Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo (27355 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Buhari Has Worsened Nigeria, Won’t Get Arewa Youths’ Votes In 2019 – Yerima / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by NNVanguard(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Mortiple:
Every Nigerian should know this by now except those blinded by APC abracadabra.

Come 2019, Nigeria needs to CHANGE THE CHANGERS. However, anyone carrying PDP or APC DNA should not be trusted to give us this desired change. The BIG QUESTION then is, who is that Nigerian politician with street credibility that doesn't have PDP and APC blood in them?

Breeding new leaders that will take this nation to greater heights is the onus of our mandate in the New Nigeria Vanguard.

What We Are Not
1. Not a greedy set of young people seeking for pecuniary gratifications from the Government.
2. Not a group of people to be hijacked by politicians to expand their political base, prowess, network and selfish ambitions that's not for the common good of Nigeria.
3. Not a group of people seeking for a share of the national cake along selfish, unpatriotic lines and divides.
4. Not a cult that our affairs are marked with intimidation, secrecy, blackmail, militancy and violence.
5. Not a group of people that will heat up the polity with indiscriminate protests, road blocks, distortion of economic progress and political stability.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Kemperor: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
OLADD:

Yes, Jona indeed caused the following:

1. Buhari's 6 months delay in appointing ministers thereby putting the economy on auto pilot

2. Maintaining more than 5 different exchange rates

3 Banning and unbanning of imported food items without local alternatives

4. Waste of public funds in the name of bailouts to prodigal governors instead of using the funds for the resuscitation of the non oil sectors.

5 Flipflop in monetary and fiscal policies

You're truly dull

He is d dullest zombie on nairaland....
He behaves like deir cow... follow deir leaders blindly as if dey r enchanted... brainless people...
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Codes151(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Everybody keeps quiet when this guy talks! This guy Just dey yarn anyhow! He said nigerias money was missing! When I was actually him who efcc should have arrested first! N now he has something esle to say!
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by azimibraun: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
I pity Soludo and Pat Utomi. It's not so easy seeing guys like Yahaya Bello, Wiilie Obiano, Ben ayade, Ambode, the guy in Niger state and a tout like Fayose living their lfe long dreams and desires. I can understand how much it makes Men who think they have superior intellectual clout confuse. In their confusion, two of the acclaimed economist Nigeria has ended up in Kuje prison to seek. Support from a renegade Nnamdi Kanu. Soludo just like Pat are confused and will never be state governors. Can someone post that pics of Pat Utomi going abot with Tinubu at te start of this dministration thinking Tinubu would recommend him for Ministerial appointment?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Kemperor: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
OLADD:

He might have "stolen" your entire thinking faculties.

That was a good one...!!!!

U got him real good!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by chrisxxx(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
jusRadical:

You CAN NEVER CHANGE THE TRUTH that ikwerre IS A DIALECT IN IGBO.
That was what your dad told you. Mine told me that Ibos are subservient to Ikwerre people.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by lailo: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
loomer:

Yes jona is, even jona don accept, everyone don accept. Oya make APC and baba start keep promises wey dem promise us. Make them start work and stop campaign
yes APC and Buhari have already started work immediately.What ure asking for is d visible result of their effort which may take time to happen.Patience is all we need.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by blackboy(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2017
Not breaking news. It's so glaring.only those who live in self denial will dispute this claim.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by naijaboy756: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
lailo:

yes APC and Buhari have already started work immediately.What ure asking for is d visible result of their effort which may take time to happen.Patience is all we need.
which yeye work?

Show me 1 other than confusion
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by loomer: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
lailo:

I sure say we need wait till 2nd term before result start to manifest abi?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by mitchelljnr(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah is the cause of the mess we find ourselves

Baba will clean the mess

Only that it will take us 5 decades from what Jonah caused

Do you know what is 5decades so you're praying for naija to be in this mess for 50years, you say you are patriotic and here you are shying away from the truth that our problem started long before GEJ.
When i was smaller i used coins and later on the economy was going bad and coin has no value anymore, if you ask me i will say that's where our economic problem started not GEJ or PMB
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
chrisxxx:

That was what your dad told you. Mine told me that Ibos are subservient to Ikwerre people.

Ha!ha!ha!

See igbo man wey dey deny im origin. Is ikwerre language a variant of igbo?

Why is it that all ikwerre folks who speak ikwerre automatically understand and speak igbo?

U be proper hausa man slave. Na so u fear awusa people reach?

What is the origin of ikwerre's?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by chrisxxx(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
jusRadical:

Ha!ha!ha!

See igbo man wey dey deny im origin. Is ikwerre language a variant of igbo?

Why is it that all ikwerre folks who speak ikwerre automatically understand and speak igbo?

U be proper hausa man slave. Na so u fear awusa people reach?

What is the origin of ikwerre's?
I know if I asked u same question you would say u come from. Israel. I am Iwhuruohna. This name would confuse you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.