteq Ltd test question, i have test to write with them tomorrow , please help.
How did it go?
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Lilgang: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
please how were the questions? gmat based?
kendo4us1:
please do anybody have Geoplex drillteq Ltd test question, i have test to write with them tomorrow , please help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.